Author Topic: Welcome to the Neutral Grounds!  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 922
  • Likes Given: 898
Welcome to the Neutral Grounds!
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »
Neutral Grounds: Where Anything is Game

This is an area where loners, roamers, messengers, whathaveyou, can walk and travel through without fear of trespassing onto pack territory. This isn't just one neutral area, mind you: this place is scattered throughout the IDS Forum Map (linked below). These places include Ancient Forest, Frigid Coast, Roaring Mountains, and pretty much any area not claimed by a pack, wolf or otherwise.

• That's great! So how does roleplaying work here?
    Simple! Just post as normally as you would anywhere else in the forum. All you'd need to do is describe your location. Indicate where your character is, and use the forum map for reference in describing your location. This can even help if you want to improve post length! Located in the Ancient Forest? Describe the trees! Walking through the Roaring Mountains? Talk about the cliffs and sliding rocks! You get the picture~

If you have any questions, feel free to PM one of the Moderators on the forum! And most importantly, have fun!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:23:34 PM by Moons »
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008