Author Topic: Blitzblade vs. Mercury  (Read 7318 times)

Offline The Grim

• International Irish Cat
  • Hero
  • Top o' the mornin' to ya!
    • My status
    • DA Account
  • Liked: 233
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Blitzblade vs. Mercury
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 01:28:48 AM »
added a few diagrams, and attempted to explain the movement/timing thing.

basically I figured it was a bounce back and immediate lunge, instead of dodging and waiting for her to stop moving.  He's chasing her butt, haha.

Edit:  All fight thread discussions and issues should be handled like this.  We're having different points of view and inputs on how this is working, but it's PLEASANT. I'm not even remotely flustered or frustrated.  Someone put this as an example for how to respond to RP issues.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:30:01 AM by Scythetrill »
Currently Scythetrill: Has no internet and won't be RPing.

Commission Me! l Chara Bin l Design Sales l Member of the BBA since Jul 21st, 2005

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 01:56:23 AM »
You're diagram is basically right, except one minor part (figure 4) which we both got a a little lost on. Ok so he jumped back but what I meant by surge forward, since he's not really close enough to jump back and then with one leap get to her, is that he closed the distance and aimed to tackle her in the shoulder area. So basically if he just jumped back and then immediately jumped forward, then your diagram would be accurate, but that's my bad on my detail in my post. I meant surge forward like he'd be closing the distance on her chest area and by the time she'd be on all fours would probably be around the time they collided. Since she'd be still swinging as he's closing the distance and landing around the time their bodies are able to crash together. We can just go with what you have diagramed though, since it was my bad on detail.

So yeah he didn't immediately jump back and then forward, nor did he wait for her to completely stop to close the distance. Short and simple version, he dodged her legs, quickly closed the distance between them with his target being her chest as she finishes her spin, and would collide with her around the time she landed give or take.

The thing with the rump attack is that it's basically happening shortly after she lands so he's not going for it while it's spinning away. Kinda like a once Mercury finished her spin, which he closes the distance once missed her initial attack, then he'd kinda just surprise her by nailing her side. With her finishing her spin and all I'd figure it'd take a brief moment for her to realize where he was before the attack hit. So it's still up to you on that.

Haha, the white on rice part basically means that if she somehow dodged both of these attacks then he'd stay on her, keeping the distance between them closed, but yet not attack. Kinda like keeping the pressure on, no breathers here, but not making a move quite yet. But that's if neither attack missed somehow.

I agree sis, it's definately less stressful to take the brief time to see each other's side and mutually correct it. Helps me figure out what I need to work on as well. Plus, again, love your figures because they're basically spot on.

EDIT: Gah I realize I repeat myself alot. Curse my ability to tell it simple and triple thinking myself on the explainations. Thanks for the patience >.<
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:57:37 AM by Sukara {To Do: 9 RPs; S:28th; P:6th; MV:30; F:4th} »

Offline The Grim

• Hero
    • My status
    • DA Account
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 02:00:00 AM »
Okay, what I'll do then is basically cut the back part about him hitting her ass and skip straight to the second move I did in response to his first tackle.  I'll edit it probably tomorrow-ish, but the 2nd paragraph is gonna pretty much be the same.  He's coming at her, she does all that.

So you've got an attempted thwack to the jaw, bite to the left shoulder/elbow area and the shove you up high on your hind legs.

Commission Me! l Chara Bin l Design Sales l Member of the BBA since Jul 21st, 2005

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
Cut back? I'm confused. So do you mean dodge it all completely?

Ok, I get most of her attacks and process but can you clarify what you mean by elbow area and how she's be able to reach around it? I'm trying to imageing how she'd be able to reach around him to get his elbow with her shoulder in his chest. @.@

Offline The Grim

• Hero
    • My status
    • DA Account
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 02:11:04 AM »
no no no, we'll treat it like her first dodge (the butt dodge) never happened, and my second paragraph (responding to a forward charge) is the accurate one.

I'll edit and add in about the grab/bite later.

inside shoulder is in his chest, so she basically shoulder-checks him. her bite at the elbow is the front of the leg, not the back, but it is where the joint is.

(I love this stupid diagram, lol)

see where the Humerus meets the Ulna? the joint that goes like <?  she's attacking the FRONT of that. 

(ohai helpful diagram that was located on the same website!)

If her shoulder was in his chest she'd be able to grab the front of that leg.  She's at a slight angle to him when she hits, like a %, with the / being her general facing, and the top o being him.

I am tired and not explaining this well.  I will clarify in my post.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:13:12 AM by Scythetrill »

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 02:16:24 AM »
Totally got it! Thanks for the explaination. I was thinking elbow and elbow and went like dis o.O
Sweet, hope youre having a good birthday, just let me know when the edit has been made <3

Offline ~Mercury~

• .: Action is the real measure of intelligence :.
  • Regular
  • Brave Alphess of Nardir
  • Liked: 12
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 12:14:47 AM »
we agreed that I am allowed to edit.  No forfeiting calls!  Just feeling like I should mention that...

AAAANNNNNNDDD All fixed.  See how that looks to you, Sweetheart.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:23:53 AM by ~Mercury~ »
~*~Mercury~*~

~Played by Scythetrill~

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »
I think I understand the positioning, so ill start on my post asap, but just for a bit more clarity could you do a brief sketch on how you see the positioning of the two during the hug? I'm not quite sure how low she is compared to him, though I get where she's biting, but I'm not sure where his jaws are either. Just wanna be site but I think I got it down

Offline The Grim

• Hero
    • My status
    • DA Account
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 02:31:21 PM »

I would like to point out that I now have a separate photobucket album for all this stuff, haha.  Her legs are stanced wide, but I woke up like 10 minutes ago and just picked the first angle I thought of.  I figured he's biting just past her shoulders on the fluff of her back.

Offline Blitzblade

• Initiate
  • The Jaded Warrior
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 05:57:16 AM »
[Sorry it took so long, had a crazy birthday week @.@]

As stated earlier, Blitzblade would waste no time in attempting his assault once his opponent's back legs flew past his face. With a few quick strides he closed the distance between the two, giving Mercury little time to react once all her limbs were placed firmly back on the ground. How she thought she was able to see him coming, especially from the side right and after landing her failed round house kick, enough to duck and raise precisely so her shoulder would hit his chin flawlessly didn't make sense. Regardless Blitzblade would not cease his attack and, if anything, her brief moment of crouching only brought more suspicion. She had to be up to something, for crouching low with no intention of raising back upwards, or away, would only render her more vulnerable for his tackling pin. As the two bodies collided, Blitzblade would be successful in ramming his chest into her shoulder area. Why hadn't her shoulder hit the designated spot that she so desired? Simple, since Blitzblade hadn't made his move to go for her neck until the moment where he tried to wrap his paws around her body, so not exactly upon impact itself, his head was raised too high for the shoulder to reach. He was larger then her and, at the time, was at a higher point of elevation.

Given the short time she had to respond, as well as the size difference, it was highly plausible that her attempt wouldn't hit accurately. So, simply put, it would miss. When she twisted towards him Blitzblade realized that his attacks would be slightly altered, but alas he was too much in the moment to worry about specifics. All he knew was that he had gripped around her neck with his forelimbs and his massive jaws had bit down on flesh. It may not be where he desired, but it was still something. Having their bodies crash so suddenly into one another, since he was unaware that she would meet him with a shove of her own, the older brute took a few half steps back and spreads his back legs so he too had some balance. At the moment they were holding each other up by pressing against one another. Sure she was placed a bit lower, giving her a bit more shoving power, but all that meant was that he'd need to continue his half steps back to regain balance whenever he'd feel like she was pushing him to the point where his balance might be compromised. In no way did Blitzblade plan on being overthrown by the littler female. So, at this for this moment in time, the two were about equally matched in the positioning department.

Even throughout the placement process of his forelimbs and jaws, Blitzblade could not ignore the shooting pain he felt throughout his right arm. She had indeed got him on the lower shoulder area, near the elbow, that she so desires. In instant reaction to this pain Blitzblade tensed up and therefore his jaws pulsed, causing more pressure upon the flesh he had within his mouth. The tensing up also made his limbs wrap tighter around her neck, which gave him an idea. Blitzblade would continue to squeeze until his limbs were tightly pressing Mercury's head and neck area hard against his chest. He did this so that the cunning female wouldn't be able to shake her head, if able to move it at all, thus preventing her from causing more damage to the area she had already had a hold of. So once again, they were at a stalemate. He had a hold of her, she had a hold of him, but the positioning didn't allow either of them much room to do further damages to their hold. Blitzblade merely continued to squeeze, keeping the pressure on her neck, while leaning his weight against her. Being bigger, and having a higher elevation, helped him to attempt to push her torso back and downward. Sure she could hold his weight, but for how long?

If she wouldn't submit to him, then unfortunately he'd have to take it to a whole nother level. Without warning Blitzblade would twist and jerk to his right, so the same side as the arm she was biting on, in the attempts to have both of their bodies fall towards that direction. If he was successful, the two would fall to the ground on their sides. With her limbs around his ribs, there was a good chance his massive frame would land on her left arm on impact and do some heavy bruising at least. Also he'd hope that the sudden impact of the ground would knock the air out of her and, if he was lucky, would get her jaws to release from his arm. The fall itself would loosen his tight grip around her neck, both his limbs and his jaws, thus giving the brief opportunity for the two to get out of the deadlock they were in. Should both of them ultimately let go, Blitzblade would kick with his forelimbs in order to push away from her. In the meantime, if she tries to bite at him, he'd retaliate by biting at her face, it didn't matter where as long as she was deflected. Anything to get enough space for him to roll onto his stomach and raise up to all fours swiftly, preparing for the next round. So far this was turning out to be an even match, though it was too soon to really tell. If they hadn't toppled over to begin with, well they'd just be in a similar position as they were before with a little more squeeze around the neck.

Here's the breakdown to avoid confusion. Sorry for so many attacks but most of them are more of position changes and affects rather then actual attacks. Figured I'd try to get us out of the deadlock XD

Attack 1: In instant reaction to this pain Blitzblade tensed up and therefore his jaws pulsed, causing more pressure upon the flesh he had within his mouth.
Attack 2 1/2 Combo: Blitzblade would continue to squeeze until his limbs were tightly pressing Mercury's head and neck area hard against his chest. He did this so that the cunning female wouldn't be able to shake her head, if able to move it at all, thus preventing her from causing more damage to the area she had already had a hold of.
Attack 2 2/2 Combo: Blitzblade merely continued to squeeze, keeping the pressure on her neck, while leaning his weight against her. Being bigger, and having a higher elevation, helped him to attempt to push her torso back and downward. Sure she could hold his weight, but for how long?
Attack 3 1/3 Combo: If she wouldn't submit to him, then unfortunately he'd have to take it to a whole nother level. Without warning Blitzblade would twist and jerk to his right, so the same side as the arm she was biting on, in the attempts to have both of their bodies fall towards that direction.
Attack 3 2/3 Combo: If he was successful, the two would fall to the ground on their sides. With her limbs around his ribs, there was a good chance his massive frame would land on her left arm on impact and do some heavy bruising at least.
Attack 3 3/3 Combo: Also he'd hope that the sudden impact of the ground would knock the air out of her and, if he was lucky, would get her jaws to release from his arm. The fall itself would loosen his tight grip around her neck, both his limbs and his jaws, thus giving the brief opportunity for the two to get out of the deadlock they were in.
Attack 4: Should both of them ultimately let go, Blitzblade would kick with his forelimbs in order to push away from her.
Attack 5: In the meantime, if she tries to bite at him, he'd retaliate by biting at her face, it didn't matter where as long as she was deflected.

Played By Sukara
Temporarily Played by Skystrike

Character Belonging To Jessele

"Come, we mist tell th' ithers o' this event 'n' keep thaim awa' frae th' borders fur thair safety. Ainlie then kin we prevent anither tragedy lik' this frae happening again."

Offline ~Mercury~

• Regular
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 03:34:05 PM »
He'd gotten a hold of her, but so too had she gotten a hold of him.  The sting of teeth in flesh was familiar to the Dark Queen, and she was aware of what happened when flesh was ripped away too fast.  The scar on her chest had healed, but the internal scar it left was far deeper.  She also realized that pain was no reason to give up.  Locked in their stalemate, she was rather displeased that he'd spread his legs to better balance himself.  One problem with his plan.  She was lower, and widespread legs helped to brace, but only so much.  He wrapped his limbs around her even tighter, which, of course, she couldn't escape because they were locked together like two mismatched puzzle pieces. With a grunt, she shoved forward again, taking it one slow step at a time.  His constricting hold could only do so much due to his anatomy.  Lacking human elbows, Blitzblade would be unable to constrict her in a hug, since she was already pressed up against his chest, and his legs would have to be tucked in to get around her back to grab her. (ohai example 1 and 2) In addition, her head was bent downward to grab his "elbow", so she still had a range of movement, even so closely shoved together.

Using her jaws, she began worrying the flesh of his elbow, not so much shaking to rip large chunks, but chewing for harder, deeper punctures.  Since she had him by his leg, he could only get away by releasing her and dislodging himself from their bear-hug situation.  Blitzblade was faced with a choice.  In her position, even unintentionally, Mercury could potentially sever a muscle or tendon in his foreleg.  Mercury, of course, did not intend such severe damage, but her potential to cause it was something that he needed to seriously consider. She was young and inexperienced.  Accidents happen.  Mercury refused to let him shove her down, taking another step to push him backwards.  She was still leaning forwards, but if she had managed both prior steps he should be vertical.  Since he had made no motion beforehand to stop her, and was putting his weight on his forelegs instead of hind legs to shove her down, she didn't think he had the rear weight to stop her. She, on the other hand, was shoving with her hind legs, using her entire body to move this mountain.

When he jerked sideways Mercury was not to be fooled. She let go and dropped to all fours, sliding her head and neck out from his paws and simply ducking. As soon as her head cleared his right foreleg, she jerked herself to the right, and was rewarded with the sharp pain as fur and flesh tore from her back as the larger brute fell. As soon as she was loose, before he could recover, she would pounce, but instead of going for his head or neck, she went straight for his manhood.  Moving perpendicular to him she could bypass his batting legs without effort, and straddled him sideways.  She would attempt to lay across his ribs with her head down and (hopefully) holding onto something he definitely didn't want to lose.  (like this only facing his butt)  Since he fell sideways facing outward, she had access to his twig and giggle-berries, and with how close they had been and considering neither launched themselves away from the fray, there was a good chance he had just slammed himself down flat on his side.  She would be able to reach him before he rolled over simply due to the action involved in getting up from on the side, even to roll onto his stomach.

Helpful foreleg diagram (Holy CRAP these are hard to find)

Attack 1: With a grunt, she shoved forward again, taking it one slow step at a time.

Attack 2 1/2 Combo: Using her jaws, she began worrying the flesh of his elbow, not so much shaking to rip large chunks, but chewing for harder, deeper punctures.

Attack 2 2/2 Combo: In her position, even unintentionally, Mercury could potentially sever a muscle or tendon in his foreleg.

Attack 3: Mercury refused to let him shove her down, taking another step to push him backwards.

Attack 4 1/3 Combo: As soon as she was loose, before he could recover, she would pounce, but instead of going for his head or neck, she went straight for his manhood.

Attack 4 2/3 Combo: Moving perpendicular to him she could bypass his batting legs without effort, and straddled him sideways.

Attack 4 3/3 Combo: She would attempt to lay across his ribs with her head down and (hopefully) holding onto something he definitely didn't want to lose.
~*~Mercury~*~

~Played by Scythetrill~

Offline ~Mercury~

• Regular
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 03:35:18 PM »
And this has nothing to do with my post, but I cracked up while I was trying to find visuals.

~*~Mercury~*~

~Played by Scythetrill~

Offline Blitzblade

• Initiate
  • The Jaded Warrior
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 04:20:01 PM »
So there they stood, holding one another in an awkward type of bear hug while their jaws refused to let go of their targets. In all honesty, if they'd remain in such a position, then they'd be getting nowhere in the fight. As the young female shoved against him, Blitzblade would take the necessary half steps back to make sure he retained his balance. There was no way he was going to let the little female push him over, period. With each slow step she took forward, he would take back. Simple as that. The longer the two had wasted on the tango, the more energy that they'd have to exert. Since Blitzblade was bigger, and only moved when necessary to keep his balance, he wasted less energy then the smaller female who'd need to use more of her energy and power with each failed attempt to push him over. When it came to his tactic of pulling Mercury to him, in a tighter hug, overall it was pretty successful in his eyes. Blitzblade had done so to give her the least amount of movement possible so that her jaws would cause minimal damage. However, only a fool would think that it would completely prevent her from causing further damage. He may've prevented the ability for her to shake her head, and rip a chunk out of him, but that didn't mean she couldn't chew on him like a toy.

Blitzblade's jaws pulsed in pain, thus dealing out more damage to the part of her neck/back area that his large jaws had a hold of, and he further responded with a rather irritated growl. Being unable to shove her down Blitzblade wasted no time in responding with a step back, to her push forward, before attempting to jerk to the right. Mercury would not be able to do further damage then she had already done because there was no way he was just going to sit there and let her gnaw on him a few times before attempting this attack. She probably got a couple of brief bites in before he made his unsuspecting move. Luckily for him, the obvious sign of resistance is what triggered his sudden jerk sideways since he'd do so if she didn't yield to him. Chomping on his elbow was a pretty good sign of this and therefore no time was to be wasted. Her inexperience could've caused him a great injury, but given that she wasn't that experienced and his quick reaction combined, that potential severed damage was countered. With all this happening in real time, the adrenaline of the two showed that the reactions of these few posts happened in a matter of seconds. The pain was undeniably real and it hurt like a bitch, but thankfully he'd recover from it in a matter of time.

When it came to his sudden body jerk to the right, Blitzblade's hold on the back of the female's neck was still holding strong. How she was able to predict what he was going to do fast enough to react with a clear dodge was beyond her. No indication was given and yet she pulled it off. For a second he had underestimated her but, she too, had underestimated him. Granted he had jerked to the right, but the toppling was only given the fact that he still had her body in his arms and neck in her jaws. When she let go and dropped down, thus slipping past his forelimbs, the jaws that held onto the back of her neck followed suit. If anything, for that brief drop, Mercury had prevented Blitzblade from toppling over on his own by centering him. She was still fast enough to jerk to her right once she cleared his forelimbs, causing herself to rip her fur and flesh from his jaws. Blitzblade spit it out as he landed back on all fours, immediately turning to face her. This, of course, would null her attack to his manhood since he wouldn't be landing on his side and therefore they weren't exposed. So ultimately they would finally cease their stalemate position and be left with facing one another as they had done at the beginning. This time, however, they weren't going at it with fresh bodies and energy.

Given the time it took the two to recover and face one another, since she would have to turn to face him if she had the intentions to go for his nuts, the two were probably facing each other around the same time. Since Mercury's side leap to the right probably wasn't that big, the two had little to no distance to cover once they had faced one another. Blitzblade wasted no time after his turn to drop his torso briefly before moving in an upward attempt to wrap his jaws anywhere on her breast, ideally between the forelimbs. Going for the windpipe was too critical for him to go for, especially since he had no intention trying to end her life. She was a strong leader and, who knew, perhaps after the fight there was a chance they could be allies. He didn't know, but he wasn't about to ruin the potential chance. So instead his aim was to grab a hold of any part of the chest. If he was successful he would jerk from side to side a few times before letting go and moving out of the way. Blitzblade only wanted to assert his dominance by causing pain, not mangle and rip the younger female to pieces. It was a good thing that he was unaware of her attempt to castrate him or else all gloves would've came off. A respectable battle was not ripping one's junk off or even attempting to in order to gain a win. That was just fighting dirty.

Should she try to counter him by lashing out with jaws of her own, he'd quickly react by twisting his head to the right and attempt to thrust his left shoulder towards those in coming jaws. While she would still be able to now wrap her jaws around that shoulder, if she so choose, Blitzblade would decide to put his whole weight behind the blow to make sure that it would still be painful for her nonetheless by putting sudden forced pressure on those very jaws as he attempted to push her smaller frame back. If she decided not to wrap her jaws at his exposed shoulder, well then she could deal with getting shoulder checked elsewhere. Whether he was able to push her back, or not, Blitzblade would attempt to get a hold of her left side. He'd aim to get the side of neck, but anything would honestly do. Whatever he got a hold of he'd bite down with hard, yet controlled, bite force. He could take the pain to the left shoulder in exchange for dealing out some pain of his own. That, of course, was ultimately her decision. Should she decide to dodge both attacks by some sort of movement, Blitzblade would do his best to stay on her. Depending on how she moved would determine what attacks he'd decide to do next. But since it's wise for one not to get too ahead of themselves, those series of those attacks would be revealed in due time. It was better to be safe then sorry. Revealing too much indication in one sitting might be the downfall.

Attack 1: Blitzblade's jaws pulsed in pain, thus dealing out more damage to the part of her neck/back area that his large jaws had a hold of, and he further responded with a rather irritated growl.
^Basically more minor wear and tear, which would make sense since eventually it gets torn away.

Attack 2 1/2 Combo: Blitzblade wasted no time after his turn to drop his torso briefly before moving in an upward attempt to wrap his jaws anywhere on her breast, ideally between the forelimbs.
Attack 2 2/2 Combo: If he was successful he would jerk from side to side a few times before letting go and moving out of the way.

Attack 3 1/2 Combo: Should she try to counter him by lashing out with jaws of her own, he'd quickly react by twisting his head to the right and attempt to thrust his left shoulder towards those in coming jaws.
Attack 3 2/2 Combo: While she would still be able to now wrap her jaws around that shoulder, if she so choose, Blitzblade would decide to put his whole weight behind the blow to make sure that it would still be painful for her nonetheless by putting sudden forced pressure on those very jaws as he attempted to push her smaller frame back

Alternate Attack 3 2/2 Combo: If she decided not to wrap her jaws at his exposed shoulder, well then she could deal with getting shoulder checked elsewhere.

Attack 4 1/2 Combo: Whether he was able to push her back, or not, Blitzblade would attempt to get a hold of her left side. He'd aim to get the side of neck, but anything would honestly do
Attack 4 2/2 Combo: Whatever he got a hold of he'd bite down with hard, yet controlled, bite force. He could take the pain to the left shoulder in exchange for dealing out some pain of his own. That, of course, was ultimately her decision.

Played By Sukara
Temporarily Played by Skystrike

Character Belonging To Jessele

"Come, we mist tell th' ithers o' this event 'n' keep thaim awa' frae th' borders fur thair safety. Ainlie then kin we prevent anither tragedy lik' this frae happening again."

Offline ~Mercury~

• Regular
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012, 02:48:10 PM »
Her withers pulsed with pain from the chunk of fur and flesh that had been torn away.  Mercury gritted her teeth and growled, more in anger and frustration than in any malice towards her opponent.  She had been denied a blow that would have given her a wonderful advantage, and could have ended this fight.  Now she stood facing him, teeth bared as she stared at her opponent while he stared back at her.  Blood trickled through her fur on her back, and she noticed she had managed to leave a bit of damage to his shoulder.  Small wounds, but wounds none-the-less.  Despite her inexperience and smaller build, Mercury was holding her own against the seasoned warrior.  She couldn't help but feel a small twinge of pride from that.

And then he lunged forward to grab a hold of her breast with his teeth.  Mercury had seen this before, and her scarred chest was a reminder of the compromising position she could be put in if he got hold on her.  Jumping in a twist that positioned her back and just enough to the side to get out of the way, she reared up and swiped at him with her front paws.  Spreading them wide, she aimed for his ears and eyes, not so much to scratch with pathetic canine claws, but to disorient and distract him.  She would switch forelegs on what was hitting him, using her other leg to hop forward towards him, and then attempt a grab of her own to the back of his head by his ears.

Should he try and shoulder check her while she was attempting to make her bite, she would swing her foreleg up and plant it into the hollow between his collarbone and shoulder.  Her goal was not to block the thrust, considering full weight was greater than one limb, but to balance herself and not allow him to impact with her.  So should everything go well, she would have a hold of him up by his head, bracing with one foreleg against his shoulder while the other three legs balanced her on the ground.  If he attempted to thrash to get out of her grip, she would use her free paw to push his head down, forcing him to the ground by controlling the movement of his head and neck.  With this hold she would be able to keep a hold of him, making it impossible to try and bite her side, thus negating his fourth attack.

Should he dodge her bite by lunging forward, she would once again take a snap at his manhood.  If she got a hold of it, she would clamp down and force him to submit to her.  He would have to give up quickly if he wanted to avoid her worrying tender flesh with her sharp teeth.  Should he dodge her bite by leaping to the side, she would attempt to tackle him while he retreated, using his own momentum to her advantage and to bowl the larger wolf over.

Attack 1 1/3 Combo: Jumping in a twist that positioned her back and just enough to the side to get out of the way, she reared up and swiped at him with her front paws.  Spreading them wide, she aimed for his ears and eyes, not so much to scratch with pathetic canine claws, but to disorient and distract him.

Attack 1 2/3 Combo: She would switch forelegs on what was hitting him, using her other leg to hop forward towards him, and then attempt a grab of her own to the back of his head by his ears.

Counter to Blitzblade's Attack 3: Should he try and shoulder check her while she was attempting to make her bite, she would swing her foreleg up and plant it into the hollow between his collarbone and shoulder.  Her goal was not to block the thrust, considering full weight was greater than one limb, but to balance herself and not allow him to impact with her.

Attack 1 3/3 Combo: If he attempted to thrash to get out of her grip, she would use her free paw to push his head down, forcing him to the ground by controlling the movement of his head and neck.

Alternate Attack 1(a): Should he dodge her bite by lunging forward, she would once again take a snap at his manhood.  If she got a hold of it, she would clamp down and force him to submit to her.  He would have to give up quickly if he wanted to avoid her worrying tender flesh with her sharp teeth.

Alternate Attack 1(b): Should he dodge her bite by leaping to the side, she would attempt to tackle him while he retreated, using his own momentum to her advantage and to bowl the larger wolf over.
~*~Mercury~*~

~Played by Scythetrill~

Offline The Grim

• Hero
    • My status
    • DA Account
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »

just in case <3