Author Topic: a private moment (Charley)  (Read 38 times)

Offline damenster

• Hero
  • the elite wolf guard
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 14
a private moment (Charley)
« on: June 08, 2017, 09:40:15 AM »
Darius lies for quite some time amongst the trees. He is watching its prey to make sure that its alone but that seems to be a pretty big problem. reese and another human are always nearby. Reese was not so much the problem but that strange human male is. every time that he thought that he had a moment alone with the human female did the human male return. There was something about him that he did not trust. In the begin did he not even trust rivian but he was convinced by hûn famke that he can trust them.

he is already waiting for a few days to get the perfect opportunity but the human male made it difficult. Suddenly does he spot a gap. It seems that he has his golden opportunity to speak with rivian has arrived. He stands up and walks quickly toward her keeping an eye out for that strange human male. With a last check of the surroundings does he quickly approach rivian. He approaches her like he did with every prey, quick and silent.

“rivian who long is HE going to stay away” asks he first looking between rivian and in to the direction where the male headed in. “or get on my back” continues he. He got used to carrying hûn famke around and there are no big differences between rivian and hûn. He lowers himself just in case that rivian would get on his back. It’s easy to understand that he wants to speak her under 4 eyes, just the 2 of them. Reese was also not a problem but he was still not much of a fan towards other human. Hûn famke is a travel companion and rivian is a friend but other human, its best to keep some distance from them.
A real hero will always die, but I'm happy that I'm just a hero.
my character bin

prio info
prio 1 = I will make a post as fast as possible.
prio 2 = will work on it when it come out.
prio 3 = can take a wail before I post.

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Master
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
  • Liked: 78
  • Likes Given: 188
Re: a private moment (Charley)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »
Rivian was watching Neo walk away as the gathering dusk started to settle in. She had a few things to do and she knew he had his own rituals and routine he needed to do on his own. Regardless, she always hated to watch him leave.
She was about to head back in and stoke up the fire to get some cleaning done when she jumped at her name from a canine mouth. It wasn't Reese.

It was Darius, without Hûn Famke.
How long was who? Oh Neo, he didn't like Neo.

"He'll be gone until Morning. Whats wrong?" She asked, not eager at all to get on his back. Was Hûn alright?

Offline damenster

• Hero
  • the elite wolf guard
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: a private moment (Charley)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:36:17 PM »
It was not Darius intention to surprise rivian he just wanted to make use that he was alone with her. Rivian ha eurned his trust and he know how she would be with Hûn famke but that new male, Neo he didn’t know about him and what his invloens would be on Hûn famke.

As rivian told him that Neo would be gone for some time does he relax and sit down and looks in to the direction that Neo when’d. He looks back at rivian “I thought that I would bring you a visit first before I head to Hûn famke” tells he as he looks in to the direction where his den should be. “I had some business to do and I did want that she got involved or hurt thanks to my doing” continues he to explain it a bit. He expected that everything when’d so as he told them to do.

“I assume that Hûn famke and… siria.. zaria? Brought you some visits?” asks he. 
A real hero will always die, but I'm happy that I'm just a hero.
my character bin

prio info
prio 1 = I will make a post as fast as possible.
prio 2 = will work on it when it come out.
prio 3 = can take a wail before I post.