Author Topic: a private moment (Charley)  (Read 170 times)

Offline damenster

• Hero
  • the elite wolf guard
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 14
a private moment (Charley)
« on: June 08, 2017, 09:40:15 AM »
Darius lies for quite some time amongst the trees. He is watching its prey to make sure that its alone but that seems to be a pretty big problem. reese and another human are always nearby. Reese was not so much the problem but that strange human male is. every time that he thought that he had a moment alone with the human female did the human male return. There was something about him that he did not trust. In the begin did he not even trust rivian but he was convinced by hûn famke that he can trust them.

he is already waiting for a few days to get the perfect opportunity but the human male made it difficult. Suddenly does he spot a gap. It seems that he has his golden opportunity to speak with rivian has arrived. He stands up and walks quickly toward her keeping an eye out for that strange human male. With a last check of the surroundings does he quickly approach rivian. He approaches her like he did with every prey, quick and silent.

“rivian who long is HE going to stay away” asks he first looking between rivian and in to the direction where the male headed in. “or get on my back” continues he. He got used to carrying hûn famke around and there are no big differences between rivian and hûn. He lowers himself just in case that rivian would get on his back. It’s easy to understand that he wants to speak her under 4 eyes, just the 2 of them. Reese was also not a problem but he was still not much of a fan towards other human. Hûn famke is a travel companion and rivian is a friend but other human, its best to keep some distance from them.
A real hero will always die, but I'm happy that I'm just a hero.
my character bin

prio info
prio 1 = I will make a post as fast as possible.
prio 2 = will work on it when it come out.
prio 3 = can take a wail before I post.

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Hero
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
  • Liked: 85
  • Likes Given: 213
Re: a private moment (Charley)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »
Rivian was watching Neo walk away as the gathering dusk started to settle in. She had a few things to do and she knew he had his own rituals and routine he needed to do on his own. Regardless, she always hated to watch him leave.
She was about to head back in and stoke up the fire to get some cleaning done when she jumped at her name from a canine mouth. It wasn't Reese.

It was Darius, without Hûn Famke.
How long was who? Oh Neo, he didn't like Neo.

"He'll be gone until Morning. Whats wrong?" She asked, not eager at all to get on his back. Was Hûn alright?

Offline damenster

• Hero
  • the elite wolf guard
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:36:17 PM »
It was not Darius intention to surprise rivian he just wanted to make use that he was alone with her. Rivian ha eurned his trust and he know how she would be with Hûn famke but that new male, Neo he didn’t know about him and what his invloens would be on Hûn famke.

As rivian told him that Neo would be gone for some time does he relax and sit down and looks in to the direction that Neo when’d. He looks back at rivian “I thought that I would bring you a visit first before I head to Hûn famke” tells he as he looks in to the direction where his den should be. “I had some business to do and I did want that she got involved or hurt thanks to my doing” continues he to explain it a bit. He expected that everything when’d so as he told them to do.

“I assume that Hûn famke and… siria.. zaria? Brought you some visits?” asks he. 
my character bin

prio info

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Hero
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
  • Liked: 85
  • Likes Given: 213
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 11:57:42 PM »
Rivian watched Darius carefully, it seemed he didn't like Neo at all. Which she honestly couldn't fault him. Neo put many to ill-at-ease. Sometimes she would find herself staring at him either awed or felt strange around him. Even so, Lover or not, he seemed he was here to stay.

Darius told her that he had some business and that this was his first stop before heading back to Hûn Famke. Then he asked if the girl and the other wolf had come by, he didn't even know her name very well!

"Well, yes. They did come by. It seemed Ziria wasn't very fit for the "Job" you set her. She didn't bond very well with Hûn and the girl is growing up, Darius. She doesn't need to be babysitted so thoroughly. She's not a pup. Ziria did her best, I'm sure. But it was obvious she had no idea how to handle a human." Rivian was stern, talking to an old friend. She was warm and didn't want to shame him. She wasn't comfortable with the whole set up of Darius capturing Ziria and commanding her like a slave to care for Hûn and then set off on his own adventure. Why not take the girl with him? Why hadn't he come by and they could have all talked about it and set it up where if Hûn needed anything she could have come by. Rivian would have been flexible in helping Hûn Famke while Darius was gone.
"It sounded like slavery to me. Ziria had no choice and frankly I'm disappointed how that the whole thing was handled." She had her hand on her hip, as if scolding a child. Here she was with a giant black direwolf in front of her and she was giving him the whats for.

If she ever got riled up about anything, indignant and justified, it was against slavery.

Offline damenster

• Hero
  • the elite wolf guard
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 06:40:55 AM »
Daruis had hoped that everything went as planned and that the line he saw between the 2 continues. The first week did he spent with them and guided ziria where it was needed before he left but as Rivian started to speak about the two did it sound that it did go as planned. Darias looks in confusion to rivian as he trays to figure out what had happened.

“what did happen between them, when I left they both seemed to like each other. I only asked Ziria to watch Hûn famke” tells he. He had fought with ziria to test her skills not to enslave her. “I know that Hûn famke isn’t a pup anymore but I don’t know if you noticed. She is rather small, I trained her to fight wolves but she would lose in a fight. She might maybe evens more fragile than a pup” tells he with a stern voice, his is still overly protective and he would never forgive himself as anything had happened with Hûn famke.

A little growl left his throat but it’s nothing to worry about “I did not enslave her. I saw Zaria wondering around lost in her mind. I challenged her to a fight to see if she was skilled enough to protect hûn famke. As I defeated her did I over her a job to watch Hûn famke and she accepted. I warned her that if something bad happens to Hûn famke that I would not forget her” explain she to Rivian telling very thing step by step but at the end does he look away. “maybe that I should have skipped the last part” says he admitting to his mistake.

He looks back to Rivian and stands “now I want you to tell me what has happen, and don’t skip the details” says he and walks over to the entrance of Rivians hut. It might have been somewhat intimidated to stand up when he asked it but he more meant tit that Rivian should be comfortable in her hut as she tells what has happened. And otherwise would he stay out doors with her.
my character bin

prio info

Offline damenster

• Hero
  • the elite wolf guard
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 12:17:59 PM »
Bump
my character bin

prio info