Author Topic: Love Love Love [PRP] [R1]  (Read 229 times)

Offline BUER

• Saboro
  • Initiate
  • and thus began my morbid fascination
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 0
Love Love Love [PRP] [R1]
« on: June 05, 2017, 09:44:15 PM »
[OOC: This is a pre-approved plot, and this is basically going to be a short "Dayne rps with herself" thread. If somethin' about this isn't right let me know pls alphas!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

She never did pay much attention.

She had grown lax-- or was it just uncaring? When HE had been born, she had already been so far away. He had noticed. While she taught, while she doted, while she fed, she was always partially elsewhere. He had never known where. He had always wondered. She had spat her disdain for her surroundings, repeated warnings to her spawn about the dangers and venom of Saboro. He knew she didn't belong her. Even when he was young, just barely learning, his mother didn't belong.

That wasn't his problem, though.

He had always been curious about her. How she works. Her mind, her body, her fabled black blood. Mother says she's full of tar, clogging her veins and oozing into her stomach. That was impossible, thought the doctor, as blood was red. He had seen it in all of the surrounding fauna, in the corpses of fallen wolves he'd found and so delicately dissected. Blood was RED, the sky was BLUE, water was WET. That sounded too familiar-- didn't it? That wasn't his line.

Today though, something had changed. The sun and the moon interacted. The sky was black. The world was not right, and Buer, though one who was not a wolf of superstition or faith, saw this impossibility as a sign. It was time! The sky was black, black as her supposed blood, and there she stood ahead. Staring off, away, thinking of whatever it was she needed to think about.

He had done it many times before on smaller prey. Rabbits, fish, birds, hogs. Split them down the middle and look inside. They stayed alive, as long as he were precise, and nothing wrong would happen. It couldn't. No one was around, of course, mother always wanted to be alone. If she wasn't with her family, she was by herself, picking her brain.

Maybe today, he'd pick hers.

It was here, right here, with a cage of thorns that had been breached. Pale, empty eyes looked up into the darkness. Distraction was deadly, as he stood behind.
it shoots through steel
with rays of dark matter

Offline pol†ergeist

• Regular
  • played by sable
  • Liked: 36
Re: Love Love Love [PRP] [R1]
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 03:08:20 AM »
The sky reflected how she'd felt for awhile now.

The life had left her pale eyes quite some time ago. Only the smallest hint would peak through when she stayed around her children, when they came to visit her, or just when she saw them surviving. God, she loved them, she loved them with all her effing heart. Time and time again, though, her heart was nibbled by rats who lived in her ribcage, taking out chunks every time one of her loves disappeared into the abyss. She had no more tears to cry. Her heart was small and only fragmented pieces remained. It was hard to feel most things anymore.

Would she want death?

It was hard to say.

Poltergeist wanted a lot of things. They all revolved around her family. She was... part of that family, but, if it meant giving herself up in exchange for them living, being happy--- she'd do it a million times over. She would throw herself into the hungering maw of Saboro and feel every bone snap and every tendon rip and hear every squelch and pop that her broken body made. Sadly, life often didn't work that way. People were liars. Everyone around her was a liar. Any deal that could be struck would be torn apart the moment she was gone. How would she know, right? Her mind would be lost. Corpses had no working brain and thus, couldn't think. Who would honor the dead? Morals rarely existed here from what she'd seen, and as such, no opportunity to sacrifice herself had really presented itself in a way that would make it worthwhile. It would be a waste. Temporary. Her children would cry, and then suffer later on.

So, she lived.

She didn't hear the creeping behind her. Maybe she did, but she didn't. Her ears stayed forward with her eyes, her body unmoving like a statue under the shadows. She didn't know how to react when she felt teeth in her scruff, and her body slammed to the ground. The strength was minimal, someone of similar stature to her. She could smell them. Ah.

Buer.

Her pale eyes shot to the side to look up to them, to try and speak- but as her maw moved and head turned it was only met with stone. A rock fell from above, not one too large- but large enough and in just the right spot to knock her senseless. Her vision went blacker then before, and she felt her breath tighten and shorten as consciousness fell away.

They could have at least let her say 'Good Night.'
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:10:51 AM by pol†ergeist »

I’m going cross the delta
Cross the delta
Cross the delta

I’m going cross the delta
Cross the delta
Cross the delta

If you keep looking
To the center of my heart
To the center of my heart

I'm going cross the delta
Cross the delta
Cross the delta

I'm going cross the delta
Cross the delta
Cross the delta

Offline BUER

• Saboro
  • Initiate
  • and thus began my morbid fascination
  • Liked: 13
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »
Today was the best day of his life.

He could feel the adrenaline already, as his teeth clamped around her scruff and dragged her towards his own little den. His cove. His experimental surgical lab. As his unconscious mother breathed shallowly behind him, his vision dripped red and he could feel his heart beating at the speed of a racing horse as he almost went numb. The excitement crawled through his veins like thousands of swarming spiders, saliva pooling from the sides of his fur-stuffed maw in both an effort of forgetting to swallow, and being unable to control it then.

The entrance of his cave reached, he descended. Down past planted brush and roots and into the bowels. Dozens of prey corpses lay strewn in the corners, some half eaten, some clearly only used to attempt surgeries, some just leftover bones from being nearby. Dug out holes in the wall held different types of herbs, fungus, and various other medical materials. There were sharp stones, sharpened sticks, a makeshift mortar and pestle, and a dug-out little pool of water. This was clearly thought out. He had worked on it for so long. He'd have to show mother after she awoke from her surgery. She would be so proud of him.

This wasn't the time, though. Today was the day to truly test out his abilities. Today was the day he made his mother the proudest wolf in Saboro-- the day he proved to her that he could preform dangerous surgery on his own mother. Who would understand more then her? Ignore the coyote and fox corpses tossed to the side of the cave, today was a day when it would finally work. A scared rabbit that scurried stitched up in a deep-dug hole in the corner was his shining prize. Another one he would have to show her later.

He laid her out on the floor, rolled her onto her back and splayed her legs to the side. He let her head lay to the side and gently opened her maw, allowing spit to pool on the ground instead of choking her to death. He had lost tests to seizures in which they choked on their own spit. He would not allow this to happen to his mother.

He left her for a moment, walking to his stash of tools and materials and grabbing all that he needed. Numbing agents, cobwebs, everything he could possibly need.

He returned to her side. He looked down at her, one of his sharpened stones in his mouth. He gazed at her already scar-ridden stomach, so tender and ready. He should be able to reach her heart from the base of her chest. He'd done it with deer. Why not his mother? He could feel the adrenaline exploding now, reaching it's peak. His body was shaking, trembling, an earthquake that almost knocked him off his own legs. His teeth chattered and ground against the hard stone as everything begin to swell. This was the apex. He'd reached it. His entire life had lead up to this! The moment was now! THE MOMENT WAS NOW! The sun was eclipsed and so was his mother- and it was HIS TIME to find out her secrets! Then why!

Why...

Why... was he feeling this sickness in his stomach?

His head had lowered and he had poked the tool into the surface of her stomach. It was in, but he had not cut. It was in his maw, chattering and rolling as his pupils went from large to small, over and over, and his entire being was comprimised. Why was he hesitating? What was going on?

"Mom?"

He hadn't heard the voice. He hadn't heard them coming and suddenly he had. He panicked. His head turned and for a moment he forgot the stone in his mouth and in his mother belly and he heard it rip. The stone caught and flung from both him and his mother's blacked out belly, blood beginning to pool from the now open wound and touching his paw that sat against her. A mistake. A calculation he hadn't taken into account. He hadn't taken into account him panicking. He hadn't taken into account someone looking for her.

His eyes only caught a glimpse of the red giant before it slammed into him and flung him into the wall of his own cave. He coughed blood, he spat up, and he wheezed a yell, "N-N-NO!" he wailed, "YOU'VE RUINED IT! YOU'VE-! YOU'VE KILLED HER!" he cried, "M-MOM! MOTHER! THIS WASN'T! SUPPOSED! TO HAPPEN!"

But he was paralyzed. His legs wouldn't move. His body stuck to the ground like glue and he could only watch as the blood trailed to the entrance of the cave.
it shoots through steel
with rays of dark matter

Offline RED,

• Saboro
  • Initiate
  • writhing under your riding hood
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 08:58:54 AM »
She didn't really know where she was.

It had been awhile. She had been lost for awhile. She had lost weight, but kept muscle. She had never stopped trying. She would dig, and dig, and dig, and walk, and walk, and walk. She would eat what she could. Any rats, mice, anything she could manage to scrounge up while trying to find her way. Her hair wasn't that big of a help. She could never see great in the first place, but mixing it with darkness hadn't done much help. Her hearing and smell were average. She hadn't become some secret super wolf while lost in the darkness, she was still... Red.

By some miracle though, today, she found her way out. She had caught the scent of other wolves, familiars, younger siblings and though they were rather old, she followed them out. Her heavy paws drug her out of the maw of the abyss, and... and into...

Darkness?

She knew she was out. She could smell the fresh scents of wolves blowing with the air. She could hear the leaves rustle on the trees and the brush. It was dark, though, and the birds were singing. It shouldn't be dark, she picked up, something wasn't right, and it didn't sit well with her simple mind.

She retraced her steps, stumbling wildly into the dark as she thudded her way towards her family home. She picked up the smells of her Mother and Father and traced them faintly to the entrance. She tried to hoarsely announce herself, but it wasn't worth it- Nobody was there.

She could smell a fresher track for her mother, though, one outside of the den nearby. She went to it, and smelt it mingle with another. It wasn't one very familiar, but it definitely smelled a bit like her siblings so all she could guess is that it was the newest litter. She had seen them once or twice before she went missing, but... never actually met them. She followed the trail, getting a weird feeling about how harshly her mother's dragged against the ground compared to the other. Something seemed off. Something welled in the pit of her stomach and caused her malnourished legs to trot faster. Thank god for the muscle, because the tight skin would have done no good on its own.

She reached the mouth of what she assumed was a den. The scents were stronger, roaring, and she stepped in. It was lit faintly with glowing mushrooms, ones that she had seen occasionally while hidden in the abyss. "Mom?" she announced, the light was a welcome sight, but the scene her eyes finally adjusted too was not.

There was another wolf above her mother, who lay on the floor. Was she asleep? The other one, what she could only assume was a sibling, was about as small as her mom. They stood above her with their head near their stomach. It seemed that once they heard her, they jerked, and all she saw and smelled was RED IRON. It spurted from her mother's gut and began to spill. Red reeled back, and a sudden rage took over. She did not know this sibling, but all she knew, was that her mother was in danger. However- they were still family. She swore, she would protect her family. The conflict in her mind was short lived as her heart acted for her, body slamming into the smaller wolf instinctually and sending them flying against the wall. Her weakened, but suddenly strong jaws clamped around the scruff of her bleeding, sleeping mother and began to frantically drag her from the mouth of the cave. The wails of her demented sibling were muffled from her own adrenaline. They had hurt her mother and Red had suddenly decided: It was time for her to get out.

She would tell her dad later. She would have to. Today was the day, however. Her mother never deserved this. Never deserved ANY of this. Her mother deserved so much more and with all the lonely love in her heart she charged towards the ravine. The little girl who loved her family and mother so much ran as fast as her energized legs would let her. She knew the ravine, she had been around it her whole life. As she neared the edge, with the rest of her entire strength, she flung her mother's limp body across. She skidded forward, almost sliding in herself. She frantically pushed back against sliding mud that threatened to pull her into the ravine itself, and... it did. The power washed away. Her footing slipped and the wind left her as she slid into watery ravine. She was tired. Too, too tired. Her body heaved as she lay there.

Red had lived, but she knew this would probably be the end of her life. She would die here, or she would be found, and die by the hands of Saboro's cruel system. It wasn't long before she heard a frantic scurrying from above, frightened whimperings, and the sound of running paws trailing off. She gave her life to save her mother-- and she could only hope Poltergeist would survive.

[OOC; END of thread! As a note: Red is not escaping yet. I would like her to in the next big escape thing happening, but I'm fully aware she could be punished by this (if they know what she did somehow, or just because she was found in the ravine). Either way i would ask you maybe allow 1 more thread with Shadon before finding out about her or anything yet!! Just to finish up this plot on Gothy's side.]

i'm just a kid
i'm-i'm-i'm-i'm i'm just a kid
i'm-i'm-i'm-i'm i'm just a kid
i'm-i'm-i'm-i'm i'm-i'm-i'm-i'm

it was just a little mistake
it was it was just a little mistake
it was it was just a little mistake
little mistake, little mistake

[profile]