Author Topic: whiskers on kittens (MANDATORY PUPPY QUEST) (Hercules Ollie Sari Anzu Ragnarok)  (Read 280 times)

Offline lynx

• The Somber
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 2
"Children!" came a voice through the trees. "Hercules! Oleander~ Sarissa!" she calls out, "Ragnarok, Anzu!" The leopard sweeps to the court of the log, ignoring any and all damage the tremors may have brought on.

"Your Headmaster calls you," and although words are painful, words are harsh and she cherishes silence, she seeks their peeping little mouths for today. "I have an.. adventure.. for us to go on, today.." she stands tall on the log, head high, waiting for the little buggers to approach as she commanded. Regardless of their status, their name, their blood, they are her students, she their mistress.

"We are going on a journey.. to find another half, to find.. a friend.. unlike the friends you have beside you," a smile is offered, warm and awkward, but her tail thrashes about. "You will learn.. what I mean.. shortly.."

She steps from the log, lithe and fierce, commanding their attention and obediance. "Follow close, be quiet.. and it is.. first come, first serve. I will not.. tolerate your squabbling," not as your mothers and fathers do.

Familiar Quest

We want to utilize the resources the dying forest has to offer-

Through the trees they’ll venture together, following the glittering emeralds that wind up and away from the smell of man to a place where the canopy is so thick you can’t tell what time of day it is. In the darkness with nothing but each other and the companions that choose them, they’ll create and strengthen bonds that will last a lifetime. They’ll sow the seeds needed to become a force of nature- together.

Disappointed you couldn’t participate in the Raids or wish you could have gone to Inaria’s Puppy Gathering? It’s all right new Alteron babies, now it’s your turn! Headmaster Lynx and girlfriend friend, Koko, will lead the kiddos on a special journey of self-discovery as they follow its bisecting river and venture the backwoods of Alteron where no light comes through the canopy. Each group will have its own thread.

There is no posting order; however, if you play any of these children, you are required to post. I'm not asking for beautifully, handcrafted masterpieces! Bullet points or even one liners will suffice! For example: Maera bares her fangs at Lynx, but notices the Headmaster looking, and nods obediantly, "O-okay, I'm ready," and so she goes.

Our friendly, local Narrator will be accompanying us on this journey, and it is not necessary to wait for him, so please interact in between their posts! It is encouraged to get to know your group better while we wait for Lynx or Koko to decide which direction to head in.

For reference, this is occurring DURING THE EARTHQUAKE PLOT. Have fun, make up a rumble or two!

@Gothy @Oleander [rp] @papa franku @bb @Critter   
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:09:07 PM by Kookamemega »

played by blondie
color=#FAFAD2

Offline Sarissa ♛

• Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • Fifty words for Murder, and I'm every one of them
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: whiskers on kittens (PUPPY QUEST!) (MANDATORY)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 07:29:57 PM »
She comes to the call, it's unfamiliar, but she listens. Sarissa weaves through the forest with ease and stops at the log, red eyes glancing up at the large cat. A journey, she says, a journey just for them. The girl smiled and obediently followed the lion. "Coming~"

No, no, don't let her smile fool
Don't let her eyes confuse
Red lips always lie
Cause her red lips have a filthy prize
That's murder in her paradise

No, no, red lips have a filthy prize
That's murder in her paradise
Played by Gothy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Offline Oleander [rp]

• Alteron
  • Initiate
  • Played by The Little Imp
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 53
He tottered after Sarissa because there is familiarity in doing so and he…liked that. It is a constant within this; albeit short, interval of irregularity that has been cast over his existence now.

Nothing has changed. Nothing at all, except everything. Everything he thought he knew about himself is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Oleander still felt all too weak and pathetic as he moved through his own home. The promise of “adventure” does nothing to uplift their mood and, devoid of curiosity, the sharp-eyed child met his Headmaster with an empty stare. She needn’t worry about any misbehavior. Lack of participation though…hmm, well, we’ll just have to see. No, he’d work with his little group of siblings and peers, even if his interest was lacking during the whole questing event.

Participation was a must.

Enthusiasm was never a requirement.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pinterest
   Board

--------------

--------------
I'm WORKING
on MYSELF
for MYSELF
by MYSELF

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Oleander's reaction towards your character may be...
violent and rude in nature. It's who he is.
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Pm or Skype me.

Offline Anzu.

• Alteron
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 5
Anzu is excited for the journey, the field trip she has been told she is going to be on. And she arrives, dressed for the occasion in the red cape that Lynx had scolded her for crossing the border to get months ago.

She chases after the ground, pushing past the grumpy, large boy who was in front of her. “Hey” she whispers, “I’m Anzu.” She dosen’t remember them having met. She pouts a bit at his frown, smiling widely at him, gently pushing herself against him, a friendly shove.

“Cheer up” she whispers, she was supposed to be quiet, right?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:45:57 PM by Anzu. »
"Rise!" Said the Boy to his Lover,
"Darling, get up. I've brought you my love, and brought it far!"
"Leave!" Said the Girl to her lover,
"I've given in. If love is a bridge, we built it wrong!"
Played by Critter #CCAC00

Offline Hercules

• Alteron
  • Initiate
  • Liked: 2
He limps in after his other siblings, dual colored eyes narrowed into suspicious slits as he watches his sisters movements. His wounds were still healing and the scabs itches fiercely but not as badly as his need for vengeance. One day he'd get her back. She'd get what she deserved. It was just a matter of time.

Hercules slipped in beside Anzu, purposely putting the mysterious hooded girl between himself and his siblings. Ollie wasn't as bad as Sari but it was still usually best to keep his distance from his volatile brother. "Careful, Anzu." He cautioned the girl softly, worried that she was treading dangerously close to a landmine.  "He bites." She was different that most of the people he'd met and he felt the need to shelter her from the violence of dark forest, futile as his task might be.

There was a dull rumble like the sound of thunder and the ground shook beneath their feet so violently that Hercules had to crouch low to the ground to avoid falling over. Wide, panicked eyes looked up at Lynx with poorly disguised fright as the tremor rolled through the land. He hated these earth shakes.

profile.
#FF7400

Offline Kookamemega

• Leader
  • Hero
  • trimenjus an' pow'ful
    • My status
    • Liquidwings on DA
  • Liked: 525
  • Likes Given: 554
Hey guys! I'll delete this later, but for now just a note because there was some confusion <3 These threads are supposed to just keep moving, the posts only 2-3 sentences long really, so it's like the kids can all have conversations with each other as they trek through the forest and The Narrator will jump in and give a pup an animal friend in a random order. From there once gifted a Familiar, you can either leave the thread or continue posting in it you are good! We just need these threads to keep moving honk honk

Offline BB.

• Character Directory Organizer
  • Master
    • My status
  • Liked: 565
  • Likes Given: 1164
smol nudge to keep this going <3

'the woods are lovely, dark,
                                 and deep
but i have promises to keep,
         and miles to go
                    before i sleep.'