Author Topic: the rivers of babylon (alliance!! visit!!)  (Read 247 times)

Offline [Keanu]

• nervous & concerned doggo
  • Saboro
  • Regular
  • Liked: 14
  • Likes Given: 3
the rivers of babylon (alliance!! visit!!)
« on: May 29, 2017, 09:27:58 PM »
It was a longer trip then expected, but eventually the crew arrived in one piece. Luckily, the only hiccup in the trip was that their leader ate a bad berry, setting them all back a day or two, but there was never any deadline. It was a lesson, perhaps, to all the kiddos (as well to Hircine) that knowledge of terrain was important. Regardless, Keanu is now in tip top shape and rests with all three of her companions just outside of Tortuga's southern Watchman Point.

"Before we continue, I have to refresh your memories on.. etiquete," her focus fell to Sincate more than Hodge or Hircine, but it was a warning for all, none the less. "We are guests here. We are here on a diplomatic mission, not a vacation, so be careful how you carry yourself," her eyes wander to Hircine, of whom she offered a half-smile before continuing. "You will be polite, you will use your manners, and I know you all know what I'm talking about."

Hodge and Sincate were younger, of course, but they are fledglings. They are taught to be respectable, and although she has no worries for Hodge, she can't help but worry about his sibling. The incident with Abyss' tail wasn't an incident that went unnoticed, but the Peregrine was not there to witness what occurred, and kept to herself on the matter. She could not, however, handle the little heathen if they began running around sniping off Tortugan tails, though. "Teeth to ourselves, unless another child offers to spar, then by all means.. show them what Saborans are made of, but don't maim them." because kids will be kids, and she could not hold them back from that.

"Hircine, you will stay close to Hodge at all times, you are not just a Saker here, you are his caretaker. If you see him in a questionable situation, get him out of there. I don't care how, just do it," there would be no arguments from either, she suspected, and carried on. "I will keep my eyes on you, Sincate, I have taken the last few days to memorize all of your scents, so don't think that I couldn't find you," she snorts. Again, she knows how children can be.

"I will speak, and you all will speak when spoken to by those at the border. Listen, observe, learn. If you see something you think might be alarming, alert me by nipping at my side, do you all hear me?" because it would look like boredom more than a warning. It wasn't that Keanu didn't trust Tortuga, but she had to be on high alert with the precious furry jewels accompanying her. "We will only be here a few days. We will meet back at this point in three days, just before Sundown. If something happens to me, find Hircine and leave immediately," and now she breaths, frowning. "If something happens to the both of us, run. I marked the trails back home, do you remember? Follow it, do not stop for anyone. Run, do you all hear me?" because precautions are always necessary.

"Now.. I know you will all be good, you're representing Saboro while we're here," and she glances to Hircine, once more with a half smile. She felt so terrible for the boy and his unwarranted persecution. For the same reason Crenate and Oriana sent Spider and Shaq to the tropical islands, Keanu whisked away her second-in-command. He was getting bullied on all sides and needed time away, and what better to help his weary mind then a change of scene?

"We're ready though, come on~" Keanu found her cheer again, turning around and bounding forth towards the borderline and letting out a howl, loud and excited, for someone to greet them. 'Hello, we are here~', it said, 'your friendly neighbors~!'

@rj @Gothy @Isa

You guys can post, but it is not required for them to post before someone from Tortuga can post. This is open to whoever on Tortuga's side, as long as they're allowed on the border, unless they really wanna deal with those consequences lol. The posting order will preferably be Keanu > whoever she needs to deal with to get entry with the crew > Keanu > that same person. Unless something breaks out that requires a posting order between everyone involved, but hopefully nothing like that happens.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 09:28:27 PM by [Keanu] »
The question is are you but some opportunist
A wolf caught befriending the sheep,
And I answer that I am confused and aloof,
And yet arrogant for Victory!
She says all the good words are the old ones,
And the short are preferred to the long
She says you should be weak and be good as of now
You're just evil and trying to be strong

color=#d56d1f

Offline Eremiel

• Leader
  • Regular
  • Liked: 19
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: the rivers of babylon (alliance!! visit!!)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 11:01:53 PM »
Eremiel loved visitors, even after the bitter incident of the last Saborans that came by for a longer stay. It was insight into the outside world that Eremiel would not have to see all that often anymore outside of the occasional trip. So when a call sounded in from the borders, Eremiel was one of the first to get his legs to work to met the supposedly friendly arrivals. They stood sturdy at the border as Eremiel approached, figured he did not clearly recognize but none that raised any suspicion.

The Quartermaster did notice the few kids around the one that seemed to be the leader, and was monetarily glad he did not have to worry abut young kids at this point. And yet part of him felt a pang of jealousy. Fatherhood served him well, and he missed having to worry over the little things. Now he just had adult kids to worry about and find, and they could take care of themselves just fine. His one eye squinted as he smiled, the other covered by his fancy ol' eyepatch, and he kept the friendly appearance as he approached.

Saboro was a pack he wished to visit, he heard much of it, met plenty of them as well, but had never been. Yet all his work helping Raikov and as a surgeon took up enough time for him not to be able to consider going anywhere. One day, perhaps, he could have that little adventure. Today he was here to greet a few strangers claiming to be neighbors from that Saboro. Perhaps whatever they wanted could help him make his little dream of a vacation come true. It was time to find out.

"Neighbors? Saboro is it?" he stood in front of them all, the face of grace and calm, meeting all their eyes as best he could and making sure he had all of their attention before continuing. "My name is Eremiel, Quartermaster, we haven't met. What is your business around these parts?" they may be friendly, but Tortuga wasn't a free entry kind of place, they had to have business, and good business at that. After all, they had to protect their beautiful land with its beautiful riches, as Raikov would describe it. He waited for them to speak, hoping it was better news than the last time they arrived at their borders.

He took a moment to glance back and see if anyone else joined. If it was no alpha, he would simply give a nod before looking back at their guest. If the Captain decided to show up, he would step aside to give him the space he would want to present himself to the Saborans. Everyone else he would let stand back to greet them as he took charge until further notice.

eremiel played by bun

Offline ⓢᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ

• S I C K
  • Tortuga
  • Apprentice
  • The king of slaves is still a slave.
  • Liked: 32
  • Likes Given: 66
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 11:26:48 PM »
The call at the border drew Solomon's attention as he walked the familiar paths between the watchtowers, making the grizzled former gladiator lift his head and narrow his discolored eyes. The tone was jovial and enthused, which was not generally the mood Solomon had come to expect at the outer reaches of Tortugan territory. Duty and curiosity drove him forward and he marched through the tropical underbrush on wide paws, his head low. His nose was soon filled with foreign scents, the number of them making him wary. There was a strange sense of... almost familiarity about the general aroma. Enough to make his bronze teeth grit in his jaw and his small, torn ears flick back along the base of his square head. He itched with a strange caution that he had not yet known on the border.

Still, he approached. As he drew even closer, Eremiel's scent wafted toward him and Solomon blinked away surprise. This was definitely important if the Quartermaster deigned to walk the reaches of the island kingdom. The lumbering brute picked up his pace to a brisk trot before he broke from the trees and could see the group gathered before the Quartermaster. There were several wolves that stood at the border, but only two were adults. Even still, Solomon was sure to provide adequate coverage for his superior, advancing just behind him to his side. He remained quiet, lowering his head at Eremiel's nod, letting the other man regard their visitors.

The name Saboro, however, made him tense, his ugly eyes widening just slightly in surprise. His mind jumped back to when he stood, fearfully, at the edges of the empire that Serrate had so passionately told them all was evil, vile, repugnant place, filled to the brim with violent, merciless fiends who deserved all the hellfire that rained down upon them from the erupting volcano. Saboro, the very place that stole the children he had raised, that housed the Tiberians that had kept him enslaved, that had assaulted him and separated him from the woman he loved. It took every ounce of control in him not to visibly bristle and bare his teeth. If Eremiel wished to parlay with these cretins, so be it. It did not mean that Solomon wasn't suspicious or wary, however.

His face set into stone, his jowls pulled back in a stern, but ultimately neutral expression. He wouldn't jeopardize his new home's political meetings, even if his heart raced and his mind screamed that their visitors were not to be trusted.

""
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:29:16 PM by ??????? »

█████████████████████████

S L A V E  S C R E A M S ,
he's going to cause the system to fall.
S L A V E  S C R E A M S ,
but he's glad to be chained to that wall.

#3c0302

{ the Old Revolutionary }
— played by Kujo

Offline Baal~

• Tortuga
  • Regular
  • don't you lift him LET HIM DROWN ALIVE
  • Liked: 48
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 11:43:55 PM »
She arrived before the Captain, but little bragging rights were handed out once she saw the blue form of her little grim reaper.  The very man that had delivered her death sentence stood with a smile across his face and a friendly wag of his tail.  Of course.  He wasn't the one dying.

But never had she felt so alive.

Snowy mane waved back in a cascade of lace and ice, cold but soft and beautiful.  Her distant, jagged gaze lifted from Trout's adoptive father, a man whose daughter had been ripped away by her sister's cruel greed, to the newcomers.  They smelled of red and Bane, especially the hellhound.  Her wordless lips, once when she was younger, would have curled into that displeased, angry white glare in a warning.  There was a stinking, oily guard nearby -- a Tortugan without a doubt, but there was something about his curdling stench that made her want to drive him out.  Exposure to three very real, very different Tortugans soaking in their glory.

Except that greasy one, she vaguely recalled accidentally walking in on him taking a giant crap.

Her body was large, barrel-chested and she moved fluidly until she nearly met shoulders with Eremiel.  Her scars, a grisly mess of exposed viscera and blackened tissue, were a reminder to the two of the horrors she had seen.  Of the hesitation she felt stepping close to the alien scent that smelt, still, like home.  To her betrothed husband, who smelt of ash and coriander and something warmer that the Kraken still couldn't explain.  Like home.

Solomon had a quiet but gruff air about him, a dramatic contrast from the silent, suffering girl.  Her youth had been taken too young, but some couldn't help but wonder how she would have turned out, had the inferno not taken her beauty.  Burns stretched over her taut face, and nose crinkled into a displeased, silent harlequin smile.  A grin of wariness, sharp white knives white hot.  Sharp, ancient reds met those of the peregrine.

If she had been gentler, maybe she would have passed out flower crowns and asked about the wellbeing of her husband.  But if he was any good for her, he had learned to ride with the sharp waves.

The bones on her back rattled.  Her hind legs, tree trunks cloaked with black burns, folded calmly to sit without a care.  The guard could handle it if anything went wrong, but Baal's gnawing stare may have jarred an idea into Keanu that there was much more to Tortuga than egotistical pirates and ruffians.

Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, let me be your killer king
It hurts until it stops, we will love until it's not

Baal.  |  #0C0C0D

Offline [Keanu]

• Saboro
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 12:14:55 AM »
The first to arrive- and boy, were they not kept waiting- was a blue wolf with a single, striking blue eye and a vibrant red chest. "Oh," Keanu exhales wistfully and flattens back orange ears. Oh no. Tortuga is going to be a problem, right off the bat. It's a blessing the red flush to her cheeks cannot be seen, only awkward grinning. 'Neighbors? Saboro is it?' to which the peregrine nodded, 'My name is Eremiel, Quartermaster, we haven't met.' No. No, they certaintly haven't, or else this bashful air would've been eliminated.

'What is your business around these parts?' Which was perfect! Talking business was, easily, a good distraction from the subtle want to flirt with their greeter. "Ah! Ah, yes.. I'm Keanu, the Peregrine of Saboro- I handle.. alliances and hunting, tracking and such," she dips her head low in complete respect to Eremiel, before returning to her stance and motiong towards the deep blue boy beside her. "This is Hircine, my second-in-command, and these two little squirts.." a nod to both Hodge and then Sincate, "are Hodge, and Sincate- fledglings of Saboro. They're accompanying me for diplomacy lessons. We can't have little princes and princesses running around without knowing a good thing or two about speaking to our allies, now can we?" her enthusiasm begins to shine, she steps forward and clears her throat.

"Other then training exercises.. I have a proposition for Tortuga, to further secure our ally ties, that don't require marriages or children-" and she stops, thinking a moment before she finally sees Solomon looming and.. Baal.

Of course, this has to be Baal, doesn't it? The scarred face, that elegant scowl. Yes, this was most certainly the wolf promised to the Right Wing, because no other could do, hm? She hums softly, nods to the blue girl- and heck, blue is quite a populous color among the growing group, isn't it? She feels so out of place- before continuing her talk with the Quartermaster.

"I suppose, if necessary.. we can talk about it here, we don't plan to stay more then a few days, just enough for us to rest our legs, but I certainly understand if you turn us away. Tortuga and Saboro have been old friends, it only made sense I bring this proposition to you all before approaching anyone else," she smiles, sweetly and with heart on her sleeve. "Have you ever considered residing in Saboro for a time, learning about our culture, Quartermaster? Missus, and sir?" she turns her gaze to Solomon and Baal, of whom she knew had been there before, recently enough with Raikov.

"I don't mean a short stay, not a simple visit, but.. truly learn what we are like? I can only tell you so much, you would have to witness Saboro in all its glory to understand it, just as I imagine.. we would have to stay within Tortuga for more then three days or so to truly appreciate all that you, and yours, do and believe," but wait, there's more! "I don't mean stay with us forever, we are not.. poaching your masses, not at all. They would.. return to you, and a new set of wolves would come and stay with us, to learn, to bring back parts of Saboro that aren't wriggling around in your wombs," Keanu clears her throat, meaning absolutely no offense to Baal, but she refrains from saying it. "You would leave a lasting impression on Saborans as well, especially if we.. adopted more of your culture into ours after a time, don't you think?"

The Peregrine wants desperately to sit, but keeps her stance. "I think we could learn so much from each other, and perhaps, one day.. ah.. expand.. on this idea, but I don't want to.. count my chickens before they hatch, yes? Getting anyone's hopes up can be.. damaging.."

She glances back at the children- are they bored? Are they listening, learning, observing? Her gaze falls to Hircine now- is he doing the same? This is his first diplomatic rodeo, and almost her own, but if she can toot her own horn here, she believes herself more capable of 'winging it' then him at the moment.

"I'm so sorry," Keanu offers a short laugh and returns to a goofy smile. "I've rambled, I think."

Again, a reminder! Anyone can still post! For now it is Keanu > Eremiel, and anyone in between. I am just excited about moving this along. <3
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 12:15:51 AM by [Keanu] »

color=#d56d1f

Offline Eremiel

• Leader
  • Regular
  • Liked: 19
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 06:11:14 PM »
Eremiel had certainly notices the little pause in the other's voice, the slight eye flick, and he would be silly not to play along if not only for a bit, straightening up and making a large amount of eye contact. She introduced herself as Keanu, along with all the other, quieter parts of her little team. "Teaching alliances from a young age is a wonderful thing to do, and a great opportunity." his eye moved, unjudging to the two fledglings. They both looked interesting, and perhaps not the leader types. Then again, Raikov did not seem very captain-y either back in the day. But an interest in foreign relations was other a plus, especially within a pack more thirsty for blood than alliances.

"Other then training exercises.. I have a proposition for Tortuga, to further secure our ally ties, that don't require marriages or children-"

It was her pause that finally made him look back completely, eye falling on Solomon and then his adopted daughter, both wearing their own typical expressions but staying quiet, respectful. Baal's grin was, in many ways, something Eremiel had grew used to with both her and his eldest, their teeth were just part of their personality.

"This is Solomon, I believe? And Baal. She visited Saboro recently if me memory serves me right." if she felt comfortable around them, Eremiel would let himself be at ease as well. Now, if anything, he had one huge brute of a girl at the ready, though he doubted he would need physical violence with how genuine Keanu seemed to present herself. It was refreshing, to not see a flash of teeth.

"I suppose, if necessary.. we can talk about it here, we don't plan to stay more then a few days, just enough for us to rest our legs, but I certainly understand if you turn us away. Tortuga and Saboro have been old friends, it only made sense I bring this proposition to you all before approaching anyone else,"

"I don't see why you can't come in and rest for a while, while we talk. The Captain is off... Doing some business." robbing some caves. he left it off at that, Tortugan business was Tortugan business, no matter how close of friends they made.

"Have you ever considered residing in Saboro for a time, learning about our culture, Quartermaster? Missus, and sir?"

Eremiel let a hum for an answer, nodding for her to continue her proposition.

"I don't mean a short stay, not a simple visit, but.. truly learn what we are like? I can only tell you so much, you would have to witness Saboro in all its glory to understand it, just as I imagine.. we would have to stay within Tortuga for more then three days or so to truly appreciate all that you, and yours, do and believe, I don't mean stay with us forever, we are not.. poaching your masses, not at all. They would.. return to you, and a new set of wolves would come and stay with us, to learn, to bring back parts of Saboro that aren't wriggling around in your wombs, you would leave a lasting impression on Saborans as well, especially if we.. adopted more of your culture into ours after a time, don't you think?"

It was an interesting idea, Eremiel remained silent, looking back to the expressions of his packmates for a moment. After all, this wasn't all about his interest in his outside world. This had to be for the good of the pack, for the safety of their children and the preservation of the power that Raikov oh so diligently cared for.

"I think we could learn so much from each other, and perhaps, one day.. ah.. expand.. on this idea, but I don't want to.. count my chickens before they hatch, yes? Getting anyone's hopes up can be.. damaging.."

Another hum, this time in confirmation. The Quartermaster watched her look back to the kids, seemingly worried of their behavior, or if they were interested and learning. Oh, he remembered being worried about that, worried that his lessons were going over their head, that they weren't seeping it in like sponges. Turned out, if they had the interest, they would take everything they could in to kindle it.

When he looked back, her first words were an apology. "I've rambled, I think."

This earned a heart chuckle from the red breasted male, teeth showing as he laughed. "Not at all, what's a diplomat without words?" he took a few steps forward, taking a final glance around the group before speaking. "You and your companions are welcome to stay for as long as needed for us to come to a decision. It's a fascinating idea, I'm sure we can come to an good agreement together. I've always been fascinated with other's cultures."

With that, he took a step back. "Come in then, do follow the laws. Respect goes a long way, even among us pirates." it was mostly directed at the kids, the brutal little things they always were. "But by all means, make connections, I'm sure everyone would love to hear about your proposition."

With that, he moved to lead the group deeper within the pack lands, aiming to walk beside Keanu. "Come find me once you're ready to discuss this, my door is always open."

eremiel played by bun

Offline Albatross [RP]

• Tortuga
  • Regular
  • Liked: 29
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 06:31:27 PM »
As a Tortugan of many roles, she had also taken on the duties in lieu of a Sailing Master, and so it was no surprise that when a call went up at the borders, declaring something besides a request for entry and acceptance, her interest was piqued. The ship where the goods of Tortuga were stored was a far cry from the borders, even at a brisk and direct pace, so it was of no surprise when she arrived late, and the one-eyed Quartermaster was already there, speaking with the group.

Approaching quietly, the porcelain girl simply listened, catching the chatter of the spotted stranger. She spoke of exchanges of more than just information and betrothals, of learning and exchanges, and Albatross couldn't help but consider the opportunities such a venture could provide for the pack. Well, the packs, but honestly, what was a Loan Shark who considered another pack's profits before her own?

Eremiel, having taken point on this one, had more authority than she even as acting Sailing Master, so she simply put on a smile when he beckoned them inside to rest and await the Captain's return. Sparing a long look at Baal, worry spiking briefly in her chest as she recalled the state in which she'd been found that terrible day, and a mild glance at Solomon, Albatross looked over the group that had come along with the diplomat. A mixed bag, to be sure, with two pups in the mix.

No matter. With her gentle voice and mercury eyes, she was as appealing as a Siren, despite the lack of such a rank. "I'm Albatross," she added once Eremiel finished speaking, introducing herself to whomever glanced her way as she accompanied the group back in. "I'd be pleased to show you all to some fresh water if you're parched."

After all, that was all she could do for now, and it opened up an avenue to allow her to remain and listen, to learn from this group of four. Her ear, decked in her new silver rings, chimed softly as she flicked it toward them.

[Alby's just here to listen and be nosy. She can be ignored for ease of thread progression, if desired!]

In my left hand there is the familiar
In my right hand there's the great unknown
I can see the madly different grass there
But I'm drawn to wilder nights at home

Don't listen to your friends
See the despair behind their eyes
Don't listen to your friends
They only care once in a while

I can feel the draw,
I can feel it pulling me back,
It's pulling me back,
It's pulling me.

#C48E48
- Played by Red -

Offline Hircine

• Saboro
  • Regular
  • the night is long.
  • Liked: 34
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 05:02:18 PM »
He never thought that he would be relieved to be outside of Saboro. Spider, Crenate, and Llewellyn had been relentless in their assault, labeling him the bad guy for a single sentence. Keanu too had come at him as well, and while her approach had been firm yet understanding the knowledge that he had disappointed her hurt all the same. And Oriana. . well he could never have a bad thought about his mother. So when the Peregrine had mentioned a little expedition he had decided to jump right on it.

He followed along during the journey silently, keeping his outward expression calm despite the fact that he had a horrific flashback or two. Hircine looked around several times - seemingly randomly - but in truth he was keeping his eyes out for any bears that might have decided to show up. When Keanu got sick, he had offered her what little chemist skills he had learned from his father - which was to say not much.

When they arrived at the border he listened intently as she spoke, watching the way she held herself, the words that she chose to use and in what tone of voice she used them in. He didn't feel the need to chime in or reaffirm her orders to the others. While he was her second in command, this was his first mission as such and thus this was more of a learning experience than anything. It was Keanu who would shine today. But he would take everything that he learned today so that maybe next time around he could utilize it.

"Hircine, you will stay close to Hodge at all times, you are not just a Saker here, you are his caretaker. If you see him in a questionable situation, get him out of there. I don't care how, just do it."

He gave a firm nod of understanding before casting his gaze to the fledgling in question and giving him a warm smile. He wasn't yet sure how the boy would handle in a new environment. His knowledge of Hodge was that the child was polite, yet timid as he believed everyone in Saboro hated him. Would he think the same of the Tortugans? And if so how would that change his behavior, if at all? It was interesting to think about, although a psychological evaluation wasn't his primary goal here.

He stood strong as Keanu then spoke about what to do if something happened to her and for a moment he was brought back once more to the bears relentless attack on the Crane. Hircine wanted nothing like that for his mentor. Of course he didn't want anything to happen to him either. He had to remind himself that the fledglings were more important than he was. They were the future of Saboro, and Saboros well-being had to be put above his own. Hircine was no martyr, but he would do as Keanu said if that was what needed to be done. If anyone happened to look to him for confirmation they would get a reassuring nod of the head, simply and silently reaffirming Keanu's words. He then looked back to the Peregrine as she smiled at him, returning it with one of his own. He would not disappoint her again.

He waited patiently as Keanu called, although it wasn't long before someone appeared before them. As the Peregrine introduced them all, he gave a cheerful yet short "Pleasure!" to the wolf with the red chest. Other than that he stayed quiet, letting the orange girl work her magic as the Tortugans eventually elected to open their doors to them - which a few stipulations, of course. He knew that he would not be accompanying Keanu with the negotiations, although he certainly wanted to. Hopefully she would be able to give him a recap after they reached Saboro again.

"I'd be pleased to show you all to some fresh water if you're parched."

He then turned his attention on the pale girl and he faltered for a moment as a brief flash of surprise fell across his face. Hircine quickly composed himself. Wow she was. . .wow really pretty. Unlike Keanu he had no intentions of flirting, but he knew a pretty face when he saw one. "That would be greatly appreciated," he replied, glad that he was able to speak in a normal tone of voice. He'd tear his gaze away after a moment to look back to Hodge again. "You thirsty?" he replied in a tone that was low enough to be directed at him, but loud enough that others would have been able to hear him as well. He didn't want the Tortugans think he was whispering secrets right in front of them of course.

"And what a monstrous sight he makes
Mocking man's best friend
When both the wolf and lion crave
The same thing in the end
The lion's outside of your door
The wolf's in your bed
The lion's claws are sharpened for war
The wolf's teeth are red"

tracker. | profile.

Offline [Keanu]

• Saboro
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 12:01:02 PM »
There are more introductions. She can't complain, she had so many herself- red eyes focus on Solomon, offering a nod, and then- yes, of course- Baal. She lingers there for a moment, allowing the beginnings of a smile to creep across her freckled face before focusing on Eremiel again. "Yes, she was, but I didn't get the chance to meet her," the remainder of her tail begins to wag, but she quiets it.

They are invited in, and Keanu nods, grateful with a bow to the red-chested wolf beside her. Ah.. there was something so enticing about Eremiel that the peregrine is forced to look away, back at her companions with a grin. 'We've made it in!' she wants to bark excitedly, but refrains, and turns back now to the Quartermaster.

'Come in then, do follow the laws.' of course! Keanu nods, biting her tongue, as she wants to reassure them, but she doesn't want to sound.. desperate.. All they have to do is agree, and they'll be fine. 'By all means, make connections-' and she begins to follow. "Ah, yeah, that's.. I want them-" she nods back to Hircine, to Sindarin and the fledglings- "to expand their social skills, I really appreciate this, Erem- ah.. Quartermaster," respect! RESPECT!

'Come find me once you're ready to discuss this, my door is always open,' and she almost froze, ears laid back as if disappearing against her skull as she edged closer to Eremiel. "W-well, okay, of course, if I can just.. get a better.. ah.. sniff.. of you.. I won't need to ask where to find you.." she speaks in what is almost a whisper, but then realizes how sincerely awkward she is. "..I mean.. if.. I don't need to, like, inhale you but.. it would help.. as long as you don't think it's.. off putting.." she glances back to everyone else, even those who are newly arrived, like Albatross.

If she could sweat, she would, but she glances back to the prettiest blue eye she'd ever seen and exhales. "Tortuga is full of beauty, I see, I.. I'm sorry for my nerves, you're all really easy on the eyes-" she wonders if she should pack the kids up and go home, because now she knows, if this is the welcome committee, she is in some big trouble once she steps inside.

writer's block, but hey keanu surrounded by pretty people is just me in the same situation so that was easy enough to write. sorry for how crappy this is!!

color=#d56d1f