Author Topic: Changes regarding "Likes" in Saboro  (Read 217 times)

Offline Oriana.

• Leader
  • Regular
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 1
Changes regarding "Likes" in Saboro
« on: May 04, 2017, 08:24:35 PM »
Please be sure to read this if you plan on RPing or spectating threads in Saboro.

Due to past problems involving the “Like” system in Saboro, we’ve re-enabled the function with the following rules.

As common rule of thumb, "Likes" are permitted across all threads (IC and OOCly) EXCEPT for Official Rank challenge threads OR Threads that request no Likes.
  ↳ 1. If you would like your thread to exclude "Likes", please put a note within the first post of the thread indicating this request. To make sure nothing is missed, we encourage you to include an asterisk (*) in the title so other users are aware even if they miss the footnote. Both are appreciated.
  ↳ 2. If while in progress a thread that initially allowed "Likes" would prefer the remainder of the thread to avoid them, please add an asterisk (*) in the title and make a note somewhere so no more "Likes" will be added to this thread. If "Likes" continue after this change has been made, please contact an ic/ooc alpha.
  ↳ 3. All participants in the thread may request the denial of "Likes", even if they are not starting the thread. Please respect your fellow RPers wishes if they chose to request no "Likes" in a thread they are participating in.
  ↳ 4. Please enjoy! The Likes are supposed to be a fun, supportive feature and not one meant to cause harm or upset. We'd appreciate anyone from refraining from using this "Like" system if you have ill intents.

These rules are subject to change.

If you have any questions, concerns or reports on someone who seems to be disregarding any of the listed above, please contact any of the online alphas.

You go sleep with the fishes
There's no room for you here,
There's no room for you here
Wrap your teeth around the pavement
Cause your body's a message,
Send my regards to hell

Fall upon your knees,
Sing, "This is my body and soul here."
Crawl and beg, and plead,
Sing, "You've got the power and control."
Don't pin it all on me—

—DON'T PIN IT ALL ON ME