Author Topic: Lair of th Kraken (Baal)  (Read 221 times)

Offline Mako.

• Tortuga
  • Initiate
  • Where's your ship, peasants?
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
Lair of th Kraken (Baal)
« on: April 26, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
*Liquid time to WAY back to just after the auction*

Mako followed in silence, his good eye watching his aunt's every move. He wasn't afraid of her. Not sure why. Perhaps he was still too young and naive, perhaps he simply didn't know enough. Or worse still, he felt too empowered by being a prince. Untouchable. He didn't give it much thought, he just followed.

First thing on his mind was... why? Why him? Why did she pick him? Not that he was ungrateful, as much as he hated moving from the Captains ship, he hated the idea of returning there a failure from the auction even more. When the sun rose that morning, he was salty. Bitter over having to leave home, worried that he might be taken by some peasant. But now that the sun was beginning to set and the days activities were done, Mako realized it wasn't all that bad. No, he wasn't in the ship any more, but he was still a prince. He could still go home whenever he wanted. It wasn't as much an ending, as a beginning. This meant the Odyssey was next and he could start to work his way into power. The thought made the boy's lip curl in a smile.

"So.... I guess I should find a job now?" Mako asked, trying to break the silence. He was ready to get moving in his life, he just wasn't sure on where to start. Not that he'd openly admit it...

Fic Trash Rabbit: Baal picks Mako up and pets him aggressively "I shall call him... Mini Me"
Winchester: OMFG
Winchester: DR. EVIL AND MINI ME
Warning, this character suffers Bermuda Syndrome. His actions in no way reflect my personal opinions. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me*

Offline Baal~

• Tortuga
  • Regular
  • don't you lift him LET HIM DROWN ALIVE
  • Liked: 54
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Lair of th Kraken (Baal)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 02:21:39 AM »
The Kraken hadn't expected it, but she left the auction with one of her nephews in tow.  His smaller, vivid body toddling behind her loping, hulking form made the two an almost funny sight.  Like the big, bad cop and his small rookie padding along and talking big as if the older, burned ex-princess hadn't heard that before.  She was like her nephew, once.  Filled with energy, bouncing beside Arma and shooting question after question at her older sister.

Arma was dead now, from what she understood.  If she wasn't, Baal had no problem tearing the throat from her sibling in a visceral show of dominance.  The woman had done little to prepare her for the real world.  The woman let her selfish little sister think she was untouchable, the very word that rang in her little nephew's head.  Maybe, once, the royals had been "untouchable".  But the inferno didn't care whose head the crown lay upon.  The inferno didn't care whose beauty it ruined with its cruel hot tongues licking all the way up Baal's side.

The inferno didn't care what mind she destroyed during her search for conquest.

The view of the two was interesting; as if her small nephew had been made, molded physically for his bigger aunt.  The black half of his face resembled the dark, charred scar tissue that cloaked the Kraken's face and body, a damaged eye for two.  She neglected to answer him instantly, chewing on her own tongue.  Under his aunt's authority, he would learn he was everything but untouchable.  While Trout would teach her assigned child to spell and Albatross would teach them to count, Mako would earn a much more valuable lesson:

SURVIVAL.

She hummed then, a light monotonous chuckle rumbling from her throat. "If you want to," she pandered, devilish red eyes flicking back to the boy below her.  She didn't stop walking.  She didn't make a theatric performance from it.  The only warning she gave for their first lesson was, "Don't die, now."

Teeth flashed instantly, aiming to latch onto Mako's soft scruff and shake him around.  Enough to jar him into never letting his walls down.  Never letting himself think his own aunt wouldn't rip him apart at her own will.  The bloodshot eyes of a former princess reflected in his, the dragon coming face-to-face with her own hatchling.  Her legacy.

If he managed to get loose, that is.  Bermuda was a horrifying mistress.  Like a slow venom, it deteriorated the prince and princess over time.  Luckily, the young man was free enough from its thorny bonds to function.  However, his wheezing aunt, a guttural snarl ringing from her wet nose, had every intention to kill the child if he wasn't what she thought she had bought.

God help that ambitious little nephew of hers.

Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, let me be your killer king
It hurts until it stops, we will love until it's not

Baal.  |  #0C0C0D

Offline Mako.

• Tortuga
  • Initiate
  • Where's your ship, peasants?
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:54:49 PM »
Mako never would have guessed his aunt was like him once. Perhaps he was too young still to give thought to age and that adults had been children once too. he gave no thought at all to how life experiences had molded them all into who they were today, or how his own experiences might change him. If he had, he might have looked upon his aunt's scars and seen what could change in a matter of moments and that every second of life was life altering. He would surely gain respect for that fact sooner than he could have anticipated.

To the boy the burns on her body were a point of curiosity (just as Trout's faux tail had been) and the young prince had no filter. There would be questions about those next. Where did they come from? How bad did they hurt? Did she almost die? But he wouldn't get the time to ask these possibly offensive questions (not that he would have understood their offense in the first place) because Baal chuckled and spoke to him.

"If you want to, don't die, now."

There was no sign fo what happened next. Her chuckle was instantly gone, replaced by teeth and pain. She grabbed him by his scruff and shook him, hard. At first, he was confused, hurt, and panicked, his heart beating fast in his chest. But then something snapped. Who the hell did she think she was to attack him? He was a prince! He was the son of the Captain and as far as he had ever known, untouchable. he didn't care who she was, or what she was about, he would rip her to pieces. She might kill him, but he would not go easily.

Those were the last coherent thoughts to pass through the pup's mind before he completely lost himself. Jaws snapped at Baal, teeth seeking to tear at anything they could latch onto, be it fur or flesh.

He had no name for those outbursts, or the other little things that got him sometimes. The rage that bubbled up like bile in his throat over the simplest of things... some might just call him a spoiled brat, raised without discipline and terribly entitled. Perhaps that was so, but this thing that lived inside of him was a monster he had not even begun to explore or understand. There was nothing he knew in this moment but instinctual lust for a bite and if he did manage to catch a piece of her, any piece at all, the boy would latch on with all his strength. She might be teaching him to keep his guard up, but he wanted to teach her that he wasn't going to be walked on. He was a prince with a monster inside.

When she would let go, assuming she would, the boy would growl at her, panting hard, legs shaking. "eff you!" He yelled at her, hardly able to hear himself over the beating of his own heart. Pain was coming back now, tho dulled, but he was still furious, unable to see the possible destruction he might cause himself for speaking those words to her. he didn't understand what she had done, or why she had done it. His brain had to formulate a reason, and the one it came up with was another result of the creature within 'she wasn'ts to kill me... kill my family, and become Captain.' It hardly mattered that it made no sense, his twisted little brain thought it was perfectly logical. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled again, his voice cracking as the adrhanaline began to subside, the pounding in his ears lessening with it but he felt he would pass out any second if he wasn't careful, and so he stood still in the face of his aunt, waiting to see what happend next.

Fic Trash Rabbit: Baal picks Mako up and pets him aggressively "I shall call him... Mini Me"
Winchester: OMFG
Winchester: DR. EVIL AND MINI ME
Warning, this character suffers Bermuda Syndrome. His actions in no way reflect my personal opinions. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me*

Offline BlackRabbit

• Character Directory Organizer
  • Hero
    • My status
  • Liked: 1484
  • Likes Given: 1593
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »
Do you want to continue this on the new forum?

Commissions/Art Tracker/Weasyl/Feral Art/Human Art//Character Bin