Author Topic: "sometimes I make my boyfriend cry on league of legends" (prp azuhel)  (Read 189 times)

Offline Leviathan

• Initiate
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 0
In many cases, Leviathan was more knowledgeably than most would be around his age. But in other cases, the growing teen found himself utterly baffled and confused by the simplest concepts. Concepts of blood, family, royalty. He did not understand his own feelings and emotions, could not place words neatly like stickers onto every wave of hormones. But he understood others well, read them like books if he tried, knew what to say to make them tic. He knew that there was more than what was in front of you. It was an impressive skill, that, if he were in a different circumstance, someone may have appreciated. He should have been proud.

And yet he felt utterly lost.

The Cathedral was a surprisingly good place to reflect, despite being a representation of what confused him all together. It was well lit but shaded, nice and cool. Water dripped down onto tiles from a recently passing rain, the only sound around the ambiance and echo of the place. Leviathan though he would like a place like this, one day. But maybe less bright, maybe with more water, more echo. A nice constant moan of stone.

He closed his eyes, then opened them. Unlikely, he thought. But interesting, he added. And an interesting thought was always a thought he was willing to keep around.

He sat down near a puddle that slowly formed from the dripping ceiling, watched his wavering reflection in it, ears twitching with every chirp of the birds outside. He thought of the siblings he had not seen lately, and those he has. Was he excited? Disappointed? Reluctant? He sped through words trying to describe himself, and a minute later, dropped it. There was no point, he'd be going in circles again trying to figure that one out.

And as if on cue, he heard the sound of claws gently hitting the floor, a distraction. When he turned his head, he wasn't sure if this was the distraction he wanted. Now the Dragon wasn't exactly unpredictable, but she was far more experienced than him, far more careful than most pack members he interacted with. Leviathan licked his teeth, already large and only second to the rest of his growing form. He smiled, forced and wavy as usual, but he tried.

"Good morning."

For all he knew she could keep walking, ignore him, if she held even half of the belief of his half sisters. But he had learned common courtesy and small talk, no matter how frustrating, could lead to better, more interesting things. And for that he would endure the ritualistic morning routine of greeting someone he had no spent enough time with to greet.
leviathan played by bun

Offline Azuhel

• The Red Dragon
  • Leader
  • Master
  • this city never sleeps at night
    • Deviantart Page
  • Liked: 466
  • Likes Given: 93
She came with the musk of the deep jungle, her pelt somewhat burdened with the odd vine or two. She was a woman awash in mud, her paws caked with red, but she was less concerned with her appearance and more-so with the project she had assisted created. Slaves were good and all for construction, but sometimes… a venture needs a personal touch. Unfortunately, she hadn’t expected to entertain and in doing so had forgone any sort of… grooming before her entrance into the structure she’d made her home.

With a snort, she paused just past the threshold, undignified to be certain, but the sharp twist of her gaze would soften upon seeing Levi, one of her slaves, her tails.

Ah, this one. She hadn’t seen him in sometime.

“Good mornin’,” Azuhel replied, cordial and always polite even to those that were technically her property, “I hope the mornin’ has treated yah well.”

She’s a ball of southern hospitality and well concealed secrets. But, one thing is certain, she has never treated those of her blood—unless they specifically deserve it—with anything less than cold kindness.

She moved toward him, eyeing the dripping water with a bit of interest before she sat groaning as muscle and scars stretched beneath her wild pelt.

She had time for company, it would have been rude to ignore him otherwise.

Let me pick yer mind fer a moment,” She said, rolling the words about her mouth in thought before she spoke, knowing the power of a well-crafted speech, “Beyond these walls I’ve given yah the freedom to make yer own adventure, tah build yer name. What have yah learned, out there, if anythin’?

For, she knew well enough that the world could be selfish with it’s knowledge. 

CC6666

Offline Leviathan

• Initiate
In all honesty, Leviathan had expected the dirty covered Red Dragon to ignore him and go on her marry way. It was a somewhat pleasant surprise when she actually turned to him with a good morning of her own. They were nothing alike in that regard, her greetings were smooth and charismatic, his own speaking was not made to lead crowds.

“I hope the mornin’ has treated yah well.”

He didn't reply, because he was old enough to know what small talk was, and old enough to already be bored of it. Instead of moving on, she moved towards him, sitting nearby. He looked her over, years of experience under her belt in everything imaginable. He wanted to learn from her, almost as much as he wanted to avoid her at times. The black eyed teenager let his strained smile finally drop into his usual neutral expression.

“Let me pick yer mind fer a moment,” it earned a hum of interest from him.

“Beyond these walls I’ve given yah the freedom to make yer own adventure, tah build yer name. What have yah learned, out there, if anythin’?”

To that there was silence for a bit, big wide eyes boring into the Dragon and inspecting her, trying to understand what exactly she wanted to know from him. After what seemed like an eternity, he let out a soft breath and opened his mouth. Starting out simple was sometimes the safest route to take, so he took it.

"I went to the Herald recruitment, I hope it turns out something interesting for me." a mechanical response, ranks were only a fragment of what he wanted to know and learn. "Otherwise... I have learned many things." eyes still trained onto his grandmother, he tried to pick out words that bubbled in his throat.

"Alteron goes in circles, repetitive and- Ideas mean more than facts. Flaunting blood before you've even split it, before you've done anything." it was a foreign concept to him. "It's easy to rile everyone up." he concluded, eyes dropping if only for a few seconds. "Can make them do anything, I think, if you promise them recognition." and it seemed like a repetitive fact, something Leviathan was not a fan of. But that's what he'd learned, that was his experience. Now she knew.

With a few more seconds of thought, he concluded. "Power and heritage drives everyone, even if they've done nothing to prove themselves as anything."

Is this what she wanted to hear? None of this should be news to Azuhel, he thought. After all, she was the one that orchestrated the masses, that supposedly brought Alteron into the circle she wanted them to follow.
leviathan played by bun

Offline Azuhel

• The Red Dragon
  • Leader
  • Master
  • this city never sleeps at night
    • Deviantart Page
  • Liked: 466
  • Likes Given: 93
If Azuhel was bothered by the muck that clung to her flesh she certainly didn’t show it. She wore the gore that matted her pelt as it were fine cloth and bone, more precious than any adornments or self-proclaimed announcements of superiority. She was a working gal, at the end of the day, a scarred beauty—she’d been called, once upon a time. She was not afraid nor ashamed of her roots nor the power she coveted between twitching digits.

So, she sat beside him, with all the dignity one could afford when marked by guck and leaned forward to recline upon her belly with a snap of jaws and a gaze set upon her acquired company.

“Mmm,” she started, humming as he spoke and once he finished she was quick to reply.

Good learnin’s She curled her tongue carefully, Dats about wut I expect. Good show fer explorin’ as much as yah did. I’m hopeful, fer yah. You’d make a grand Herald, yah know.

Her smile is broad and friendly enough, but there’s something else there, some lurking shadow curling through the gleam of her functional and open eye, This estate is crumblin’, as is. We need ya’ll, our fresh blood, to bring more than just ideas. I take my own and cement them into facts, into value.

In an attempt to break dis repetitive cycle I’ve installed a… system of worth. Some will abuse it, the foolish, and some will use it, the innovative.

She paused for a moment, unsure if Levi would understand. He was still so very young…

Well, we drive dat power and I express great pride in mah heritage, so dat the sheep believe in little else than the word I spew. Whether or not it’s wrong or right. It’s like workin’ on a project, pushin’ ‘n pullin’ rocks on the ground…ah.

What a terrible analogy. She laughs at herself.

Lookit me, babblin’ on ‘n such. Her smile is tired but satisfied. She’s done a great deal for her land of heat and slaughter. But you are right about one thing, sometimes… dere are those that ride on the coattails of blood and the proficiency of their betters. They haven’t proved a lick a nothin’. We should do somethin’ ‘bout that.

She rolled her shoulders and looked to him for an answer, curious to see how his brain worked.

CC6666

Offline Leviathan

• Initiate
“Dats about wut I expect. Good show fer explorin’ as much as yah did. I’m hopeful, fer yah. You’d make a grand Herald, yah know.”

The compliment was nice, he supposed, but empty with how little she knew about him, and how young he still was. Still, he nodded his thanks and watched her continue.

"This estate is crumblin’, as is. We need ya’ll, our fresh blood, to bring more than just ideas. I take my own and cement them into facts, into value. In an attempt to break dis repetitive cycle I’ve installed a… system of worth. Some will abuse it, the foolish, and some will use it, the innovative.”

Leviathan wasn't quite convinced, but remained quiet, just watching.

“Well, we drive dat power and I express great pride in mah heritage, so dat the sheep believe in little else than the word I spew. Whether or not it’s wrong or right. It’s like workin’ on a project, pushin’ ‘n pullin’ rocks on the ground…ah.

A few slow blinks and Leviathan finally perks up a little to speak. "How would the system of worth work? Would it... Just create another cycle? Again and again?" his voice was of genuine curiosity, wanting to learn, to find out what could possible make this world turn a little differently. Somehow, he did not believe her divine words would make it any less boring.

"But you are right about one thing, sometimes… dere are those that ride on the coattails of blood and the proficiency of their betters. They haven’t proved a lick a nothin’. We should do somethin’ ‘bout that.”

She looked at him for his words, and the tank of a boy finally trailed his eyes away from her and to the rest of their spacious home, thinking, thinking. He licked his teeth and then shrugged.

"Could embarrass them. Give them a task they thought they could accomplish and watch them fail. Or have them fight those they tried to fight, even if they are three times their size." he let out a laugh, a strange sing-songy sound that didn't sound like it belonged with him. "They're always confident hiding behind their blood, until they see it in front of them, right?" he looked back to the Dragon, locking black eyes with her, begging for a response.

"Some of us have to work for it, right?"
leviathan played by bun