Author Topic: paw patrol (prp darken!)  (Read 189 times)

Offline [Caesar]

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 0
paw patrol (prp darken!)
« on: April 02, 2017, 11:04:16 AM »
"DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!" came the calls of an angered child, who dug and dug and dug and ripped and tore away what was in front of her: plants.

Flowers.

Medicinal herbs.

Miasma shredded them in front of the family when Kaiju brought some along, claiming them to be 'rosas', but Caesar didn't care. All she cared about was progressing with her anger and finding new things to take it out on. Mice were too quick for her, at least for right now, and one lead her to a pretty little garden.. one she stood in awe of for but a moment before she realized.. these were what brought on Miasma's tantrum, and these were the very things Kaiju thought to impress their parents with..

Well..

NOT ON HER WATCH!

Take away whatever Mia could throw a tantrum over, destroy whatever Kaiju could look cute with.. anything to keep them from getting more attention. The little girl's heart blackened, dark as the barely visible stripes and guards on her coat. All she could do was go back over the plants she had already evicerated and repeat the process.

"I hope your mouth stays shut, MIA," her words directed to purple flowers, hints of white piled among them. The name was spoken in true disgust, laced with absolute hatred. "And you better fall off a rock, KAIJU," once more her taunts directed to neatly placed plants, uprooted and covered in the darkest of dirt.

Proudly she stood over her vanquished enemies, holding her fluffy little head high and puffing out her little chest. Huff.

'Serves 'em right,' she grinned, 'they should just stop existin'.'

Offline Darken.

• Death Valley
  • Regular
  • The Gardener.
  • Liked: 8
Re: paw patrol (prp darken!)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 07:55:07 PM »
There’s were many wolves in the valley who children should have been afraid of. Through violence or manipulation or other means. Darken was not one of them. She was patience, good with children, a motherly woman. (A saint? Well, perhaps she was once upon a time)

A child was throwing a tantrum in her garden, and in she comes, swiftly, but softly. Careful not to scare the child, more so looking to make sure that she wouldn’t kill herself or poison herself.  She watches though, after that.

“Dumb?” she would ask, gently. More gentle than the child’s parents would have likely been. Sitting down besides the girl. The Rengyo was a motherly figure for all who wanted one.

"I hope your mouth stays shut, MIA, And you better fall off a rock, KAIJU,"

“Hm, is that what you really want?” Darken would ask a bit quietly, curiously watching the girl. “That’s a bit rough isn’t it. For whomever Mia and Kaiju are.” She would simply offering her advice. “It’s bad luck to wish harm upon others” she would tell the younger girl simply. “The Rosa’s will punish anyone who deserves it”  she would promise the child.

“If you’re mad though, perhaps the garden could use a rest” she would tell the child. “Would you like to help me plant some things here?” she would offer a distraction from the chewing and “Work out some of that energy” She smiles politely at the girl, her wary eyes making her look old, the scars under them perhaps made her more dignified.

I saw a country bifurcated by more than just the presence and absence of light,
 but by lives cast aside and lost and uncared for; the walked away and the thrown-away on one side,
and on the other, those who pretended not to see them, because not seeing is easier.
And I saw someone forced to walk both sides of the metaphor,
to learn that the greatest cruelty is our casual blindness to the despair of others,
that there but for the grace of whatever god you subscribe to goes any of us.
And finally, I realized that I had found what I was looking for,
without ever being quite sure what it was.
I found a story that would make my own life make sense again.
#A783B7
Played by Critter

Offline [Caesar]

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 2
Re: paw patrol (prp darken!)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 07:43:51 PM »
'Dumb?' calls a voice- something gentle and pretty- and when Caesar turns around to determine who it came from, she sees it fits. Ah. She feels ashamed for getting caught, but is now in too deep to dig her way out, what with all this effed up vegetation behind her.

'Is that what you really want?' and without hestiation, Caesar barks back with an irritated "Yes, duh, I just said that," didn't you hear me? I was very loud about it, you know. 'That's a bit rough isn't it. For whomever Mia and Kaiju are.' but she scoffs and sits. "Naw, Kaiju is my sister, she deserves it, and uh.. Mia is just some homeless fat head we gotta deal with," because Mia was not their sister, not by a long shot.

But Darken persists, she pushes her gentle agenda with words about bad luck and the Rosas, and Caesar is having none of it. "Listen, lady, I know about the Rosas, we already had one come and see us and she didn't do nothin' to Mia OR Kaiju, so uh.." SO MAYBE THE ROSA WAS WRONG.

'If you're mad though, perhaps the garden could use a rest.' and she FUMES!!!!! Her puppy paws stamp the dirt. "I'M. NOT. MAD!" but she is, she's furious, especially now. 'Would you like to help me plant some things here?' and destroy all this progress I've made?? Are you DUMB?? 'Work out some of that energy'

"I ain't plantin' nothin, I'll dig a hole or two for you, but I ain't doin a thing to fix what I just did, but I'm really proud of the mess I've made, if you haven't noticed."