Author Topic: want [Thetis]  (Read 418 times)

Offline Kaiju~

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • 怪獣
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 0
want [Thetis]
« on: March 26, 2017, 12:40:08 AM »
There were some that looked into their reflections and hated the shrill, pure evil beast they've become.  A cordial diplomat could still go home and rip himself in two with each passing thought of 'you're not good enough'.  Someday, Kaiju would speak with kingdoms in her mouth, and she wasn't afraid of herself.  She feared nothing.

But oh, she loved.  The red, the white, the yellow -- the only colors that existed.  Her own ebony and mahogany were ignored completely, dusted chestnut form falling perfectly onto her knees when they walked past.  They were celebrated, they were beautiful.  They were the jars of butterflies that lit up the day, captured in their fleshy vessels but mystifying the people around them.

It hurt her.

It hurt her to see their suffering faces.  She didn't yet know how it meant to fall from the sky but she imagined that it jarred every bone and ripped their organs out screaming.  It hurt to notice the twinge of sadness her sick mind convinced itself to hear.  She wanted to free them. But she, a tiny peasant girl -- there was no way.

At the very least, the scrappy little thing could give them whatever offerings she could scrounge up.  Unfortunately for Thetis, the concept of Seour hadn't been taught to her quite yet.  So when the blue-kissed godling stumbled across the dark Crow spawn, she'd turn with not much more than an up-and-down glance to Thetis.

"I don't know you... who are you?"

Ma never taught her the 'don't talk to strangers' thing.

Quote from: Animal Impulses - IAMX
☾ - - - - - - ♠ - - - - - - ☽

wilder than lions, louder than sound
the birds and the bees are getting older now
there’s a cold breeze blowing over my soul
shine razor eyes in delight
shine razor eyes before you die

profile                        . 

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
  • Liked: 45
Re: want [Thetis]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 08:24:31 PM »
She was having a particularly good day, and perhaps that is what leads her response to the strange child to be so calm, possibly even gentle, “My name is Thetis.” She says simply, a cheerful tone coming from her mouth.  Bending down a bit to look her much younger great aunt in the face, a white rose clutched between her teeth, carefully. 

Thorns pulling at her lips. She didn’t mind though.

“Who are you?” She asks, another might have asked if the girl’s parents knew where she was, Thetis didn’t care much though. She wasn’t fretting over it at all. “What are you up to today?” She would ask, curiously, finally giving in, dropping the rose to the ground.

“Would you like to help me make a gift for my Mistress?” She asks. Not that the flowers in question were all that special, but she enjoyed showering the White Rosa with presents. Perhaps she is being naïve about how much this child knows.  Would playing with flowers be something that interested the little girl.

While Kaiju had Red and White and Yellow, all that Thetis had was white. White flowers, and white hair, and a pale face with deep eyes. A beautiful White Rosa, a beautiful rank. A place to fit in in her beautiful valley.

“I think Miss Gigantea would appreciate a gift made by two people” She was Anamelech’s favorite little toy, and she wouldn’t give that up for some gross toddler. But, she could perhaps share the limelight for a few minutes, perhaps teach someone young to appreciate her craft.

She still had kindness left in her, it showed in her youthful face.
They wrapped your wrists in silver, they took your crown
As they washed your bloody fingers and hands.
Into a tight straitjacket, small padded cell,
As you screamed, “I’m Queen of High School Land!”
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Kaiju~

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • 怪獣
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 10:23:37 PM »
The girl before her held a white rose clutched between saccharine teeth and the darkling couldn't help but stare so intensely that she almost glared.  White roses, pretty and thorny, just like the red-marked girl she had met earlier.  She liked the color red.  “My name is Thetis.”  Ah, Thetis the Menace, a lonely girl that would do anything for her master.  In her older years, Kaiju might look at Thetis and her chosen path as a follower.  She might think it's idiotic how easily she would throw herself between Anamelech and the bullet.  And then Kaiju would turn and rip the gun from assaulter's hand and eat him alive in the name of the gods.  Hypocritical.  “Who are you?”  She hadn't met the girl but quickly thought it was fine to tell her absolutely everything about herself.

Kids are stupid.  "I'm Kaiju, my momma is Ink and my daddy is Crow."  She blinked slowly, as if thinking.  "I eat bugs."  Do you eat bugs?  If you do, maybe we can be friends.  Friends share a common interest, right?  “What are you up to today?”  The wall-eyed inkwell baby seemed to delay her answers, but not that she distrusted Thetis -- Kaiju was truly a complete idiot driven by her pride over being the crown-jewel of her family.  Parents and siblings saw the imminent rage that only needed a little push to activate.  Maybe, from the way she stared at Thetis and shook at the obnoxiously huge ears, the scion would see it too.  "Well, I haven't eaten any bugs yet.  But I found a lot of Rosas." She gestured to five or six flowers, in assorted white and yellow.  "I haven't found any red Rosas though.  Those are tough to find."  She pursed her lips.  Yep, she knew what red was.  Anamelech told her.

“Would you like to help me make a gift for my Mistress?”

Thetis was nice enough.  Kaiju shrugged.  "Sure.  Does she like red?  'Cause if she does, she probably won't get any.  I guess all the dragonflies ate it."  My god, Kaiju, what are you on?  The world never runs out of red.  She decided the mysterious mistress liked red.  Why?  Who knows.  But red was Kaiju's new favorite color, so why wouldn't it be everyone else's?  “I think Miss Gigantea would appreciate a gift made by two people”

She didn't know who the hell Gigantea was, but from how she sounded, Gigantea meant gigantic, which meant fat with the constant spoiling Thetis bestowed upon her.  The yellow-eyed nocturne turned, then, from her pile of queen anne's lace to look at Thetis, her little mind whirring.

"Hey, wait a second."

Her eyes narrowed.  "There's little red lines in your eyes."  Kaiju's neck craned up to see the tiny capillaries within her new friend's scleras.  "What's in your eyes, miss Thetis?  Why don't you give that to your miss lady?"  If Gigantea liked red, or white, her little toy held both hostage in those orbs, and it almost offended Kaiju how selfish the seour was being.  Yes, they could make a present together...

Paint the white roses red, maybe.

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 12:21:05 PM »
It was strange to talk to a child, she had never really been around one since she was one herself. They were mean and bitter and stupid and cute. She really never wanted to stop being one herself. It was a simpler life, full of learning and understanding. She would do her best to teach, even if the only way she could go about it was deceptive, disgusting.

"I'm Kaiju, my momma is Ink and my daddy is Crow."

“We’re related. Your Daddy is my great grandpa” She would tell the younger girl, much of the valley was blood related after all. Even she and her precious gorgeous big sister, Rosa Gigantea.

The little girl tells her that she eats bugs and Thetis can’t help but smile. “Bugs can be good. Maggots crawling on death things adds a nice flavor.” She had never grown accustom to eating them plain, she wasn’t interested in anything that wasn’t meat.  She picks up the child’s pride, the excited wonder of the world, and she listens.

"Well, I haven't eaten any bugs yet.  But I found a lot of Rosas."

“Those are flowers, not Rosas, although, some flowers are called Roses” she corrects after a moment, “The Rosa’s might like flowers I think.” She purses her lips in thought, Flowers reminded her of her mother, old and lonely and decrepit. She had been working on changing that, associating them with her god instead.

“There are lots of red flowers, I could take you to see them if you’d like.” She offers, they could ransack through her mothers carefully planted garden, taking what they wished. After all, she was better than her mother, what could the Rengyo do to stop her.

When the big eared child asks if her Rosa likes red, she frowns. “Not, particularly. White is her favorite color.” She pauses, plans, how would she indoctrinate this child, explain things to her. “White is pure, it is crisp and shiny.”

And then the anatomy lesson begins, of course she had red in her eyes. “You have red in your eyes too” She would tell the girl.

"What's in your eyes, miss Thetis?  Why don't you give that to your miss lady?" 

“It’s blood” She would add. “We are full of blood” she would say, “My mistress already owns my eyes. She owns all of me” She would say simply. ”If you would like to give her your eyes though…” She smiles grossly, wantonly, “We could arrange it”
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Kaiju~

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • 怪獣
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 07:23:36 PM »
Everyone addressed the young seour with fear of her cruelty, or pity for her follower tendencies.  The white-haired sheep was an odd presence, different, quiet.  She seemed amused by Kaiju, something she was unable to process just yet.  The inkwell babe just thought she was nice.  Daddy taught them to take things from nice people because they didn't fight back.  But there was a certain instability in her eyes that wasn't unlike Mother.  Mother, who could lash out and devour her own child without a blink of evil falcon eyes.  Every morning Kaiju's mother left her with a mouthful of curiosity, and her father stuffed her cheeks even fuller with an idea of mine, mine, mine.  Take what you want.  “We’re related. Your Daddy is my great grandpa”  Kaiju looked over, small hawk eyes scrunching. "So what are you?"  She knew what a grandpa was.  Crow was a grandpa, but not her grandpa.  He sure was a great one, Thetis was right about that.

She mirrored her niece's amused smile with her own version.  Her face didn't yet know its expressions.  Her lips curled back into a nightmarish tooth-baring grin, though her eyes were pure.  “Bugs can be good. Maggots crawling on death things adds a nice flavor.”  Smile instantly scrunched into a disgusted grimace.  Maggots were crawling white things that wriggled in her mouth and stung her tongue.  She knew, one day, she would be a feast to behold for the maggots if the tar didn't eat her first.  She thought, idly, of whether or not they'd ever see her dark coat sticking inches above the surface, her head still visible with bright eyes gawking out of their sockets.  “Those are flowers, not Rosas, although, some flowers are called Roses. The Rosa’s might like flowers I think.”

Kaiju's face relaxed into something expressionless.  "What's a Rosa then," she demanded.  To be told she was wrong was some sort of garbled nonsense that barely hit her huge ears -- but this one stuck, this one came with such devotion and emotion that she couldn't help but feel a prick of intrigue.  She wondered if she asked why such love was stuck onto the mystery Rosa, if Thetis would raise her sticks and cry something dramatic and angry.  Was she afraid of death?  No.

In fact, she wanted to see how Thetis reacted to trading odd, wonderful childhood for the ferocious, shaking monster that ran slick in their oily bloodline.  “There are lots of red flowers, I could take you to see them if you’d like.”  Eyes lit up like Christmas lights, her head rapidly nodding as that tiny stubby tail wagged furiously.  She hopped up onto her tiny, stubby legs.  "Can we?  Can we, please, Thetis?" she begged, round orbs finding a hero in the white seour.  A shrine to all the places she would lay ruin; because no matter how much she loved the gods she would leave destruction in her wake.  Places she would never see again, but the weight would never be lifted from her tongue.

“Not, particularly. White is her favorite color. White is pure, it is crisp and shiny.”

The first thought was of the fat cuckoo sitting comfortably in her den. "The orphan has white," Kaiju interjected bitterly.  "I don't have white.  Does that mean I'm dirty, miss Thetis?"  Dear, she hoped not.  She didn't mind dirt objectively, but to be looked upon as dirt... no, that wouldn't do.  Maybe white would find its way into the whites of her eyes someday.  Because no matter how much the bloody color ruled her appetite, her heart and heritage ran with strong white strands woven into a royal rope.  One she didn't care to muddle with red, but she was so young that nobody knew what her littermates would choose.  “You have red in your eyes too”   Little puppy brows raised, one of her tiny legs lifting up to pat at a closed eye.  "I do?"  But her parents said they were yellow, her and Caesar.  Tiny head cocked up to listen to the older girl.  “It’s blood. We are full of blood. My mistress already owns my eyes. She owns all of me. If you would like to give her your eyes though… We could arrange it”

Her heavenly body was to be used as a godly vessel one day, after Anamelech disappeared under the tar.  Sometimes, in her future, Kaiju might listen to the crickets and maggots littering the battlefield to drown out Thetis screaming her name.  In rage, or sorrow, or yearning.  Thetis had promised to bring the ink-smudged bloodline to godliness, and no more would they be humble servants.  Kaiju, however, had no concept of gods, of masters or the owning of another person.  She will be so much, she will always be much more than Thetis will think.  Kaiju dug the dead god from the dirt and kissed her neck, her tiny inky form shaking and then breaking just as the singing god hit the right note.  "THEY'RE MINE!!!"

A tiny snarl ripped from her neck, small puppy form straightening.  Wrath in her own two eyes, the eyes she kept for herself.  "YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM, MISS THETIS!  THEY BELONG TO ME!!"  Shaking, tiny form stumbled back, staring down in sudden disgust at her flower pile and swiping the flowers away with hooked baby claws.  "WHY DO YOU GIVE YOURSELF AWAY SO EASY LIKE THAT?  I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

"WHAT ARE YOU, THETIS?!?  ARE YOU REAL?  ARE YOU A GHOST OR SOMETHING?!"

Servant, future Rosa, something her tiny mind couldn't comprehend.  Gods were far too abstract for a girl who had just learned what white meant.  Her irritation was a monster, a deep red dragon that clouded her mind and brought tiny capillaries into bright yellows until they shone almost orange.

"I - I DON'T LIKE RED ANYMORE!!  I HATE COLORS!  WHAT DO THEY MEAN WHAT DO THEY MEAN WHAT DO THEY MEAN!!!!!"  Her head bashed, hard, against the ground in frustration.  Someday, maybe, the light would break into her skull, and she would understand.  But today, she was a tiny broken child with a gross, horrible bug flowing through her veins.  As if a clot kept the anger and utter meaningless violence from their attitudes.  Kaiju had been born without that clot, and the fire ran freely, untamed.

She was just a little wicked, unhinged and ripe for the White's picking.  You can't teach the devil to bow, but you can use him as one hell of an advantage.

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 11:31:15 AM »
Perhaps there meeting was tense, what were they actually, a future god and a future god eater. They take it in stride though, a causality. “I’m your niece.”  She would say, assuming the question was literal, but it was also a time to teach. “I’m also the White Seour, do you know what that is?”  she would ask. The child was young, possibly too young to understand the strict hierarch order that their home had.

The bug talk is soured by the child’s dislike of maggots, she could see the disgust on the child’s face, she would explain, “I like maggots because they are the closest thing you can get to eating life itself” she would say, perhaps it was pretentious. “They eat dead things, but there so young, they only live for a few days I think.” She would explain. “They eat everything too.”  She would say, “Plants and dead things, sometimes you can fine rabbits that had them living inside before they died.”  She would explain. Maggots were simple, and powerful.

“Do you like bugs that you can crunch between your teeth better?” she would ask, “Like ladybugs and other beetles?” she smiles a bit, trying to make a casual conversation, trying to now scare the girl off.

"What's a Rosa then," She  dosen’t even have to think about it.

“A Rosa is a god, all powerful all knowing, they protect the valley.” She leaves it at that, she could always answer more questions later. “I suppose it’s a bit hard to understand when your so young, yeah? Without the Rosas we would all be heathens.” Did the child know the fear that word would strike into the other girl. 

The wonder of the Rosa’s, she supposed she could explain in the flowers, maybe a lesson in them would be enough to hold Kaiju from wanting to peruse them. She didn’t want this child to fall into her mother’s hand. Children needed something firm, not the downy soft promises Darken would provide.  “Yes, we can go and look at the flowers” She would say. And she intended to take her, but then the conversation continues.

When the conversation turns again to color theory she can see the panic in the child. The orphan she had said, the word was spat with disgust. Her smile curls, she just listens though, she stores the word in her mind as ammunition to use to sway this child. "I don't have white.  Does that mean I'm dirty, miss Thetis?"

How adorable, she could nearly hear her mistress saying it in her head. “No, as long as you’re pretty or cute on the outside, what really matters is how you feel on the inside.” She would say. “You’re a pretty girl too, much prettier than an orphan could ever be.”  She had learned this tactic from her goddess.

The confusion of eye color was understood she supposed, the child probably didn’t understand blood vessels and capillaries. “A bit yeah, little tiny lines in the corners. Mostly there a  yellowy orange though, such a pretty color.” She would say.

And then it happens, the tantrum, like a flash of light the child is screaming and writhing and slamming her head into the ground. The child hates colors, the child is afraid.  She stands stronger though. She might be a bit worried and confused, but she was the White Seour. She had to be firm and regal at times.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM, MISS THETIS!  THEY BELONG TO ME!!"

Did them truly, no. Everything belonged to the Rosas, but she wouldn’t say that though, instead she would answer the question, her voice hardens, she tries to demand attention.

"WHY DO YOU GIVE YOURSELF AWAY SO EASY LIKE THAT?  I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" "WHAT ARE YOU, THETIS?!?  ARE YOU REAL?  ARE YOU A GHOST OR SOMETHING?!"

She is dead silent a stern look on her face as the child abuses herself, and she is swift afterwards, using a leg to try to swiftly kick the girl onto her back, using a paw to try to hold the child down. Using force, but not intending to crush her or anything. Staring down at the child she would speak.

“I give myself away because Rosa Gigantea owns me. And I love her.” She would say, “I am but a vessel for her.” How romantic she would think. “The Rosa’s own everyone in the valley.” She would say. “Even you. Even the orphan.” If she had pinned the child she would let up after there was a calmness. “It’s hard to understand when you are so young, isn’t it?” she would ask, calmly, cooing a bit. Poor confused Kaiju. “I promise I will not take your eyes.” She whispers, Not physically at least.  A promise to keep the girl calm.

“Come on stop being a baby” she would say, turning away, walking towards the flowers, turning her head behind her to call out, “ I’ll teach you all about colors another day.”  She would say, “Today how about I tell you how to trick the Orphan.” She would say, she grins a bit, “You want to be better than the orphan right?” she would ask.
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Kaiju~

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • 怪獣
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 11:43:20 PM »
The blunt child's eyes glittered like needle-ended thumbtacks, sticking right into the young godchild's toes.  A loud nuisance, entitled to everything she ever wanted.  She wanted, craved, the love and attention of her parents.  Her mother was cold, adhering to her name, but she didn't ignore them -- she helped to teach ideals that her daddy also found valuable.  Morals that were abhorrent and wrong.  Crow and Ink have spent so long bracing for the oily black collision that they forgot what the softness of a child was like.  The babies were two halves of rotten apples and pears; their genes fit together only by the seeds but the mind and body mixed horribly.  Muddled into a ticking little bomb that sat by the little god-ascend.  Her parents' eyes bore into Thetis plainly.  “I’m also the White Seour, do you know what that is?” "No," she said plaintively.

“Do you like bugs that you can crunch between your teeth better? Like ladybugs and other beetles?”

Thetis smiled, a genuine smile free of the flinty sarcasm and glasgow that ran through her veins.  The raven youngster cocked her head, not yet realizing how to make friends.  She'd never know how to kiss without tasting blood.  It was tragic, but from the count of lives that'll end at her teeth, maybe it's suitable.  Maybe if you look closely, you'll see the tallies burned into her inner cheeks.  She will taste so many flavors of throats and blood by the time she's thrown into the tar, her death will still mean nothing compared to how many needlessly died.  Those days weren't here yet.  She still saw the young woman's face with clear, crisp edges.  And that would keep her at bay.  "I like crunchy ones," she absently mused, awkwardly huge ears flattening back as she let her eyes wander.

“A Rosa is a god, all powerful all knowing, they protect the valley. I suppose it’s a bit hard to understand when your so young, yeah? Without the Rosas we would all be heathens.”  Maybe someday Kaiju would lure Thetis from the valley to test the theory.  If they protected the valley, what would happen if they followed her oily black trail into nothingness?  She could already feel her own ribs shifting like a centipede's million little legs, crawling up into her throat.  Heathens was said with such disgust that her skin crawled, and big yellow orbs widened as much as they could.  "How do you find a... heathen," Kaiju asked, leery and standing up to pace around Thetis.  A child had such energy she couldn't sit still, or pay attention, for too long.  She was an extraterrestrial thing; something that people saw in coal, in eerily quiet nights and gigantic, perfectly round black holes in the ground nobody dared go near.  In the devils that many saw from the corners of their eyes, but disregarded -- something grotesque like that couldn't exist.

The tiny cryptid jumped and cried out happily at her niece's permission to go see the flowers.  Because despite the ichor running in her family's veins, Kaiju was still a fun-loving child seeking a game to play, something to see and learn. 

But when she threw her tantrum, something unexpected happened.  When she threw her tantrums, Crow and Ink wouldn't be around.  Or they would smile at their product, Crow's intense, vicious fears buried under the knowledge that Kaiju had inherited every bit of his and Inks' ferocity.  Her wings had already decayed.  She fell on the stumps when Thetis swung her stubby little legs from under her.  Was she being reprimanded? “I give myself away because Rosa Gigantea owns me. And I love her. I am but a vessel for her. The Rosa’s own everyone in the valley. Even you. Even the orphan. It’s hard to understand when you are so young, isn’t it? I promise I will not take your eyes.”  Her voice was calm, it was soothing, it taught and it calmed the soft-furred baby into an almost comatose state.  Her body relaxed, her screams died down, she tamed until her big shining eyes gazed up at the white seour and her face relaxed from its twisted little snarl.  Just a little toddler looking up at the adult that had slapped her wrist, still trying to figure out if she had done anything wrong.  “Come on stop being a baby” Thetis let her go, but she didn't move quite yet. “ I’ll teach you all about colors another day. Today how about I tell you how to trick the Orphan. You want to be better than the orphan right?”

In the blink of an eye she had rolled over and jumped to her feet, diving for Thetis in a mad dash so fast that her tongue trailed behind her two whole feet and the whites of her eyes took up half her face.  The big fluffy puppy ran past Thetis, sprinted circles around the young seour excitedly.  "Yes yes yes yes!!" she yelled when she finally stopped running, her body wiggling excitedly as a gigantic, admittedly lewd smile took up her entire face.

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 08:19:02 PM »
She had been a  child once, full of wonder and excitement and bitter deep loneliness. Misstress Gigantea had saved her from that; molded her, changed her, shaped her into the perfect Seour. The perfect little sister of Rosa Scheherazade.  She was groomed willingly all her pores dripping with a need for violence and love and affection her own pure mothers could not provide.  She owed the White Rose her life.

Of course though, a child didn’t understand that hierarchy of gods and world leaders.

“It means that one day, if my body is still here, it will be filled with the White Rosas’s spirit, and I will become her vessel.” She would explain to her new young friend. She wanted that, badly, to one day become one with her beloved bond.

If she wasn’t replaced of course. Although this thought had never crossed her mind. Her mistress loved her after all.

The lesson is ended there, though, the conversation is at bugs, and how the crunchy ones were preferred. “Crunchy ones are easier to find, I suppose.” She would muse, quietly, cautiously watching the child. “They like to eat the flowers.” She would tell the child, simply. “You should let them though, before you eat them.” It was spite that made her say this. “The flowers in its tummy will make it taste better.”

Flowers, and mothers though, it lead into the topics of heathens nicely. After all, The Rengyo wasn’t from here. She was a heathen, a stranger. A dirty woman who didn’t belong in the valley. She wouldn’t share this with many though, due to fear that it would make her a heathen by relation, and fear that this would make Scheherazade push her away.

"How do you find a... heathen,"

“Heathens don’t understand that love of the Rosa’s and they don’t deserve it.” she would start. “There hearts are full of tar and the red dragon can consume them.” Knowing what a heathen was was important for spotting them. “You can tell if you pay attention. They don’t follow our laws, They want to leave our land and change things. Or maybe they’ll say nasty things about the Rosa’s.” This was an important lesson.
“If you think that you see a Heathen. Please tell me.”  She would say, and then, she smiles slightly, a sick smile, planning her words carefully.

She holds them too, until after the tantrum has left them, until she had gotten attention again. “Do you think that the Orphan might be a heathen?” she would ask, quietly. “If you do, keep an eye on her. “ It was a task, an award for calming down.  “In fact, would you like to become the first of your little family to gain a bond?” she would ask, snagging up this child for herself. “Yes, I think that is what we will do. You are a good girl after all, who wants to stop heathens and be strong, aren’t you?”

An award in addition to going to the flowers, a trip that Thetis let the little god-eater lead.  Maybe one day they would fight, maybe one day Kaiju would be the one to tear her in two. Destroy her body before it could even become holy.

Just maybe though.

She doesn’t think of that. She could control this child she was sure. “Now then, what do you want to do to the Orphan, make her stomach hurt, make her itchy?” there were a lot of options here.  “We can’t kill her though. Death is no punishment. It’s an escape.” Words only a vessel could say with firmness.

#eaa932
Played by Critter