Author Topic: Darling, don't make such a drama. (Closed)  (Read 384 times)

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 0
Darling, don't make such a drama. (Closed)
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:37:09 PM »
Her eyes narrow, her nose wrinkles. “WHO DID THIS!” she hisses, tail thrashing to the side. The white Seour was mad. She was a bit of a rough girl, scary in subtle ways usually, but now the girl was mad.  She is nearly frothing at the mouth. In front of her lies a pile of rocks.

Her first statue, the strange obelisk she had put so much time into, smashed, knocked down, ruined. Her blood boils, her chest heaves. She wants to cry, but crying wasn’t something her mistress would like to see. Her tongue rolls over her teeth.

. “I’ll kill whoever did this” she says icily, . “Unless they have a very good reason” she narrows her eyes, paranoia fills her. Was this because someone thought she wasn’t fit to rule. Or, perhaps it was that golden bitch, the one who smashed her other art form.  . “This was a gift to the Rosas” she snarls, her mouth opens, drool pulled between her teeth.

She looked less young than she usually did when she was mad like this. She lost her downy softness, she became all hardened. She looks a lot like her mother like this, her heritage showing through, blue and white. She wonders then though. Was this because her mom was a heathen. Was this Darken’s fault.

She would cleanse herself of all her heathen blood. She promised to. One day there would be time for this, but now, now it was time to find the one responsible for this. When someone approaches she would lick her lips, clearing away the drool and saliva, huffing, composing herself.

Icy eyes staring from a girlish soft face. Downy hair and soft fur smelling like rotting fruit and blood. . “Do you know who did this?” she asks. . “And don’t you dare think about lying to me” she says, . “I’ll know” Of course she wouldn’t really, but she was bluffing. . “Come and tell your White Seour what you saw”

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:55:44 PM by thetis »
They wrapped your wrists in silver, they took your crown
As they washed your bloody fingers and hands.
Into a tight straitjacket, small padded cell,
As you screamed, “I’m Queen of High School Land!”
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Tovelo

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Death Valley Slaver
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Darling, don't make such a drama. (Open)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:38:01 PM »
The phoenix slept in the warmth of the sun, stretched out across her favorite sunning rock. It was large and flat and sat directly in the sun all day long, soaking up its heat. It felt nice on her muscles that were sore from training. Alaunos was an unforgiving tutor but Tovelo didn’t mind, she thrived off of it, enjoying the pain and brutality of their sparring sessions. They made her stronger.

She was a petite creature by nature, barely over two feet tall and weighing nearly half of the other members of the pack. The only one smaller than her was the little orange healer, Seville. She tried to teach him everything that she could, passing him the knowledge given to her by her mentor but she wasn’t sure how much got through to the male. He just wasn’t really the fighting type.

The sound of her friends displeasure reached her ears and the tattered things twitched, swiveling around as they determined which direction her voice came from. Curiosity spurred her forward and Tovelo arrive to find Thetis in the middle of a hissy fit. A small, amused smile pulled her lips up slightly and she purred a friendly greeting, “Thetis, what’s got your tail is such a twist?” The other girls eyes were narrowed into icy slits, giving her a look cold enough to freeze her soul.

Good thing Tovelo didn’t have one.

“Do you know who did this?”  Tovelo turned her amber eyes to the mess laid out in front of them and her smile fell away. Obviously Thetis had put in quite a bit of work into these projects and some heathen had destroyed it. "And don’t you dare think about lying to me” she said, “I’ll know” The small slaver let out a huff of amusement, her eyes twinkling at her friends bald-faced lie. “Come and tell your White Seour what you saw”

Tovelos eyes flashed and she wondered at Thetis emphasis on her title. She wasn’t sure if it irked her or amused her that her friend seemed to be throwing it in her face. Tove had no desire to ever have that much power. It was too much of headache and she preferred contributing to the pack instead of leading it. Leave that to the Rosas. “I can’t tell you anything I’m afraid. But we can track down the bastard that did this.” She stepped up around the ruins of her friends efforts and felt a fire ignite in her belly, anger running through her. As pissed off as Thetis was she knew it came from being hurt.

And nobody hurt her friends feelings.

She lowered her nose and sniffed around the rocks closing her eyes to concentrate on the scents she was receiving. Thetis obviously, faint traces of other no doubt left over from when she picked the rocks up from wherever she found them. But there was one that stood out among the others, that wasn’t as stale as the other scents and didn’t belong to the White Seour. Tagged ya bitch.

White Seour,” Tovelo said politely, her voice holding a hint of mischief, “Would you like to go hunting with me?” Her amber eyes sparkled with a bloodlust that could only be quenched with violence and pain and screams. Since Thetis was higher ranked than she was now she waited on her command, sending the dark girl a quirked brow and a smirk. The chase was on and her blood began to hum, electricity filling her veins.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:10:30 PM by Tovelo »

played by BB.
#DF3A01

Offline Sphinx

• Death Valley
  • Regular
  • True Bond of Gigantea
  • Liked: 50
  • Likes Given: 32
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 06:06:15 PM »
Admittedly, she had been following Thetis. It was a habit she had adopted ever since she had become the true bond to the White Rosa; she may not have loved the two new vassals like she loved Grendel, but she was sworn to that soul... and if it was ever to need her, she needed to know she was always close enough to be there. When she heard the rage of the young Seour, it was like flipping a switch. Sphinx strolled towards the girl as if she had asked for her help personally.   

It would have been so easy.

It was the first thought that came to social butterfly's mind as she moved towards the scene of the crime--the destroyed sculpture, Thetis's surprisingly fiery anger, and Tovelo's mischievous hunger--and for the fiftieth time that day, she hated herself for the things that popped up inside her head. The beautiful priestess took it all in with furrowed brows and silence, then spared a sad, sympathetic glance in the White Seour's direction. She had no idea who would've dared to do something so stupid (really, why try and get on a White's bad side?), and while she never really saw what Ana saw in Thetis... she couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. She knew what it was like to have her hard work over-looked, destroyed like it was nothing. She knew, and yet, she was still tempted to use Thetis's pain for her own gain. 

The stage lay perfect in front of her, all it would take was a few thoughtful words... and if she had been any other follower of the white order, she would have done it. Grendel would have purred with pride as the words fell from her tongue, and if Scherenzade had even an ounce of his soul in her, even she would have lit up. She might have been a little angry at first--Thetis was her favorite toy--but in the end the prize would have been worth the lie. The White Rosa would have smiled. The thought of that beautiful, dangerous grin of the god-child--so similar to her father's when he was younger, when he had first taken Sphinx in--brought a rush of want so sudden to her tongue that she had to swallow it down.

"No wolf could've done this..." She could hear her voice echoing in her head, could taste the sweetness of the words unsaid on her tongue,"Do you think it could have been that Tibet? He has such poor eyesight, such a dangerously long tail. It could have been an accident... or the Red's making a statement."

She could've started a war on the Red. She wondered what it would feel like to watch as their latest "achievement" was tossed into the tar in the dead of night by calculating, vengeful, WHITE fangs. Her biggest problem, the one making her question everything she had ever believed, would be crushed by one she was struggling to believe in. If Thetis did that though? Well... Faith restored, problem solved. 

It would have all been so easy, if it would have worked. If she was able to say it. If she wasn't still her, still good, still slightly off-white in her morals.

No matter what kind of monster Tibet was, no matter how much he had shaken up her life, she couldn't do that to him. It wasn't in her... and maybe that was what Grendel hated about her. Maybe that was why Ana didn't want to use her.

For the fifty-first time that day, she hated herself.

"White Seour..." The words that came instead were soft, and while they weren't ones she wanted to say, at least these were honest,"Let me help you right this wrong."

occ;; I snuck this in while studying, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes/things that don't make sense! I'll proof-read and make edits later tonight

I am the patron saint of lost causes,

A fraction of who I once believed.
Only a matter of time...
Opinions I would try and rewrite.
If life had background music playing your song...
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you,
But the orchestra plays on, and they sang...

Oh oh, things are gonna change now, for the better.

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 08:55:32 PM »
Perhaps it is fortunate that those who showed up were people she could respect. Perhaps it was fortunate no heathen has approached. She was turning into quite the paranoid little doll. This was about her though, wasn’t it. It was an attack, directly against her, her rank and the White Rosa. She wouldn’t let anyone disrespect her mistress like that. She is still frothing when Tovelo approaches, her greatest friend.

She overlooks that it could have been the weather, it could have been a shift in the way the ground settled, too much rain, to much wind. No, this was about her.

“Thetis, what’s got your tail is such a twist?

“MY ART”

she would wail, voice cracking in a furious rage, her constant appeal at prepubescence and beauty had melted away. Though, that was what the white order was known for wasn’t it? Ugly writhing angry creatures. Maggots.

There was no answer from Tovelo, and she only felt her blood pressure rising. “I bet this was one of those red worshipers” she would snarl after Sphinx came upon them. She knew little ab out Sphinx, only that she worshiped the white, seemed to be friends with her mother, and had blessed them when they were young.  Tovelo promises her a hunt.  “They think everything beautiful in this valley belongs to them.” She spits, pushing herself forward, brushing past Sphinx then turning to look at them.

It wasn’t true of course, everything in Oukoku-Kai belonged to the great QUEEN, MISTRESS, GIGANTEA. She had promised that. One had to be diplomatic. “I will, forgive them though.” She would say simply, rage simmering into a small boil. “The lot of them that is, after of course, we have found our wolf to punish.”

She knew them well enough, these white and yellow worshipers. And perhaps Sphnix should have made her accusation, and maybe, with enough coaxing she would make one.   “Any wolf who has acted out against a gift for a Rosa must be a heathen” she snarls. “There must be a heathen amongst the red worshipers. “ Cannan was responsible for the lives of her bonds, and she wouldn’t harm them, not intentionally.

"Let me help you right this wrong."

Perhaps she would fuel the fire, who could it be, who would be made to SUFFER under the white order’s newest member. “We will find them and we will call the judges” she hisses to them.  “We will have a trial run to decide what punishment is fair for someone who destroys something that belongs to Gigantea.”   They would have to tame there flock, remove those who weren’t fit.

“I would like a list of names, we will narrow his down”

There was no rational thinking here.  “And when the judges make their decision, if they allow it… I am going to take their eyes, I am going to take their sight, I am going to make it so they can never experience the beauty of this valley again.”
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:58:37 PM by thetis »
They wrapped your wrists in silver, they took your crown
As they washed your bloody fingers and hands.
Into a tight straitjacket, small padded cell,
As you screamed, “I’m Queen of High School Land!”
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Tovelo

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Death Valley Slaver
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Darling, don't make such a drama. (Closed)
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 05:22:52 PM »
Tovelo had to work hard to keep her face still and unreadable as Thetis began ranting about the red followers.  “They think everything beautiful in this valley belongs to them.” She herself had not had the pleasure of spending much time in the company of Red Rosa's worshipers. She found the often boring and intolerable and so she preferred to keep away. Were they really as petty as Thetis claimed? Probably. She trusted her friend, she had been granted the honor of becoming White Seour.

“I will, forgive them though.”

Golden eyes widened slightly in surprise and her tattered ear flicked once in silent inquiry. Tovelo would have reckoned Thetis would want her revenge, to rip apart the heaten who had had the nerve to destroy a gift for a god. “The lot of them that is, after of course, we have found our wolf to punish.” Ah, there it was. Her friend never disappointed. The small little firebird perked up, a wicked smile curving her lips like a the blade of a sickle. "Of course," Tovelo purred in agreement.

Any wolf who has acted out against a gift for a Rosa must be a heathen

Tovelo nodded and shifted her weight, her blood beginning to hammer in her veins. The White Seour wanted blood and by the gods Tovelo was going to make sure she got it. “There must be a heathen amongst the red worshipers.“ The thought was troubling enough to make her growl, hardly noticing the Wardens appearance. If there were heatens hiding with the reds ranks they needed to be weeded out and dealt with quickly and viciously.

The Warden offers her assistance and Thetis explains the details of their plan to find and catch the heathen and call the Judges for a trail. Tovelo wasn't as satisfied with this outcome as she had been initially, wanting to simply rip out the scums throat and be done with it. They did not deserve a trial they deserved death.. “And when the judges make their decision, if they allow it… I am going to take their eyes," Her amber eyes brightened intensely as she watched the dark girl, her face twisted in rage and the thirst for revenge, "I am going to take their sight, I am going to make it so they can never experience the beauty of this valley again.”

Tovelo felt her admiration for her friend increase tenfold and couldn't contain her eager giggle. "So let's do it!" She did a small hop of excitement, sort of like a little dance of glee and waited impatiently for the White Seour and the Warden to start moving. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" Casting about on the ground she began searching for the what was left of the heathens trail. Adrenaline pulsed through her body and bloodlust thrummed through her veins, the firebird was released from her cage and she had plans to sink her talons deep into her prey.

played by BB.
#DF3A01