Author Topic: East Side Village Raid  (Read 1620 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 12:10:57 PM »
YOU CAN SKIP THE NARRATOR NEXT ROUND.


The Hut

You slip through the crack in the door and stand in a hut that seems to just one large room. The main area is large and in the center surrounded by furs is a cold fire-pit. Items litter the floor under your feet and it smells like rancid take-out food and energy drinks. Maybe it's a bachelor pad? There's a lantern on the table in the corner, and what looks like a dirty metal bowl on the floor.
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Schokolade

  • mad duchess
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 25
  • i was born sick
  • Liked: 8
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 11:56:55 AM »
"Yuck," Koko isn't all that thrilled, but at least the room is small. She'll motion for one of her lovely boys to take the lantern and then enlist anyone that is free to help with the metal bowl and the furs. She wants to at least see if they can air these out and present them to her mothers throne.

Naturally, depending on how many furs are available, the others can claim one for themselves. She isn't a greedy leader!

But once the hut is completely barren, she'll motion for her team to depart. If this is the only remaining building, than they have been successful and can leave the stinky village!

Offline Bastion

  • Paladin
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 26
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 08:08:22 PM »
He didn't like how cluttered the place was, but he followed the directions of Schokolade to carefully pick up the lantern for the group, before sidling over to the furs. Sniffing at them, he selected one for himself, draping it over his back.

While the others investigate, Bash decides to sniff around the floor for anything of interest.


I could stand behind my barricade
Do what I'm told and be afraid to change
While isolated by the mainstream
With the current up against me.

Well maybe if my arms were ten feet tall,
I could finally reach that crystal ball.

‘Cause I still find inside
There's something braver
And I, I won't be, I won't be
The silent damnation.

I will never be voiceless.
My weapon of choice is
I'd rather be dangerous.
I won't be left defenseless
As God as my witness
I'd rather be dangerous,
Dangerous.

#EEAD0E
- Played by Red -

Offline Zach ⛈

  • I hear the voice
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 36
  • Gender: Male
  • of rage and ruin
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2017, 05:53:50 PM »
After quickly taking stock of what was in the room, Zach moved forward to pick up the dirty metal bowl, its foreign taste making his face wrinkle briefly in disgust. Determined to ignore it though, he followed his brother's example and found a fur to collect as well. Then, with that done, he only eyed the cold fire pit for a brief moment before moving on to join Schokolade.


Profile - Played by Huckle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 02:05:28 PM »
Bump for @Ciar
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 02:06:06 PM by The Narrator »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Azuhel

  • The Red Dragon
  • Leader
  • Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1443
  • Gender: Female
  • this city never sleeps at night
    • Deviantart Page
  • Liked: 468
  • Likes Given: 93
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2017, 12:26:03 PM »
((Last call for remaining wolf))


CC6666