Author Topic: It's a Big World (PRP: Adolph, Puffin)  (Read 458 times)

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
  • Liked: 152
  • Likes Given: 38
It's a Big World (PRP: Adolph, Puffin)
« on: January 14, 2017, 08:09:38 PM »
Sara woke up and yawned. She smiled as she looked at her three growing little ones. True to her suspicion, the white line of fur on her eldest's head and neck turned into a line of longer fur than the rest. She was also surprised when Rapture opened her eyes for the first time. One eye was blue, like hers, but the other was gold, like her father's. In a way, Rapture's eyes embodied both her maternal great-grandparents. Her brown and black had ties in both sides of her lineage, X-Clan and Adolph's kin.

Sara smiled. She loved her kids. Beatrice and Aeneas were just as adorable. They were big enough to leave and meet the rest of the family. Currently, all three were still snoozing. Rapture had finally stopped sleeping on her siblings and her favorite spot to sleep now was on Sara's back. The snow white she-wolf laid her head down to wait for her pups to wake up on their own time. She would give Buckshot a lick on the cheek if he was still there.
Character Bin

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Hail the Roman Empire. Hail the Guy. Roman Reigns fan for life.

Offline Pawprint/Adolph

• Master
  • 10% Sweet Tea
    • DA Website
  • Liked: 38
  • Likes Given: 44
Re: It's a Big World (PRP: Adolph, Puffin)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 06:45:26 PM »
BEATRICE

The wolf cub had been awake yet still and her eyes closed.  She heard her mommy yawn and her dada grumble.  Rap and A-A weren't awake from what she could hear.  With all this going on around her, Beatrice weighed her options on what to do next.  Until this moment, her life revolved around the den and her family.  Gampa.  Aku-Aku.  Big Gampa.  The wolf with the back.  Food, warmth, flop, sleep.

Her current thinking went like this:
Move or fall asleep
Move or fall asleep
Move or fall asleep
Move or fall asleep
I'm hungry!
I don't wanna mooove.

Even though she looked asleep, her twitching tale showed otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:46:46 PM by Pawprint/Adolph »

Characters

Adolph: Nardir Retiree
Navand: Maroon Cheetah
Buckshot: Nardir Groundskeeper
Moonachie: Cave Bear Lady (Inaria Hoverer)

New Profiles Needed
"You" ...she has no name
Moonachie: Cave Bear
Pawprint: Dog (Pupsaver)
Swifter: Adolph's bird

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
*Going to post again, Adolph. Puffin will jump in as he's able. I'm probably going to open this to Charley, too.*

The young pup opened her bi-colored eyes and yawned. "Finally awake?" came the angelic voice of her angel mother. Rapture rolled off and stretched. "Yep. Can we finally go outside, Angel Mom?" Rapture asked, smiling and wagging her tail. Sara smiled. Ever since she had been old enough to talk, Rapture had always called her Angel Mom. Seemed she took after her father. She likely got the idea from her white coat. "Of course. It's sad that your grandfather is away right now but you'll be able to meet your big cousin and Ticon." Sara replied. Rapture whooped and ran for the outside, stopping just at the entrance. She cautiously looked out as Sara joined her. "Beatrice, Aeneas...whenever you're awake, you can come outside." she called back into the den. Rapture was the go-getter, always ready for action.

Rapture watched as the white she-wolf passed into the outside and slowly followed. "WOW! The world is so big!" she said, dancing around. She smiled at her mother who sat down near the den entrance to await her siblings. "So, the day has finally come for them to meet the rest of us." came a deep voice. Rapture looked around before he eyes fell on the boulder sitting in the middle of the circle of trees. Lying down on top of it was a black wolf with silver paws. His left cheek had a strange yellow mark and she saw he had a forehawk. Rapture felt her face heat up. She didn't know why.

"Well one of them anyway." came another voice. Another male came around the boulder then and Rapture took in his own appearance. He was a black and white wolf with a mohawk and a red mark on his shoulder. The black wolf jumped down from the boulder and the two closed the distance. Rapture could see their eyes better now. The black wolf had pale green eyes while the other had icy blue. For some reason, the pale greens looking at her froze her in place. "Rapture...this is your cousin, Akutan, and this is Ticon." Angel Mom said, gently. "H-hello." Rapture said, feeling shy under Akutan's gaze. She jumped a little as he brought his head down to her level.

"A gold eye and a blue eye...how rare." he said. Rapture wished her siblings would hurry up and come out.  "I was pretty surprised myself. Seems she has shades from both sides of the family." Angel Mom replied. Akutan lifted his head back before sitting down. "Where are your siblings?" he asked her. The spell broken, Rapture threw a sour look at the den. "Still sleeping. Lazy bones." she said, puffing her cheeks out. She then retreated next to Sara, still wondering why her face felt hot. Sara just brushed her long white hair to the side. "You have a beautiful daughter, Sara. Byakko would be proud." Ticon said. "I do wish he had come home sooner but it is what is." Sara sighed.
Character Bin

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Master
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 202
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 02:30:58 PM »
The old healer had finally started getting into looking for a permanent place to settle down. He had been looking near a riverbank just north of the taller inner mountain. Mount Celeste was it? No one had confirmed that for him and he couldn't say where he had heard that name yet. But this area seemed rather central and "herb-y" and easy to find should anyone need him. He'd definitely keep this spot in mind. With a glance to the sky determining the time of day and what he remembered Sara's schedule was like he started heading back to the grove of the clan to check in on the pups. They should be leaving the den anyday now. Perhaps today! He would drop by pretty regularly, a common fixture around the clan dens but he wouldn't be surprised if the pups didn't quite know him as well as their parents.

He wondered how his daughter was doing on her mission. Hopefully helping keep everyone safe, especially their beloved Queen.  Hakan wasn't ready to let her go should anything befall her as well and see the new generation rise up quite yet. They were still very young. Alana had taken the throne quite young as well, hopefully her children would have more time being adolescents than she did.

He heard a commotion as he neared the clan dens. Ah seems everyone starting to get acquainted already!
"Helloo!" He called happily before coming into view. He liked to give them ample warning of his coming. He hated sneaking up on someone, and he didn't want to startle the pups.

"Hey there!" He greeted with a smile as he saw Rapture the first out. She was looking very healthy! Perfectly on track and maybe even a little ahead of her siblings in motor control and cognitive ability! 

Offline Aeneas

• Can I deliver in sound
  • Nardir
  • Initiate
  • the weight of the ground
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:45:43 PM »
He was warm. Bodies around him moved, drawing him closer towards wakefulness, but it wasn't until the larger form of his mother moved that he fully made it there. Sleepily, Aeneas yawned and opened his eyes, taking in what was being said around him. Time to leave the den? He looked towards the entrance, where the light of day filtered in and cast the den in a dim, hazy glow. He was curious, but also nervous. It was the unknown.

He watched his mother and Rapture as they rose and left, his ears back as anxiety ate at him. It was just him and Beatrice now, alone. He laid there, frozen in place, until he heard the sound of voices from outside. He debated a moment longer before his curiosity finally won out, and then Aeneas rose a little unsteadily onto his feet and tentatively poked his head outside.

It was...very bright. It took a few moments of blinking against the sun until his eyes adjusted, and then he watched in awe as two strangers engaged his mother and Rapture in conversation.

"Rapture...this is your cousin, Akutan, and this is Ticon."

Aeneas struggled to commit the names to memory, intimidated by their presence. Akutan especially. He was still staring at his cousin when the sound of Raptur's familiar voice drew his attention back to the present. A third stranger had approached, but that wasn't what caught Aeneas's attention.

"Still sleeping. Lazy bones."

Aeneas stuck his tongue out at her as a reflex, and then immediately retracted it in abject mortification as he realized what he had just done. In front of Akutan and Ticon! Aeneas jerked back inside the den, embarrassed beyond all belief that the first thing he had done in his cousin's presence was stick out his tongue at his sister. What a first impression! His skin heated uncomfortably under his fur. This was it. He could never come back from this. He was never leaving this den again.
there's a history through her,
sent to us as a gift from the future
to show us the proof;
more than that, it's to dare us to move
and to open our eyes
and to learn from the sky
from a cemetery
in the center of queens.

profile . played by puffin

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 12:42:13 AM »
(Hitting this again. I don't think a posting order matters because of RL things keeping people busy and I want to keep this going.)

Akutan looked from Rapture to the den entrance when he saw movement. He cracked a small smile when he saw the brown and grey form of Aeneas slowly leave the den, clearly in awe of him and Ticon. No surprise there. The Maelstrom and Jovian Wind were the first adult males the young pup had seen, discounting their father. At Rapture's barb of "lazy bones" hit his ears, the young male stuck his tongue out, which made both adult males chuckle. Aeneas then got a look of horror on his face for what he just did and shot back into the den. That's when Hakan showed up. Akutan sat down, noting without being obvious that when Rapture saw the old healer, she moved more towards him than Sara.

It wasn't lost on Sara who just smiled. It was good to see her eldest was already gravitating to her cousin without realizing it. It showed that, despite being so young, Rapture knew strength and protection lay with Akutan. That he was someone she could put her trust in. She chuckled when Rapture's attempt at subtly moving to hide behind the black silver-pawed Maelstrom resulted her in tripping over her too-large paws and falling flat on her face. Akutan looked down fully then, his ears perked. His face was a mask of calculating intellect, clearly studying to see what the young female would do.

Ticon, by contrast, got down to her level and smiled as she met his icy blues. "You okay, little lady?" he asked. Rapture just giggled nervously before scooting backwards towards Sara. The Halo ran her paw over the young one's forehawk. "Rapture, Aeneas, this is Hakan. He helped bring you into the world. He even got you breathing again, son. Say hi, you two." she said. "Hi." Rapture said. I think Beatrice is still asleep, Hakan. Rapture and Aeneas were getting acquainted with Akutan and Ticon." Sara then said. She knew her son probably didn't retreat too far back into the den and she wasn't about to let him hide in there all the time.
Character Bin

Offline Pawprint/Adolph

• Master
  • 10% Sweet Tea
    • DA Website
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 03:15:28 PM »
So everybody was awake.  So Beatrice supposed she should too.

But she was so warm!  Why?

Dad pushed her with his nose and she stretched her tiny legs, looking like a most adorable tired puppy.  She got up and toddled to the entrance, where she saw--A-A!  Her brother, who seemed smaller than all of them, was outside.  Beatrice plopped next to him, pushing her cheek on his shoulder.  Part of the little girl wanted to keep her brother safe until he was bigger.  She listened to names.  She knew Aku-Aku.  She knew the wolf with the back, but now he had a name.  Ti-ti-Tica?  Ticaw.  She like her phrase for him better.

Rap said lazy bones.  A-A stuck his tongue at her.  Beatrice laughed.

Then A-A fled back into the den.

Beatrice gasped as he freaked out, but to the rescue was dada, whose loud laugh hurt her ears, but was a relief.  She watched them for a second before turning around to watch everybody talk.  Everybody talked.  Mommy talked.  Ticaw talked.  The dirt wolf with the old voice talked.  Beatrice decided she should talk too.  So she took a deep breath.

Buckshot bent down to try nuzzling Aeneas on his back.  The scruffy wolf knew something so simple could be devastating to a child.  It was normal to tease siblings.  Buckshot did it constantly to his family.  But he loved that his son took his manners so seriously.

"There, there now," he said soothingly.  "It's aaaall good.  Let's have a do-over shall we?"

At the sound of deep breath, Buckshot shot up his ears.  He stared at Beatrice as her head shook in determination.

"Snowfluff, she's about to speak!"

He nudged Aeneas to follow him as he stepped to face his daughter.  Beatrice hadn't said a word, only a babble or two and vowel sounds, and he eagerly awaited a complete thought to come out her mouth.  Rapture came out ready to face the world, brave girl, and Aeneas was observant even as a cautious boy.  But Beatrice?  She mirrored him in many ways, down to the laid back attitude and being lost in her little world.  But she never spoke.  He couldn't quite figure out what was going on in her head.  Maybe the interaction with everyone pushed her to do this.  He was excited.

"What do you wanna say, Beatrice?"

Beatrice looked around.  She took another deep breath and....

*Squ-eak!*

"Dah!"  He covered his face.  "SO close!"

Meanwhile, Beatrice wiggled her tail, so proud of herself.

Maybe next time.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:16:12 PM by Pawprint/Adolph »

Characters

New Profiles Needed
"You" ...she has no name

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Master
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 11:20:13 PM »
Hakan settled a few steps away from the family, a good observation spot. Sitting on his hinds his face gleaming with joy and his tail wagging gently on the ground. This was like christmas to the old man. He watched as Rapture clung to Akutan as he approached then tripped over her paws, how Aeneas was cautious and quite serious. Silent but his personality was in every step. He smiled as he watched the interactions between the siblings and the little boy retreat back into the den. It seemed Buckshot was still in there with Beatrice. He could just make out their forms inside. At the building tension of waiting for the little girl to speak his tail went still in anticipation.

The two part squeak was quite an earful coming from the den but Hakan wasn't worried at all. He leaned back on his hanches his tail back to his gentle wag. A quiet smile full of pride and welcome. Rapture was already showing signs of leadership, Beatrice was obviously going about life at her own pace, and honestly Aeneas might need the most attention out of the three of them, but he could be a wonderful healer with his cautious attitude. Hakan was excited to see them all up and about, he couldn't help but wonder what the world had in store for them. Maybe Aeneas would go the fighter route, a strong silent type could be for him as well.

He beamed at the black Akutan as he watched him interact with Rapture. The way she already had gravitated to him. He would make a good father one day. Strong, at the same time decisive as well as forgiving, watchful. The healer could see the quiet adoration in those teal eyes of his.

It was as if Sara was made for motherhood. She was truly a gem in this instance. Hakan could see she practically had that pregnancy glow about her still. He had come across many mothers and a good portion of them did not take as well to motherhood as she did.

They were all doing so well. It took him back to that day when tiny little Alana, Alexander and Mercury came out of their den to meet the pack for the first time. It had been a joyful day, and the old Queen Shenandoah had glowed just as brightly. He had been so young back then.

He didn't realize he had been a silent observer this whole time.

Offline Aeneas

• Can I deliver in sound
  • Nardir
  • Initiate
  • the weight of the ground
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 04:22:22 PM »
"Rapture, Aeneas, this is Hakan. He helped bring you into the world. He even got you breathing again, son. Say hi, you two."

Aeneas took a deep breath and poked his head out of the den again at the sound of his mother's voice. He didn't remember coming into the world at all, but he supposed anyone who helped with that was a friend. And Hakan looked friendly. He hadn't said a word this whole time! Aeneas could work with that.

"There, there now. It's aaaall good.  Let's have a do-over shall we?"

Aeneas looked up at his father, and smiled as he nuzzled Aeneas's back. Dad was right. He could try again. And this time he'd do better. He turned to face Beatrice when he heard her take a deep breath, and watched with the same anticipation as his father to see what she would say. Would today be the day she said her first words?

*Squ-eak!*

Aeneas laughed, his nose wrinkling in amusement. "Yeah, me too," he said to Beatrice, and looked back out at all the amused faces outside. He supposed it was time to really take his first steps out. Gathering his courage, the little pup first took one step, then another, then a third, out into the clearing under the eyes of his family. He looked from his mother to his uncle and Ticon, and then to the silent Hakan. Akutan's gaze was riveting, Ticon's friendly, and Hakan's seemed to look beyond where he was looking. Aeneas took enough wobbly steps so that he was beside his mother, the farthest he had ever been from the den, and sat down. This was good, right? He looked up at his mother, questioningly.
there's a history through her,
sent to us as a gift from the future
to show us the proof;
more than that, it's to dare us to move
and to open our eyes
and to learn from the sky
from a cemetery
in the center of queens.

profile . played by puffin

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »
Sara watched as her only son came out of the den again. He sat down, looking at everyone before looking up at her. She smiled and gave him a loving lick across his head. "Good boy. Baby steps, okay? No rush." she said. She knew her pups would adjust at their own pace. She then gave Beatrice a lick of her own for attempting to speak, letting her know she was doing marvelous. Bea was the middle child but seemed to be on a slower rate of growth, verbally at least, than either of her siblings. Rapture grinned and rubbed her head against his cheek before repeating the action with her sister. She was the oldest and largest but she loved her siblings...even if they were annoying at times. She shyly looked at Akutan again. He smelled familiar...as if they had met before. She couldn't imagine how since she had been stuck in that den forever. Rapture decided she liked him and his smell.

Akutan himself lied down. "Wait until your grandpa gets back. He's going to be so proud." he said, speaking to all three pups in general. That made Rapture's ears perk a bit. "Gram...grampa?" she asked, trying to pronounce the word. "Yep. If you think we grown-ups are big, your grandpa's even bigger. Black and white all over. Gold eyes. And a huge patch of skin on his face." Ticon said, wagging his tail. "Your grandpa is my daddy." Sara then added. Rapture tried to picture this black and white giant but found it difficult. Would she be able to recognize him from Ticon's description? "Where is he?" she then asked. "He went away for a bit. But he'll be back." Akutan replied. "Do we have a...mama? Gramma? Is that the right word?" Rapture then asked. Sara looked up at the older members of her family. No one had any idea where Raka had gone after she left. They didn't know if she was still alive. Sara had no idea how to explain her absence. She hadn't thought that perhaps one, maybe all three, of her pups would notice this soon. Raka had left the pack an amnesiac, having forgotten her own kin. It had taken its toll on Byakko and as time went on, they just stopped thinking about her, knowing she was never coming back.
Character Bin

Offline Pawprint/Adolph

• Master
  • 10% Sweet Tea
    • DA Website
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »
The other wolves seemed pleased with Beatrice's progress so she beamed back at everyone.  Her brother's laugh and agreement comforted her.  She went after him as he walked to mom, being a little hover-mother herself.

She leaned against her mommy after her kiss, and nipped Rapture out of affection.  In her head, Beatrice thought about someday her sister would wake up to her sleeping on top of the puppy pile instead.  Rapture's natural leadership was fine--first to eat, first to walk, first to speak--and Beatrice right now would always follow her sister's head.  But she drew the line at sleepy time!  Did she always have to flop-flop-flop all over them?  Even dada got in trouble when he flopped to close to them.  Mommy never flopped.  Neither did her brother.

Beatrice was about to squeak again, when Aku-Aku began talking.  A Grampa?  She knew about Gampi, the really old black and white wolf that came by everyday, but he wasn't big like they were describing this "Grampa."  Wow.  Would she be really big someday?  Was Grampa big like the trees?  Would mom and dada be that big too?

She burst out squeaking, hopping toward Aku-Aku, not realizing the somber turn of events about Gramma.  She wanted to know more, more, more!

Buckshot started when his daughter's insistent squeaks toward her cousin happened.  He forced himself to calm down, but his tell-tale scratching was loud and clear.  While the others may have been equally shocked at his daughter's outburst, he could tell by the tone of her voice what she was--asking.

"She's got a question for you, Big Cousin.  Got any old stories about Grampa Byakko you wanna tell?"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:59:53 PM by Pawprint/Adolph »

Characters

New Profiles Needed
"You" ...she has no name

Offline Pawprint/Adolph

• Master
  • 10% Sweet Tea
    • DA Website
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 02:00:24 PM »
OOC: Updated!

Characters

New Profiles Needed
"You" ...she has no name

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 02:48:09 PM »
"She's got a question for you, Big Cousin.  Got any old stories about Grampa Byakko you wanna tell?" Buckshot asked, catching Akutan's attention. What could he tell the pups about his uncle? He watched as Beatrice and Rapture give him their undivided attention while Sara seemed to sigh that things had been deflected off Raka for the time being. Akutan decided to just go off on what came to mind first. He wasn't much of a storyteller. "Well...Byakko is the largest and strongest in the family. This one time, he had to save a friend of mine from a bad wolf and got hurt." he ventured.

Sara knew he was speaking of an incident that had occurred long ago in the old forest. Nardir had been dealing with a beautiful but danger viper in wolf form named Hexilia and she had had her claws sunk deep into Rio, the old friend Akutan spoke of. Hex had tried to make off with him after poisoning his mind against his gentle mother, Heartbeat. Byakko had gone after them with a couple of his warriors but ended up slipping off a cliff that gave him his large facial scar and left him in a coma. "How big is Grampa?" Rapture asked. "Bigger than me. Something like this." Akutan replied, standing and going over to Ticon. He raised a paw a few inches higher than his shoulder. Rapture's bi-colored eyes widened and her tail wagged. "Is he your daddy, too?" she then asked.

Sara's dark blues shifted to her cousin, who let his silver paw come to rest on the ground. The patriarch was quiet, looking at Rapture who stared right back at him. "My mom and dad are both gone." he finally said. Rapture tilted her head. He sounded...a little sad. "Are they coming back?" she asked, curious about this now. She knew her grampa was away, according to her mommy. Perhaps the same was true of Aku-Aku's mommy and daddy. "No." came the reply. Rapture watched as Akutan closed the distance and scowled a bit when he set a paw on her head and ruffled her white hair. "Don't worry about it, Rapture. I'll tell you that story when you're older. But you're right in a way. Byakko is kind of my father now." he said.

Sara just smiled. Akutan had just entered adulthood when Starfire and Storm both died. He was still something of a pup then. In fact, during a chat she and her father had while she was pregnant led to him admitting that he had come to see Akutan as his own son. Sara and her sisters were the only pups he and Raka had had together and this point, it was too late for him to ever seeing a second litter where a son was possible. His love for her mother, as well as the torch he still carried for his first mate, prevented him from seeking female companionship a third time. His girls were his living legacy, just as Akutan was Starfire's. To hear Akutan call Byakko his father made Sara's heart swell. Storm would always be his blood father and Akutan would always remember him but Byakko had really stepped up to fill in the gaps Storm left behind. Such was Storm's love for Starfire that he followed her in death, which made Sara wonder if he ever thought about the son he was leaving behind, regardless of his ash-scarred lungs making his quality of life rather bad.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 02:51:53 PM by Sekirei »
Character Bin

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Master
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 11:39:23 PM »
((Getting to this soooon imsosorry))

Offline Charley

• Healer
  • Master
  • Wokka wokka O.o
    • DA-foxflightly
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 10:51:03 PM »
Hakan was pleased with every interaction. This integrated family village was making all the right moves. Encouraging them where they needed it, and tackling the tough questions already with aplomb.

He nearly leaned over as if a good friend was next to him to mutter something before he caught himself. He had literally assumed Byakko was next to him somehow. Strange. Old age? More maybe because he missed the old general and here he was with the guys family.

In a lull of conversations Hakan finally interjected.
"I'm so proud of you all." He said, "You're doing wonderful jobs as parents. I'm not worried at all about development here. Beatrice isn't the only pup in history to walk out of the den saying very little in the way of speech. She's still very present and trying to interact as much as possible." As he was speaking he was making his way slowly closer to stand next to Akutan. "You're a very good Uncle." He said to the Maelstrom, giving him a gentle shoulder check. "And you too." He nodded at Ticon, the Adopted Uncle.

"If you need anything I'll be around. If you're worried about anything like growth and parenting, there's no dumb questions. You're already handling big questions really well already. And don't be too hard yourself if you make mistakes now and then. Totally normal." He gave them a smile and started to turn to leave and let the family be a family. He had some work to do and didn't want to interject or make them feel like they were under some kind of observation or test.