Author Topic: change was a longtime coming. [Slaver Recruitment]  (Read 384 times)

Offline Hanna [RP]

• Death Valley
  • Regular
  • Played by The Little Imp
  • Liked: 49
  • Likes Given: 138
change was a longtime coming. [Slaver Recruitment]
« on: November 16, 2016, 07:18:05 PM »
[ooc: This is liquid timed  some point before the retrieval of Ezekiel happens...whenever tbh, as will be the potential, fun, follow up to this. Anyone is welcome to jump in, the new slaver info is here, so please look it over first because things are a bit different. Deadline's on 11/30, but if that's not enough time please let me know :), also bullet points are 100% fine by me.]

Hanna’s call came out short and quick as she sat herself somewhere between the Tar Pits and the Lake. The message was clear enough. Anyone skillful, able, and willing to learn should heed the sound if they wished to ascend the pecking order and walk outside the “holy” confines of the Valley. She’d waited and planned long enough. She’d tested out at least some of her proposal among the last few members of her remaining squad, and from what she’d seen, the year of preparation was not in vain.

It wouldn’t happen again, she’d told herself. Not like before, when she’d been green and so very overly confident in what she could do without any hard work put in.

No. Hanna had spent the year learning and honing her skills. Now was different than then. Now was the time to stand before all those who would arrive whilst emitting confidence, be they many or just a few, ranked or unranked, she didn’t care. She asked for them all. She just— It was time for the young woman to move and act on her own. They said that they would find him, but how much time had passed between them saying that and now? As Shihan, she had the privilege of leaving; if only for the sake of work, but did that not mean that she could look for signs of him out there on her own accord as well.

Hanna would.

Her mission would be twofold. Be a good Slaver…see Ezekiel again. You guess which one she cared about the most.

Her lips thinned. Her expression was cold and unreadable in that moment. So very different from her typical calm look. 

Hanna had always been naturally talented. It was true that, in keeping with her name, the swirl-patterned wolf was seemingly blessed far more than others. And while she debated her good fortune, what with Him being gone, it did not change the fact that the Shihan’s poker face was on point today.

She hoped for a group of wolves that at least consisted of two or more. She could work with that…get out with that. That would be good.

“Give me names and tell me what you know…what you’re willing to learn for this job.” She would utter as the first of hopefully a couple canines wondered in. She wanted to know who they were first, then they’d talk business. “We’re doing things a bit different as Slavers. I want us skilled. I want us prepared. That means learning as much as we can.” She would leave them with that prelude until they answered all her demands first.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:10:04 AM by Hanna [RP] »

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
If you're gonna brag
make sure it's your money you flaunt
Depend on noone else
to give you what you want

- Destiny's Child

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Offline Hanna [RP]

• Death Valley
  • Regular
  • Played by The Little Imp
  • Liked: 49
  • Likes Given: 138
Re: change was a longtime coming. [Slaver Recruitment]
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 01:10:49 AM »
[keeping this open a while longer~]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
If you're gonna brag
make sure it's your money you flaunt
Depend on noone else
to give you what you want

- Destiny's Child

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Offline Theodosius

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:58:04 PM »
Had it not been for the blue-hued saint, Hanna's words would have fallen empty.  What was she talking to, the crickets at their feet?  Had the Jin found humor in much, had he been an idiot, he would have cocked his long-haired head.  He would have smirked at the pretty girl before him, one who had been nearly nothing the first time they met.  He would have lulled her to sleep with hushabye whispers and milky, creamy, sweet nothings.  Oh, how bloody that could have been.

But to Oukoku-Kai's disappointment, Theodosius was more of a phantom than a boggart.  Much like the stars, he disappeared by day, but twinkled when night fell.  Saturated yellow orbs flickered between intensities as his thoughts mingled with one another.  He was hardly stressed, but also hardly idle.

The blue-hued Jin met with the Shihan, just as ghostly as he.  For a bit of theatrics, he looked around with hawk-yellow eyes.  Looks like he's the only one around... Good.  That got rid of his competition.  He opened his mouth to speak, his breath catching and throat forcing out a cough he disregarded quickly.  "Theodosius," he wheezed in that deep, dark monotone.  One he was born with, one the White follower couldn't help.  "I'm efficient.  And silent."  He was right.  Silent, meticulous, and yet, despite trained eyes,

he seemed far away.

"I'll do what's necessary to learn."

If he didn't, who would?
✂ - - - - - - - - - -
T H E O D O S I U S
cold cold, freezing freezing

[Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high-waisted shorts, oh
She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no
'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater]

Offline Tovelo

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Death Valley Slaver
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 01:09:41 AM »
Tovelo was tucked deep within her den when Hanna’s call rang out. The phoenix whined and blinked the sleep from her eyes as she struggled to wake up. She yawned loudly, her jaws swinging wide as it nearly split her face in two. She was usually slow to wake up, groggy and fog headed for a few minutes after waking up. Was that the Shihan? Tove lifted a pale creamy paw and rubbed the remnants of sleep from her face before giving it a fierce shake as she tried to disperse the cobwebs cluttering her mind.

Wake up! She snapped at herself, forcing herself to her paws with a groan the slaver shuffled out of her cozy den into the harsh sunlight. Amber eyes squinted into the brilliant light of the day and she sighed heavily. If it had been anyone else other than her Shihan she would have turned and curled back up in her den until nightfall.

Lowering her head, she kept her eyes on her paws as she headed towards Hanna’s summons. Looking at her paws alleviated some of the discomfort from the sunlight. She arrived just in time to hear the long haired Jin introduce himself. "Theodosius," his damaged voice reminded her of the fog, of all things dark and hollow.   "I'm efficient.  And silent. I'll do what's necessary to learn." He sounded well enough for her but it wasn’t her decision. Golden eyes glanced around in disappointment to see a lack of volunteers for the rank of slaver. Slaving was the best! They saved the heathens from themselves, enlightened them to their fate and brought them into Oukoku-Kai.

They were saviors.

Tovelo sent Hanna a dazzling smile and took a seat beside the navy would-be slaver. “Salutations Shihan.” She chirps, “I heard your call and thought you might need something.” Her golden eyes flickered to meet Theo’s and she smirked, “So you want to be a Slaver too, hmm?” She nearly purred as she eyed his form, appreciating the muscles that stood out against his pelt. He seemed strong enough for the work. Tovelo turned her eyes back to Hanna and waggled her brows at her. The Shihan probably thought she was a little off her rocker and perhaps she was.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:13:08 AM by Tovelo »

played by BB.
#DF3A01