Author Topic: iduna [prp vi]  (Read 321 times)

Offline Ranya

• Leader
  • Initiate
  • the faerie queen.
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 10
iduna [prp vi]
« on: October 14, 2016, 09:42:15 PM »
Ranya loved change. The monotonous and routine bored her to no end and there was nothing she enjoyed more than someone, or something, throwing a wrench in to her plans. She had kept her cool when the plains had been burning and ushered as many as she could find to the safety of the river. After the move, she had devoted a lot of time to finding her friend Ruger. At least she considered him to be her friend, even if the feeling probably wasn't  mutual. SI SI NI SAWA. She had plodded through the ash, hoping she wasn't going to find his dead body laying around anywhere. Thankfully she didn't, but that only meant her search wasn't over. She then took to the new forests to look there.

Her journey took her farther and farther away from the heart of Stoneclaw and at one point she was pretty sure she had left the territory completely. Ranya was not one to give up hope, but her lively spirit had been significantly dampened with Rugers disappearance. She hunted in the forest and grew acquainted with the trees there, preferring them greatly over the dried grasslands.

The Queens next thought was to head back to the pride and ask around if any of the other cats had seen him. She loped back towards what she thought was the right direction, but all she saw were trees with no cats. There were still very few of them, and so she hardly caught even a whiff of them when she tried to track her pridemates by scent. crap, crap, crap.

Ranya started to run, large evergreens whizzing past her as she went. Bad change, bad change, this was a bad, bad change.

When she passed the same boulder for the fifth time, she leaped on top of it, chest heaving as she caught her breath. Once the air was back in her lungs, she let it all out again with a shrill scream that carried over all of the other sounds of the forest. At this moment she could only hope that if she screamed loud enough someone would come and find her.

"If you listen to the rhythm calling out in the dark.
Can you hear it? That's your spirit. Just follow your heart.
So if you're feeling like dancing frequently,
Just tune in the magic frequency.
Don't worry about it 'cause we're gonna burn up."

profile. | played by isa.

Offline Invierno

• Stoneclaw
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: iduna [prp vi]
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 12:56:47 AM »
The small saber was wandering about, she''d found something new and sweet smelling and calming and she liked it! She remembered it from her time in Tortuga, Lavender.... Sweet, sweet, Lavender! She was laying by a lavender plant, nose pressed ever so lightly to it as she inhaled the lovely scent. She was slowly feeling herself drifting in and out of sleep, the small white speck in the forst of shadows, she was able to go out more and more by day, the shadows aiding in keeping her body from the harsh rays of the sun. It was because of this she was dozing off, her normal habit was to sleep by day and be up by night but, she was trying to change that little by little, have shifts as it were, where she was up for at least each part of the day on one day or another. She'd just drifted off to a light slumber when.....

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The siren screech of Queen Gummy-Bear sounded. Vi jolted awake, swiftly grabbing some lavender and racing off toward where the ear splitting screech echoed. The small saber was swift on her paws, a lot faster than one may think and with reason to travel, she was like a blur of white-out, streaking through the trees and around the boulders. She came upon the scene, rosy eyes darting about, sides heaving as she sucked in air through her mouth while still, oddly holding the lavender in such a way that the steams had not been crushed. Invierno looked up at Ranya and offered her a smile, patting the earth near her side as a signal to come on down. The small white saber sett he lavender on her paws and looked back to Ranya.

"Come on down here and eat this, it'll calm you down."

She'd offer in a rather cheerful tone, smiling all the while. The herb digger was probably the most familiarized with their new home, lord only knew she was working herself to the bone trying to find new things and keep track of where things were and dear god don't even get her started on trying to set up the gardens. Pffft! She was all motion and no rest. Hopefully Ranya would come down off her throne and eat the lavender as instructed, Vi all the while would be the sweetly smiling kitten-saber offering her company.

"Wanna go for a walk now? It'll be fun!"

Cheerful as ever, Vi would set off, smiling toward Ranya, be it by her side or over her shoulder beckoning her to come along. The small saber hummed softly, doing all she could to calm down the Queen. Vi knew a screech like that, there was panic, terror, the fear of being lost forever. "So... Ya got a bit turned around huh? It's ok, I did too at first, still do sometimes in the daylight hours." Vi would pause, looking toward the bases of the trees and she approached one, circling about it, stepping off again. "The trees have moss growing on them, I'll show you next time I need to get my head on straight, it comes in handy since the moss mostly grows on one side. There are also the shadows around too." She'd half hum, smiling from ear to ear. "Just look up." The Cleric would offer, tilting her head toward the dapples of light . "See how it's more yellow. We're probably at mid-day which means we gotta look for a more open area for a shadow aaaaand~!" She would pop into a small meadow among the trees, giggling. "Now look up! We know it's not morning riiiiiiiiiight? Now look at my shadow, see which way it's pointing?" She would offer, as her shadow was slightly angled toward the east signalling the sun was moving west and toward it's slumber.

Vi was all smiles. "Works the same at night with moonlight! Though I like to use the stars to guide me, they have patterns that never really change but, shift with the seasons. If you ever wanna learn about that I could teach ya!" She owudl offer, bounding off with a giggle. Now just where was the small white saber leading Ranya?

Deep Pink
Taking it step by step
We’ll always move ahead
Our love is growing red
Need me more
Need you more
You fall down seven more times
I’ll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we’ll find
You’re always gonna be there too
We’re always singing the same tune
Every day from now on

Offline Ranya

• Leader
  • Initiate
  • the faerie queen.
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 04:18:17 PM »
"Come on down here and eat this, it'll calm you down."

Ranya recognized the smol white saber as Vi, their literal one and only healer. With a cry of delight she leaped from the rock and stretched, glad that someone had come along. When in doubt, scream. She grinned and shook her head at the offer of the lavender. "No, I'm alright," she replied. Or at least she was now that someone had found her. Maybe she had panicked a little bit, but if anyone asked she was simply trying to summon one of her pride mates. Hopefully, Vi wouldn't ask.

"Wanna go for a walk now? It'll be fun!"

"Yeah, sure," she replied, sticking close to the white cat. Part of her was afraid that if she ventured too far away she'd get lose the healer and get completely lost all over again.

"So... Ya got a bit turned around huh? It's ok, I did too at first, still do sometimes in the daylight hours."

Oh dear god this was it they were both going to get lost and never find anyone. They were going to have to start their own pride. WAIT THEY WERE BOTH FEMALES HOW WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO REPRODUCE OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. This was it. This was how it all was going to end.

"The trees have moss growing on them, I'll show you next time I need to get my head on straight, it comes in handy since the moss mostly grows on one side. There are also the shadows around too. Just look up. See how it's more yellow. We're probably at mid-day which means we gotta look for a more open area for a shadow aaaaand~! Now look up! We know it's not morning riiiiiiiiiight? Now look at my shadow, see which way it's pointing? Works the same at night with moonlight! Though I like to use the stars to guide me, they have patterns that never really change but, shift with the seasons. If you ever wanna learn about that I could teach ya!"

Ranya listened, quiet for once as she allowed Vi to speak about moss and shadows and stars. She hadn't known about the moss thing, or rather she had just simply never noticed so that was a useful fact to store away for later. She smiled, however, when Vi mentioned the stars. "I do know the stars," she replied. "I traveled. . .rather aimlessly before I came here looking for St-. For Nexys. I was looking for Ruger for awhile and I guess I just got so far in to the new territory I couldn't remember which direction I had even come from." It was a tad embarrassing when she said it out loud, but she was quick to just shrug it off. She used to not care so much about what others thought of her, which was a part of the reason why she was so loud and abrasive. Nexys was a commander, he was a leader. He was respected. Ranya. . .not so much.

She stopped suddenly, murmuring the tiny sabers name so that she would follow suit. "Thank you, Vi," she stated with the most sincerity she could possibly muster. "For finding me and for. . .well for everything you do on a daily basis." The Queen shuffled her feet, unsure of how to proceed. "Uhm, so I've never done this before and I'm sure I'm probably doing it wrong but uhh. . .

I'd like you to be my Mage."

"If you listen to the rhythm calling out in the dark.
Can you hear it? That's your spirit. Just follow your heart.
So if you're feeling like dancing frequently,
Just tune in the magic frequency.
Don't worry about it 'cause we're gonna burn up."

profile. | played by isa.

Offline Invierno

• Stoneclaw
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 10:27:12 PM »
"Yeah, sure,"

And so the walk began and well, after a while Vi noticed something with Ranya. She relaxed, Vi had noticed, as they walked along. The small saber breathed out a ghost of a sigh, a smile gracing her features, bright eyes matching as she looked up toward Ranya. The albino continued along, a small pep to her step, a hum sounding. Ranya surprised her a bit by opening up some, the small ghostly cat beaming toward the larger as she spoke.

"I do know the stars, I traveled. . .rather aimlessly before I came here looking for St-. For Nexys. I was looking for Ruger for awhile and I guess I just got so far in to the new territory I couldn't remember which direction I had even come from."

Vi nodded, her expression seeming to shoft to a gentle one. "You really care about them a lot." She would note with a giggle. Sure Nexys was Ranya's brother but, Mr.Ruger, he was the grumpy sour-puss of a lion that still didn't seem to trust them. "He'll come around, I'm sure." She would offer in a sweet tone. Vi would have kept on walking had she not heard her name murmured, she froze in mid-step, turning to face Ranya, creeping closer with a somewhat worried expression. Was she hurt? had Invierno hurt her feelings somehow? Ohno, oh no, oh no, oh no.

"Thank you, Vi,"

The balloon of panic deflated swiftly and Vi offered a sweet smile.

"For finding me and for. . .well for everything you do on a daily basis."

"Hey! No worries! It's what friends are for and as for everything I do... Hehe, someone has to patch up all these frisky felines." She'd half tease, keeping the mood light in her tone, hopefully that would be enough to put the Queen at ease again.

"Uhm, so I've never done this before and I'm sure I'm probably doing it wrong but uhh. . .

I'd like you to be my Mage."

Jaw slacked, eyes went wide. A garbled sound of excitement escaped her though, it was mixed with shock, how could it not be? The small white cat closed whatever distance there may have been, aiming to sit up on her hind legs and wrap her front legs around Ranya's neck(Or at least what she could reach) in a hug, before swiftly bouncing back to give the larger gal some breathing room.

"It would be an honor to be your Mage!" She would babble out excitedly, little body shaking from all the joy she was feeling. "Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy! So much more fun stuff to do and so many more ways to help! Yey! I can't wait to get started! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Yup, congrats Sc, the hyper little albino has even more to pester y'all about....

With love of course!

<3!

Deep Pink
Taking it step by step
We’ll always move ahead
Our love is growing red
Need me more
Need you more
You fall down seven more times
I’ll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we’ll find
You’re always gonna be there too