Author Topic: Incredible Fluffiness (PRP Caleb)  (Read 357 times)

Offline Remia

• Stoneclaw
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 3
Incredible Fluffiness (PRP Caleb)
« on: October 08, 2016, 01:30:03 PM »
(I know bad reply, I'm not good at starting stuff but once replies come in it will get better.)

The sun was barely rising in the distance, to signal to the world that morning was coming. The leaves were just barely changing color, as fall had come to their small pride and Remia sighed. After feeling the summer's scorching heat on her thick fur, it was a welcome relief to the snow saber she knew the mountains nearby had a lot of snow, and she craved it like a starved hellion. So that’s where she was headed, the leaves crunching under paws like crazy. She wasn’t used to leaves being beneath her, considering where she came from originally.

That was when she stepped into a pile of mud and leaves, grumbling she shook her paws and when it didn’t come off she growled a bit. So looks like her plans were put on hold at the moment, as she headed towards one of the rivers that had been recently cleared of crocs by Nyx and whoever went with him. Dipping her paws into the water, she let the river rush across them the water being cool enough for her to enjoy the stream brushing across her paws cleaning them. That was when she noticed a gray and white pelt cat who also almost seemed as fluffy as a snow sabre. She mewled in greeting to the fluffy stranger, having caught his scent and it smelled somewhat of Stoneclaw. “Hiya.” She said, smiling a bit shyly.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:30:54 PM by Remia »

Offline Tolf

• Officially retired as a roleplayer.
  • Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Hero
  • I had a great time. <3
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 1017
  • Likes Given: 1868
Re: Incredible Fluffiness (PRP Caleb)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 03:10:30 PM »
Since his return to Stoneclaw he hadn't bothered to get to know anyone, maybe it was because he wasn't sure if he would stay. Part of him had wanted to keep looking for his mother and siblings, the other part was losing hope. Maybe they would show up.. Caleb didn't really believe that, but he often thought about it anyway.

Afua so far had been the only one that cared to spend time with him, though Caleb couldn't imagine why. By association he knew Kafele too, and the guy tried to be friendly but Caleb could sense the underlying jealousy, and he couldn't really blame him. The brothers were close, anything that tried to come between them was bound to cause tension… Not that Caleb wanted to come between them, he didn't asked for any of it! But, after the two of them dragged Afua from the flames of death Caleb felt the younger brother was more accepting.

Afua and his injuries were Caleb's priority now, but there were others that needed care too, he did what he could and it got exhausting at times, but honestly he was glad to work. The pride had gone through a terrible ordeal, it was the least he could do to help them heal again.

He was looking for more herbs to numb Afua’s pain, the older male could be stubborn and would sometimes try to resist Caleb and all his fussing but as healers are bound to do, he usually got his way.

He was busy clipping leaves and piling them onto a piece of bark when he heard a voice. Ears perked  up and he swiveled head around. He wasn't startled per say, just a little surprised because he hadn't noticed her before.

“Hi?” She didn't appear to be injured, so now the question was; ”Did you want something?”

Offline Remia

• Stoneclaw
  • Initiate
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 04:19:43 PM »
She wondered if she got the males attention, when he turned his head towards her quickly and said “Hi?” and after a really quick inspection of what she assumed was her health ”Did you want something?” So she stood up on her four paws. Noticing the leaves he was collecting on some bark, with perfect precision she could only assume he was a healer, but she didn't blurt that out as she walked towards him leaves crunching beneath her paws. Swearing under her breath so you could barely hear her, at every rustle that her paws made as she strolled carefully and precisely.. Coming from the snow lands stealth was a very big thing, especially when you lived on a mountain side for a good while.

She eventually got close enough wondering how to start the conversation, considering she was somewhat of a shy saber. She looked him in the eyes, but then the shyness took over double fold, and she folded her ears back and put her head down still keeping him in her line of vision bushing a bit. But than cleared her throat and said, “Umm..nothing really I just haven’t seen you around...and well I figure it would be fun to...get to know each other. Since you're the first fluffy saber...besides me I have seen around here.” She said, feeling a bit bad about her shyness. But at least she got everything she had wanted to say out, hoping that he didn’t shut her down. As she wanted to hang with this saber, since he seemed so mysterious yet also friendly.

Offline Tolf

• Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Hero
  • I had a great time. <3
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 11:14:07 PM »
Caleb remained perfectly silent, body tense as she approached him. He was of course, not afraid of being harmed. He felt secure enough in Stoneclaw that the thought didnt even cross his mind. He was concerned about something else. Social situations made him nervous. Girls made him more nervous. Girls that wanted to be social set alarm bells ringing in his ears.

He wouldn't say a word, and when she shyly looked down Caleb averted his eyes in a completely different direction. Suddenly feeling awkward and too aware of his limbs.

Why why why??

The silence dragged on painfully for him, and when she spoke he listened with ears flattened nervously, eyes pinned to the ground. Sooo she just wanted to make friendly conversation?

"O-oh..." He said quietly, still not comfortable enough to look up at her. He realized he probably looked like a moron standing there staring at the ground so he did the next best thing. He turned back to the plant and began harvesting again. He swallowed and it sounded loud in his own (very warm) ears.

"Sh-sure." He said once his back was turned. He didn't want to be rude. Really he didn't! But his social skills were horribly under developed, and his girl game was... Well you know.

He realized belatedly that getting to know some one usually began with introductions.

"I'm C-Caleb."

Offline Remia

• Stoneclaw
  • Initiate
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 12:07:02 AM »
(OOC: This RP is amazing so far, two shy kitties make it so much fun. ^^)

She looked up just barely noticing his shyness as well, and smiled a bit but then hid it really quickly. So he was like her in social situations, so that made it all the better as she decided to help him gather since it was something she could do. Looking at the details of the little leaves he had on one of the barks. Noticing the shape size and smell. “Nice...to meet you...Caleb.” She said, and then swallowed shyly feeling a bit stupid as well for not giving her name out. “My...My name is Remia...and well...you got a bad-ass name.” She said, as she walked to a nearby patch of the type of herbs he was picking and began to help him gather even though it was definitely less precise and not as experienced as him.

She still got a few, with a bit of a struggle mind you and smiled as she walked over depositing what she had gathered onto his bark. “Umm…so how did you...discover Stoneclaw…?”  She asked, not very good at questions and worrying about him either possibly blowing up at her like an avalanche. But she kept her bearings, even though her ears were also very folded back and warm. As she didn’t want to upset the friendly saber. Since she understood about being the shy type very well, and she was determined to make friends with him. As she really wanted to see what he was like when comfortable around people one day, even if it would take years to crack the shell. “Also...you don’t have to answer...if you don’t feel like it. I’m not going to force you. It’s fun….just hanging out picking herbs...”  She said, nodding as it was an honest opinion even if told to him shyly.

Offline Tolf

• Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Hero
  • I had a great time. <3
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 03:27:59 PM »
He felt a blush creep from his ears to his cheeks when she called his name badass. His mouth felt so dry.

“Oh.. I don't know.” He said sheepishly. “It's just a name.” He never really thought about it before.

“Yours is nice.” Because that seemed like the proper thing to say.

He watched out of the corner of his eye as she examined his leaves and started helping gather them. He was relieved because now she wouldn't be looking right at him so much.

He was quiet or a moment after she asked how he got here, she must have taken note because she gave him an out to not answer.

“Thanks…” He said after a pause. “I was born in the old Stoneclaw… But me and my family moved away.” He didnt want to go into the whole story of his past, so he quickly summarized it. “There was an accident and we got seperated. I… Came back hoping they would have--” There wasn't much else to be said.

“And you?”

As long as they werent looking at each other his stutter stayed generally under control. It was almost like talking to himself if he didnt look at her.

Caleb looked at the leaves she had placed with his on the bark and blinked a few times.

“They're ripped.”

He didnt think about how rude it sounded, he was trying to decide if it really mattered if the leaves were ripped or not. They were just as usable even if they werent in pristine condition, he did end up crushing them after they were dried anyway. Still, somethings he liked to be ‘just so’ and this was one of those things.

Once again he belatedly remembered some manners. “I-I mean… Its-its okay. Its fine.” He would try to be fine with it, but most likely he would throw them away later, when she wasnt around.

He turned his attention back to gathering more, the awkwardness fully reinstated. Now she would think he was a jerk, and probably be right.