Author Topic: A trip of utmost importance (PRP Flamestorm)  (Read 194 times)

Offline Clifton(RP)

• Stoneclaw
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 3
A trip of utmost importance (PRP Flamestorm)
« on: October 14, 2016, 05:40:58 PM »
The sun was slowly rising on the horizon, and today there was a light cool drizzle. Everything was huddled up in their homes, taking a break out of the weather. But to Clifton this was the first time he had smiled in quite a while, the rain was a nice breaking point if only it had come sooner. Than they all might not have suffered such a tragedy, but that was the was the way of life. He was thinking this as he packed three scrolls into one of the cases on his harness. Remia had told him the leather was waterproof, which he was glad for since today it seemed he would need it.

He had asked an orangish red saber to come with him, and he would meet the saber outside a giant building he had found that had a huge old tree growing through it and some weird human religion things all around the tree, but there was paintings of animals and humans on the walls. There was also a second floor, he knew it was the perfect place to store all the scrolls that were going to come throughout centuries of lifetimes he hoped. For now being the only one preserving the history, it was his duty to recruit others and someday he hoped to find more with a passion for history.

He fitted himself in the harness, and made sure everything was snug as he limped towards the fairy tale like building from his own small hut that he had claimed as a personal den. When he got there he hailed the orangish saber with a mewl and a smile. The rain still sprinkling, “I forgot to get your name, sorry about that. May I ask for it now of all times, since we’ll be traveling to the cave of ancestors today. I will also be recording what happened in the fire, when we go as well. Some from my memory, some from tell tale signs and then get most of it from the pride on a later date.” He said, as he laid out before him than waited for his answer.

Offline Flamestorm

• Orange Bear
  • Stoneclaw
  • Regular
  • Bring on the next challenge!
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A trip of utmost importance (PRP Flamestorm)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 02:45:37 PM »
He was falling into his own little routine since being allowed by Nexys to join the pride once more. It was something that made Flamestorm both happy and wary at the same time. There was uncertainty as to how the others would react towards him, depending obviously on whether they knew about him or not. What was said about him while he was gone? He wouldn't know but it seemed things were okay for now. He had met a few of the other felines, and things had gone well so far.

Slowly, he was starting to relax. And today Flamestorm actually had something specific to do. Another male had approached him and asked to come with him on an errand. The fiery saber had eagerly agreed, wanting something to do and also it would let him get to know the other members and the layout of the pride. The other had told him to meet at some large building, and he only found it through the descriptions the other had given. It was something unbelievable, and he stood staring at it for a while.

Sounds of another approaching made him turn around, and he smiled through the light rain at the other saber. "I forgot to get your name, sorry about that. May I ask for it now of all times, since we’ll be traveling to the cave of ancestors today. I will also be recording what happened in the fire, when we go as well. Some from my memory, some from tell tale signs and then get most of it from the pride on a later date." The names revolved around his head, new terms he knew he would have to get used to for knowing Stoneclaw's new territory.

"Flamestorm," he responded, whiskers flickering as he smiled at the other. "This is a very interesting mission. What do you know of the fire that plagued our lands?" Was it too presumptuous to say it was his as well? He was born and raised in the old territory, after all. "How do you record the events?" He nodded at the harness wrapped around the saber. It intrigued him. "Also, I'm afraid I missed your name as well." Maybe he would make a friend today.

Flamestorm

-=Character played by Moons=-