Author Topic: It's like an earthquake, a heartbreak [PRP]  (Read 399 times)

Offline Weiss [rp]

• Inaria
  • Regular
  • Summer's Dress
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 40
It's like an earthquake, a heartbreak [PRP]
« on: March 21, 2016, 09:34:51 PM »
[ Thread for Oriana, Lucas, Collette, Brace, and whoever else expressed interest (I forget lol). If you're not sure whether to post or not or if I forgot that you're supposed to be here, feel free to hit me up on Skype or my main account! ]

A few hours after she had woken up on the shore of a lake, her head aching from a lump with mysterious origins, the princess had stepped back onto the fragrant soil of her home. It was inadvertent of course, the confusion from the cranial blow had left her rather out of sorts as she tried to find her way to the Nardirian border. Wheatley’s trail had been accidentally swapped for another trail her nose found comforting (though only recently familiar), and in a daze she had followed it to where it led.

Little did Weiss know that she was right back into the war she was trying to run away from.

She swayed on her feet before she retched the meager contents of her empty stomach into a shrub, belly heaving as her head spun from nausea, and the girl stumbled back with her coughing as she tried to find her footing. The entire situation seemed strange, too strange, and she whined softly she blinked in the morning light. She had never felt this sick before, even with how extensive her lack of appetite could get, and it didn't help that her memory from the last few hours was still foggy at best. Her brow furrowing, she blinked and looked at the trees around her. Where those trees... purple? Had Nardir had purple trees as well?

"Wait, this i-isn’t right..."

Her whisper carried in the lilac forest that unbeknownst to her was altogether too quiet, but in her confusion she did not see the warning signs that screamed of a danger that lurked in the shadows. She hardly knew where she was, the concussion making the blood pound behind her eyes. Ears sluggishly shifted to the side to catch a strange noise in the silence, and the fox-like maw followed drowsily.

"I-Is someone there?"

She is as in a field a silken tent
At midday when the sunny summer breeze
Has dried the dew and all its ropes relent,
So that in guys it gently sways at ease,
And its supporting central cedar pole,
That is its pinnacle to heavenward
And signifies the sureness of the soul,
Seems to owe naught to any single cord,
But strictly held by none, is loosely bound
By countless silken ties of love and thought
To everything on earth the compass round,
And only by one's going slightly taut
In the capriciousness of summer air
Is of the slightest bondage made aware.

|Roleplayed by Kookamunga|

Offline arkyls™ [slow]

• Guardian
  • Hero
    • My dA
  • Liked: 4624
  • Likes Given: 9354
Re: It's like an earthquake, a heartbreak [PRP]
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 07:58:05 AM »
Ah sorry, by shortly I mean weeks later,,,, it is on my tracker so I'll try to get to it when I can!
college — please read!

Brace

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 12:19:34 AM »

The war was winding down, at least it seemed to be as the last fronts collided and the war zone was complete chaos. There were barely organized groups on every patch of Inarian borders, and it was a damn miracle that he managed to be the one that was scouting around near Weiss. They were a bit puzzled when they heard her voice, immediately perking their ears in her direction. Another second and they were moving quickly, fur and muscles rippling smoothly with a few wounds tearing back open as he ran. Another few seconds and he was under the bushes and into the clearing where Weiss was.

Golden eyes focused in on the grey girl and he walked quickly to her side, listening to her stuttering speech. Something was wrong with her, that much was clear when he noticed the sluggish movements, and the drowsy head movement. She'd been hit or fell on her head, wait, wasn't she supposed to be gone to Nardir? Brace looked at her in alarm before nudging her with his nose. "You've gotten turned around. You're back in Inaria. Come on, let's get you somewhere safe if we can. It's Brace." The name was an addition only because he wasn't sure what more to do.

He would lead if she would follow, but he wouldn't press too hard. Enough to make a point since the situation was urgent, anyone could stumble on them here. It would be a hard thing to protect her on his own if there was more than one assailant, but he'd do his best. His remaining ear swiveled on his head as he listened for anyone sneaking up behind him and Weiss while he tried to shuffle them along.

Offline Hayley

• There are so many colors that I still try to hide while I paint And there are so many tunes that I secretly sing as I wait
  • Pack Alpha
  • Hero
  • Liked: 1478
  • Likes Given: 512
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 03:46:38 PM »
what do you want to do with this since Raleigh left?

I'd still really like to get Collette involved in Weiss's rescue!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:47:15 PM by silokk »

There is no difference in what we're doing in here
That doesn't show up as bigger symptoms out there
So why spend all our time in dressing our bandages
When we've the ultimate key to the cause right here,
our underneath

Offline Kookamemega

• Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Hero
  • trimenjus an' pow'ful
    • My status
    • Liquidwings on DA
  • Liked: 525
  • Likes Given: 554
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 03:56:10 PM »
[ Definitely still cool if you want to get Collete involved!! Might treat Brace as a hallucination from Weiss' current state if that makes things easier

Also whoever from Saboro's side can jump in too! ]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:57:16 PM by Kookamunga »