Author Topic: FINALE [Haven, Ghost, Katti, Crenate]  (Read 787 times)

Offline Cappella

• What do we say to death?
  • Inaria
  • Regular
  • NOT TODAY!
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 1
FINALE [Haven, Ghost, Katti, Crenate]
« on: March 15, 2016, 08:26:44 PM »
This place was once a tranquil sanctuary. Despite all it's hardships, it was a beacon of peace, a place where visitors marveled at it's beauty and admired the kingdom of knights. Children played with fallen lilac leaves, men gathered lavender to woo their lovers, and the royalty were fair and just. This place was good and noble, and Cappella loved it with all her heart.

But now the Saborans had brought their FILTH onto their soil, painting the land red and leaving the bodies of both sides in it's wake. She walked around them - over some - feeling as if something was clenching and squeezing her heart. It's your fault, a voice accused in her head. If you were dead, these people would still live to see their families and their future.

The desert woman was covered in wounds, bites and scratches all over her body, but the war had been going on for days now, and she had not bothered to go to the medics. She would be Inaria's swift vengeance, and she would not stop until she had cut the head off the snake that coiled around the army of knights.

SABORA.

She stood near the cliffside, watching the blood of the Saboran slab she had killed drip away into the rushing river below. She had vomited during the beginning of the war, after she had killed a wolf for the first time. Despite the fact that she viewed these people as monsters, she still apologised. This was her third kill now (the first two had fallen into Inaria's traps, and she had finished the job), and she still felt bile in the back of her throat whenever she tasted wolf blood. But she felt numb now, and were she in a more protected position, she would have taken a moment to wonder what kind of person she was becoming.

(Maybe she would have fit in with Saboro after all)

The stench of death was so thick in the air that Cappella could not smell anything else - ally or enemy. It was only when she turned, did she see such angry seafoam eyes surrounded by a veil of red. For a moment, time slowed, each pawstep of the jungle Queen pounded through to the Inarian woman's eardrums, sounding like thunder as adrenaline began to surge through a tired, battered body.

Before she could even comprehend what she was doing, her body was moving so fast, sprinting towards the woman who had once craved her love and affection. The woman who wanted to own her body and soul. The woman who had felt the sting of a cold betrayal just as Inaria had.

THIS WOULD BE HER REDEMPTION.

She threw herself towards Sol Katti, brave but so very reckless, aiming to barge into her and grab a hold of whatever she could.

And as the two lunged at each other, Cappella screamed in ANGER.

ooc note: got permission from tranq to have katti charging up towards capp
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:34:08 PM by Cappella »
You vow your life and blood,
But this is not our home, in the water,
Our hope here's never found,
Just try to keep your way, in the water.

Who we are today,
Could never make amends for what we've done,
Tainted blood.

Offline Crenate.

• Saboro
  • Regular
  • BLOOD KING
  • Liked: 130
  • Likes Given: 22
Re: FINALE [Haven, Ghost, Katti, Crenate]
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 06:24:51 PM »
The pain from his eye was excruciating. Before he'd been to the infirmary, the blood had been seeping into his other eye, painting his vision a watercolour of red, and the tinge still remained, and although his wound had been cleaned and bandaged, packed temporarily with a poultice of cobwebs and anti-septics, the trails of crimson still marked his face, dry rivers leading into his mouth and down his nose, which had become congealed with mucus and blood. He was truly a mess, but he was the Prince of Saboro, and there was no room for weakness. Never. He had spent as little time in the Infirmary as possible, and then erupted back into a run.

This time, he would locate the Queen. His gut told him something was wrong, that something was coming to a close, the funnel of the war was narrowing, coming to its end point. The grande finale. Crenate had never met Capella; her story was one he'd been told in his childhood. And to think that she had almost singlehandedly started a war astounded him; Sol Katti's stance on the entire thing was blind rage. What feelings, truly, did the Queen hold for the traitor? It was none of his business: he would do what he was told. For once, the politics did not interest him. The war would end in their victory; he would allow nothing else.

Bounding towards the source of his aunt's scent, his paws thundered along the ground, and in his agony and stress, he felt, for a moment, that he was an earthquake. That nothing in the world could possibly get in his way; he was Saboro's dragon, he would burn them all to cinders. The Blood Prince arrived by the cliff just in time to see Capella launching herself towards Sol Katti, and the Sabora leaping to meet her. Crenate skidded towards them, aiming to tear into the betrayer, when another figure was caught in his peripherals, shrouded by the red of his vision; the King. The one who had torn out his eye. There was a thud of satisfaction in his chest to see the King's ear sufficiently gone, but Crenate wanted his pound of flesh. Not for himself, but for Saboro.

Round two.

The Prince charged towards Ghost for the second time, leaping at the larger wolf with the intention of tearing into his shoulder, doing more damage to the King than he already had in their last fight. He would add to the wounds. He would aim for any open injuries on Ghost's forearm and shoulder and, if he could hook his teeth into them, he would pull and tug at the muscle within, trying to pull out entire chunks of flesh, to perhaps compromise the movement or use of this particular leg.

like the stars chase the sun
over the glowing hill, i will conquer
blood is running deep
some things never sleep

PLAYED BY PAPA MARSHALL

Offline Ghost

• Long live the King
  • Leader
  • Regular
  • With An Iron Fist
  • Liked: 29
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 06:22:01 PM »
They'd barely been able to let him leave the infirmary. Demanding him firmly to stay so he could be further tended to, but he knew he must go. Haven was not here safe, there were Inarians out there dying and bleeding. Their King would not sit idly by as they sacrificed themselves for these lands. His own blood would spill for it too, as it already had.

Head ached as if an ice pick had been stabbed right into the left temple, pounding with sharp and dull pain with every heartbeat. It throbbed and oozed and bled, even if the bleeding had slowed from medication and the natural clotting process he was caked in his own blood. Face, chest and even front of his legs coated in deep crimson and browns as it tried into Ghost's fur. Ghost came upon the peaceful cliff top to find Cappella alone for the moment, relief to see her in one piece was obvious, something would have been said to her if the moment came.

Yet it didn't, the moment came and moved too quickly and Cappella was hurling towards the Saboroian Queen fast and the movement would have been impressive if the one eyed bastard hadn't been hooking onto his leg. Ghost was lucky enough to had avoided gashes on his legs this far, yet Crenate tore into him and sliced a fresh wound that stung like a bitch. The massive King spun toward him with teeth snapping, aiming to bite deeply into his shoulder and rip him off his leg. Likely pulling a wider gash in himself in the process but it didn't give a eff.

"Have a nice nap?"

He'd egg on despite the remove of this parasite being successful or not, remaining ear pinning flat to his head. Teeth glowing in a bloody snarl that almost looked like a mocking smile "Do you need another?" Hoarse voice called out, distracted from his Sister and Sol Katti, the earless King rushed forward to attempt to slam his bulky form into Crenate. Knock him enough off balance to aim his teeth toward the male's scruff, if he was successful he's simply toss him. Throw the male away like the trash his was, and continue to run toward him.

Rough him up, knock him back out for a second nap.
| Profile | Posse |

Offline Haven

• Leader
  • Master
  • rise again.
  • Liked: 903
  • Likes Given: 526
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 02:08:49 AM »
For the queen, there had been no moment of peace. They had been only a stream of tattooed bodies running up to her and being cut down as they tore at her. She had received wound after wound, the one from Thresher aching the most (she'd scar on her stomach, a long jagged line) but all of those who would harm her had fallen and bled out. What patches of snow remained thawing were pink with the spatter.

The queen refused to admit the stagger in her step, would not yield even as her own blood soaked her hind limbs. Thresher had lived up to his name, if nothing else. But still there were more, more verminous invaders, they never seemed to end. Haven, who was usually so calm and collected, felt a tendril of hot panic curl around inside her. This is what it had been like. This is what it had looked like when her home had fallen. She lifted her head again to locate the next enemy, her visage as noble and beautiful as it ever had been, but inside there was dread.

She wouldn't allow them to take her home. Not this time.

When she lifted her head to locate the next enemy, she saw two tattooed wolves in tandem, attacking Ghost and Cappella. Without a second thought, the queen jolted into motion, trying desperately to ignore the agony in her body. Adrenaline would have to do now.

One royal family attacked the other, and in her blind rage Haven aimed for the one attacking Cappella, jaws opened wide and then snapped shut on whatever thing she could grab. Maybe that choice showed the trust she had in Ghost, to handle his own battles without her aid. And maybe it showed something about how the queen felt about Cappella. How she felt responsible. How she was sorry for the things she had said at their last meeting. But if those thoughts and feelings affected the queen's choice, they had done so subtly, because the only thing that Haven could think of now -

If you kill the queen the horde will turn.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:09:14 AM by Haven »

THIS IS WAR and we are all going to be polite as hell about it or SO HELP ME GOD.

Online Frost

• Character Directory Organizer
  • Hero
  • Liked: 3193
  • Likes Given: 494
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

[02:32:01] bird yaoi, which is for birds: you made me think you were harmless just because you're angry all of the time and hate everything except for memes
Characters | RP tracker

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 923
  • Likes Given: 898
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 06:58:51 PM »
((I will delete this later, but this thread is like an online book that I'm waiting for updates on and keep uselessly clicking the refresh button because I WANT MORE, DAMMIT.))
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008

Offline ❀Kay

• QUEEN OF NICENESS
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Legendary Helper.
  • Liked: 2272
  • Likes Given: 1409
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 03:25:44 PM »
prod

Member Since '05
Always someone to talk to.

| Posse & Tracker |

Offline ❀Kay

• QUEEN OF NICENESS
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Legendary Helper.
  • Liked: 2272
  • Likes Given: 1409
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 04:16:50 PM »
do we want to continue ?

Member Since '05
Always someone to talk to.

| Posse & Tracker |

Online .Eve.

• When the end of the world came
  • Pack Alpha
  • Hero
  • We all just looked kinda relieved.
  • Liked: 4135
  • Likes Given: 2109
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 09:27:15 PM »
Tranq has been pretty busy with personal stuff, when she has time I'm sure she'll get to it <3 We've got time! (Liquid time!)

What do I do with all this love?
Do I wear it on my ankle?
Do I walk into sea?
                   Listen closely to your love
                   Try very hard to see.
Can I just put it away?
                   You can try to set it apart from you
                  But it will always stay.
My love is like an open wound
My love is full of tears and pain