Author Topic: Overwhelming Need [Murdock]  (Read 634 times)

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 901
  • Likes Given: 881
Overwhelming Need [Murdock]
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:12:48 PM »
Paws tread the Inaria soil tiredly, plodding along at a slow pace. The moonlight streamed through the canopy of trees, shining on the maroon female making her slow way down the path to... well, nowhere in particular. Moons had been just running about the whole pack lands it seems, making sure the right conversations were had and making sure preparations were starting. From the moment Azuhel had turned away and departed the borders of her home, the second-in-command had been running to spread the word, ensure that no one was going to be caught off guard of the impending cloud now hanging over them all. And while it made her relieved to hear that everyone in the Council was taking this seriously (or so it seemed, anyway), it also scared her.

The war from Saboro was like a weight now sitting in between her shoulders, already weighing her down without even being at their doorstep yet. But that 'yet' was what kept her pumped and ready, and Moons had been carrying out her duties to make sure Inaria would be kept safe. Warn the council. Warn Inaria. Talk to Haven. Talk to Ghost. So many things had been done, that she was practically done talking. It was deep into the night now, and Moons was still up and about, despite being exhausted from all the adrenaline. Even now, just thinking about that gray cloud, made the blood in her veins pump faster. As such, sleep eluded her still, hence she found herself wandering the grounds of Inaria after many likely headed for their beds already.

Moons knew that come morning, she'd have to start the training session for the Inarians. She had stated as much in the emergency council meeting, and she wasn't going to go back on what she said. But knowing that it was coming closer and closer didn't make her any more tired. As a matter of fact, it alerted her more. Her ears flickered and she looked over her shoulder, looking for something she knew wasn't there. After a second, the maroon female heaved a sigh and continued to walk, hoping she could get some sleep soon. She had bypassed her den a while ago, hearing the sounds of a deeply-sleeping Gin inside. That was fine, let him sleep. He would be heading off to Serrate's pack soon, and he needed his rest.

But what about her?

She shook her head, and kept walking along on the path she knew led to the lake. Maybe listening to the water would get her to sleep. But honestly... there were too many worries on her mind for that. Moons knew herself well enough. Worry about it all, and she had no one to talk to about it. Many others would have the same worries as her, so why would she burden them with her own? So she dismissed any notions of visiting anyone she knew. She made her way over to the lake, looking at the moon reflected on the surface. It was beautiful, but it did nothing to soothe her anxious state. Her expression was calm, though, ever the professional Marchioness even at times when she was alone.

Picking a spot near the water line, Moons curled up on the ground. Well, more like plopped on the soil. Tiredness rang in her muscles, and yet her eyes were wide as she looked at her surroundings. The last thing she needed was to be caught off guard, and yet she knew that wasn't going to happen yet. What she needed was a good rest, but that wasn't happening for a while. A sigh whuffed from her nose, and she gazed at the lake. She'd wait here until her body would decide to shut down. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long. She had things to do.

Moons and Kichi up here lead to my Character Bin <3 thank you Ricky!

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008

Offline .Murdock.

• Inaria
  • Initiate
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Overwhelming Need [Murdock]
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 08:12:32 PM »
Nighttime was such a peaceful time.  It was quiet, bar for the crickets, and it was still.  It was also a very lonely time.  Murdock had been all by his lonesome for some time now, it seemed a lot of the Inarians here really didn't want to bother with him.  Of course who could blame them, he was a bit strange.  Still, Murdock strived for the friendship and acceptance of others, even if he had to do some outrageous things to gain it.  Luckily, it was late and no one was awake so he couldn't get into many shenanigans now, so instead he was on his back near the large lake. 

Form hidden in the tall grass, watching the stars twinkle, with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.  The odd man loved to watch the stars, and since he slept maybe two to three hours a night, he spent most of it peering up at the night sky, and some nights talking to the moon.

Or rather the man in the moon because talking just to the moon itself would be weird. Right?

Murdock had been counting as many stars as he could, reaching the largest number he had in a while he was disturbed by a rustling noise.  He froze in the grass, listening for a few seconds before rolling onto his feet, his head popping up just over the tall grass to get a sneak peek at who else was up so very late.  And lo and behold it was his good friend Miss Moons! A great grin spread across his face and the white wolf stared at her for a moment, his head tilting to the side for a few seconds.  She looked tired, very tired.  Well no wonder she was tired, she was up so late!  Murdock started off in her direction, the grass parting as he jumped his way through the tall grass, until reaching where the tall grass ended.

Stopping at the clearing he shook off all the weed and whatever else he'd collected before making his smiling way over to the Marchioness, who was sitting nice and proper like, staring at the water.  "Evenin' Miss Moons, what on earth are you doing awake and up so late like this?  I thought I was the only one who wasn't to keen on sleeping my little ol' life away!"  Murdock's southern twang, and  smile was so wide and inviting, it almost should have reflected off the lake.  "Are you ok Miss Moons?  I couldn't help but notice you look a little worn away?"  He'd plop his white butt next to hers, tail sweeping the ground like a broom. 

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 10:07:38 PM »
So focused was she on, well not focusing, that Moons at first dismissed the rustling of the grass she heard as just another forest critter running through Inaria on it's own personal business. But when the rustling was persistent, her ears began to focus on it more, and soon her mind was drawn to listening to it. Perhaps it was a subconscious caution that drew her to it, considering her past experiences. Soon her amber eyes were staring into the darkness, peering to see what it was. The sounds had shifted, becoming intermittent as it sounded like something was... bouncing? in the tall grass. Her heart beat picked up a bit as her mind went through possibilities of what it was, each one worse than the last.

Calm down, Moons, you're getting ahead of yourself. Don't become paranoid now.

As the figure came closer, the maroon female began to recognize the form, but she hadn't seen him in a while. Was that..? Sure enough, the white pelt of Murdock burst out from the tall grass, looking chipper as ever. The movement automatically brought a smile on her maw, seeing the friendly male. It had been some times since she had last seen him. And no guard this time? Perhaps he had been finally granted permission to be in Inaria without supervision all the time. Over time she had learned of his position and reasoning for being in the pack, and it made her sad in a way to know that. At first she remembered being cautious due to knowing the circumstances that brought him to the pack, but as she began to get to know him through interaction, she was realizing more and more that just maybe those accusations were wrong. That he was very much a wolf caught in the wrong situation at the worst time imaginable.

"Evenin' Miss Moons, what on earth are you doing awake and up so late like this? I thought I was the only one who wasn't to keen on sleeping my little ol' life away!" Moons chuckled at his greeting as he came over with a grin on his face. He looked so ecstatic to see her, and to be honest she was pretty happy to see him, herself. If it had been anyone else, Moons would have felt more pressure into acting like the Marchioness that she was. With Murdock... she could just be Moons. Simply the maroon female who he had given flowers and an opal stone to. "Good evening yourself, Murdock," she said, her tail thumping behind her as he approached.

He came over and sat next to her as he posed his next question. "Are you ok Miss Moons? I couldn't help but notice you look a little worn away?" Haha... figures. Moons' smile softened a bit; leave it to Murdock to be the one to notice the underlying exhaustion she felt. Normally she would have brushed it off and just assured that she was fine (honestly, she still debated on doing that), but for some reason the urge died on her tongue as she looked at him. He only ever really felt true honesty in wanting to know whatever it was he asked. And she could tell that this time was no different. And to be frank... she was feeling the overwhelming urge to vent or just talk.

"Oh Murdock, it seems sleep escapes me tonight," she admitted, turning her head to gaze briefly at the lake before them both. She could still hear the sweep of the white male's tail as it wagged on the ground. "And I was hoping I didn't look as worn as I felt, but I guess not, huh? Haha." She chuckled at her own joke, but leave it to her to add amusement to hide the worry she felt. "I'm just... worried, you know? There's been a lot going on, and I just worry over Inaria, about everything in general. I guess it's starting to take a toll on me, as you've noticed." Moons looked at him now, a smile on her face to show she was glad he was here. It was a rather vague way to start, but that was just how Moons worked. She gave a general overview of her feelings, then went into details if prompted or just as she progressed into the conversation.

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar

Offline .Murdock.

• Inaria
  • Initiate
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 06:50:06 PM »
THIS IS SO LATE I'M SO SORRY

"Good evening yourself, Murdock,"

Ah her sweet voice, always such sweet tune on his white ears.  Moons had been the first person here that had actually conversed with him after his initial capture.  Of course, she had some doubt about him back then, but who could blame her, he was a cooky wolf, who had been present durning an incredibly trying time.  There was absolutely no ill will between him and Moons, in fact, he loved Moons.  Ok that was a lie, he loved everyone, but Moons held a most special place in his heart, so when he saw the gloomy face she had on, he knew he had to help in any way he could. 

"Oh Murdock, it seems sleep escapes me tonight,"

"Escapes!?  Well then Miss Moons, we have to catch it for you!"  Murdock exclaimed, but perhaps catching the escaping sleep would have to wait for a while, because Miss Moons still had more to say.  So Murdock sat his wiggling white butt still, attention turned fully on the maroon Marchioness.  He could very well hear the tired her voice, and read it so easily on her features.  Murdock may not have always been all there, but he was very vigilant to others needs, even if they didn't appreciate him trying to do what he could. 

"And I was hoping I didn't look as worn as I felt, but I guess not, huh? Haha."

"Oh no, you look fantastic Miss Moons, the definition of beauty and divinity in this here moonlight."  He'd say in his quirky southern drawl, throwing out a wink at the end, his tail slowed down behind him to a mild sweeping.  And he wasn't lying!  Beneath the moonlight, her maroon coat glowed and blew slightly in the breeze, but-  those worry lines on her face, tsk tsk, a nice mud facial would fix that right up. 

"I'm just... worried, you know? There's been a lot going on, and I just worry over Inaria, about everything in general. I guess it's starting to take a toll on me, as you've noticed."

He leaned into her, as sort of a comforting shoulder to lean on, only, he was leaning on her instead.  "Miss Moons, if there is one thing I know about you, it is that you care a lot."  She cared about her home, and those that resided in it, including himself, and that was something to be said.  "You even care about me! And that is something special, because a whole lot of people here do not, but that is ok! Because you do!"  His tail began to wag quickly once more before he stood and faced his friend, "Miss Moons, since you cannot sleep, may I accompany you on a midnight stroll on this beautiful night around this lake, so that I may attempt to help you catch that escaped sleep?"  He asked, ready to do whatever it took to help his friend with her troubles. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:50:51 PM by .Murdock. »

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 07:18:13 PM »
If you had asked Moons about Murdock, there would be a bit of thinking from the maroon female before answering. He was quirky, yes, she would give them that. Malicious? No, not at all. Friendly? Yes, very much so. She wasn't sure other wolves in Inaria would take to how friendly he was. But Moons appreciated it, it held a certain honesty not many expressed to each other. Murdock just seemed like one of those guys who would just draw conversation from you, even if you didn't want to speak at the moment. He was just... that kind of guy.

"Escapes?! Well then Miss Moons, we have to catch it for you!" With, his own bit of eccentricity, of course~

Moons laughed, something she had been far from feeling just a few minutes ago. This white male, though, he drew that from her in a way very few could. It was the way he believed the things he said, such a fervent honesty in that he wanted to help. Moons would practically agree and let him help her catch this escaped sleep. Just the fact that someone else had noticed her true state was something that touched her deeply, and made her feel... well, appreciated. "I'm sure with you, it would be easy to catch, my friend," she said, tail swaying lightly behind her. This was already turning around her emotional state, and definitely for the better. Maybe this is what she needed.

"Oh no, you look fantastic Miss Moons, the definition of beauty and divinity in this here moonlight." If she could have, she would have blushed under the moonlight. Again, there was the honesty in the way he said things. "Oh, you're too much, Murdock," she said with a chuckle, poking at him with a paw. "But thank you though." The appreciation was sincere, and she wanted him to know that. A breeze kicked up her fur, and it made her sigh in contentment. The worries from before were still prominent on her mind, but the occasional laugh that Murdock drew from the marchioness was starting to lessen the magnitude of those worries. Maybe soon they would go away completely.

She told him a little about what was on her mind, and it felt like he really was listening. And, above all else that Murdock did for her, just listening was the one thing that she really did thank him for. If there was one thing Moons valued in others, it was the ability to listen and really care about what the other was saying. If she felt like the other wasn't really listening, it would make her feel less like talking. She was brought back to the conversation, though, feeling Murdock lean on her. A sort of reversed sense of comfort, but it still eased Moons. "Miss Moons, if there is one thing I know about you, it is that you care a lot." Her ear flickered, listening. Again, he had seen something in Moons that most found out after knowing her for a while. How was he so vigilant? "You even care about me! And that is something special, because a whole lot of people here do not, but that is ok! Because you do!" Yes, she realized it too, and it made her sad to think of it. But it still made her smile to know Murdock felt that way about her.

He whirled to his feet, and looked at Moons, which made her tilt her head at him. "Miss Moons, since you cannot sleep, may I accompany you on a midnight stroll on this beautiful night around this lake, so that I may attempt to help you catch that escaped sleep?" Moons smiled at him, silent for a moment or two, before getting up herself. "I would love to, my friend," she said, approaching him where he stood. She tilted her maw up, looking up at the moon above them, before looking at Murdock again, her tail wagging. "Let's go catch that sleep, shall we?" She said, and she would begin to walk with him around the lake. "Murdock," she said after a few moments of silence as they walked (assuming Murdock didn't ask anything himself, first. "Do you..." she paused in her words, looking for the right ones. "Do you feel happy here, in Inaria?" Amber eyes would look at him, wanting to know if he was happy here in his new (slightly forced) home.

Offline .Murdock.

• Inaria
  • Initiate
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 08:23:49 PM »
"I'm sure with you, it would be easy to catch, my friend,"

When it came to catching escaped sleeps, Murdock was indeed the best.  And if it came down the case of Miss Moons not being able to catch that sleep, he was sure he could find something to help her ease off into a blissful sleep.  She deserved that at least.  Miss Moons was, undoubtedly, the most wonderful person all of Inaria, and Murdock was going to be darn certain he would do whatever she asked of him.  Even if this meant catching sleeps. 

When he complimented her gorgeous, astounding looks captured by the moonlight, he could've sworn she blushed.  But with all the red fur, it was hard to tell, perhaps she was blushing all over.  His smile widened when she poked him with her paw, his tail brushed even faster behind him, and his blue eyes lit up mischievously. 

"Oh, you're too much, Murdock, But thank you though."

He batted a paw at her, waving off the fact that he just might've been too much.  That was absurd, he was never enough, he could never do enough, there could never be too much Murdock!  "Too much!? I dare contest my dear lady, there can never be enough, especially for you!"  Especially for his friends, there was never enough, never. 

"I would love to, my friend,"

Murdock began to dance in excitement and anticipation, his paws hitting and leaving the ground in record speed.  Anytime he got to spend time with Miss Moons, especially when it was jut them two, was calls for a real good time. 

"Let's go catch that sleep, shall we?"

Grinning from ear to ear, Murdock would nod, continuing to bounce and dance as they began to walk.  "Yes, yes, let's!"  Murdock bounced for a few more moments before falling into step with Moons, his tongue lolling out his mouth, quietly humming some random (aka his favorite) song under his breath, eyes skipping from the trees to the lake. 

"Murdock, Do you..."

"Hmm?" He hummed, head turning to Moons, awaiting the rest of the question.  "Do I what? Do I want to go for a swim? Do I want to catch you a fish? Do I want to find you the most beautiful flowers ever and put them in your fur?  Yes.  I do."  He said happily, obviously not knowing that Moons was going so much more serious.

"Do you feel happy here, in Inaria?"

Murdock stopped, his head turned towards Moons, his face much more serious now, "Of course I do Miss Moons.  I have people here who care about me here, kinda like family."  His real family left him, and so he never really had anyone, until he wound up here, and thank the stars he did!  "I thank my lucky stars Miss Moons." He said, before his goofy grin breaking out again, "What about you Miss Moons, are you happy here?" 

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 08:22:59 PM »
Moons had to say, it was fun to be around Murdock. Despite her mood, if she happened to be feeling down, like she had been when she first came to the shore to think and let off steam -- she was still able to smile around him. It was a sort of... innocent joy that she had when around him, and it eased her worries enough for her to genuinely enjoy herself. Even now, he batted a paw at her, and she smiled at him. "Too much!? I dare contest my dear lady, there can never be enough, especially for you!" A chuckle came from the maroon female, she thoroughly liked his choice of vocabulary. Also, the way he was genuine with his words.

Murdock then danced with excitement, and it lifted her spirits just to see it. It made her own tail wag more enthusiastically and she laughed. "Yes, yes, let's!" She nodded in response, and they would begin their walk together. She smiled quietly at his little humming, enjoying it but not wanting to say so in case it interrupted him. She often just enjoyed the small things, though often she forgot to do so. Her worries wanted to creep up on her already, but Moons gave herself a little head shake to clear it and focused instead on her friend's humming. At a few points she even found herself joining in, adding a hum or two in between the ones Murdock did. She would even add a little dance sometimes, not able to help herself.

But of course, other topics came to mind, and it had Moons asking Murdock about his feelings in Inaria. "Hmm? Do I what? Do I want to go for a swim? Do I want to catch you a fish? Do I want to find you the most beautiful flowers ever and put them in your fur?  Yes.  I do." It made her laugh and shake her head in an amused manner, finding all the varied questions funny. It almost made her not want to ask anymore what she really wanted to ask, but if there wa anything Moons was, it was honest. And considering how Murdock has shown himself to be... she had a feeling he would realize it if she tried to disguise her question into another lighter question.

He stopped completely at the question, looking at her with a more serious face. Oh, crap. The last thing Moons wanted was to kill the mood, but it looks like she already did. Good job, Marchioness. Way to keep the peace. "Of course I do Miss Moons.  I have people here who care about me here, kinda like family." It touched her heart to hear that he did. "I thank my lucky stars Miss Moons." And then he was grinning again, and it made Moons silently sigh in relief. "What about you Miss Moons, are you happy here?" She was a little caught off guard, though, when the question was turned around on her.

But if there was anything she knew, it was this: "Yes, I am definitely happy here," she said to him with a smile, looking around them before looking directly at Murdock. "This may not be my native home, but it is where my heart is. I worry about this place a lot -- along with worrying about the wolves who live here -- but I still love this place, and I love my Inaria family." She smiled at Murdock, tail wagging and genuinely meaning her words. Her gaze glimmered with nothing but love for this place, despite the worry glowing there right behind the care she felt for all the wolves that live here.

Offline .Murdock.

• Inaria
  • Initiate
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 07:49:37 AM »
There was honestly no need to ask Moons if she was happy here, Murdock knew, even through all the pains and the heartaches that she knew of, that she wouldn't rather be anywhere else.  Still though he listened quite intently to her answer, because if there was one thing he was good at, it was indeed listening. 

"Yes, I am definitely happy here,"

He smiled and nodded, he knew it.  This place fit her, it was happy and caring, and just beautiful.  Everything that Miss Moons was on the inside and the outside, that's what made up Inaria, and this was why Murdock loved it here.  Murdock never knew a home, or family, but somehow, when he was here, he knew the feeling despite never feeling it before. 

"This may not be my native home, but it is where my heart is. I worry about this place a lot -- along with worrying about the wolves who live here -- but I still love this place, and I love my Inaria family."

Murdock's face fell, but only slightly at the mentions of her worries.  You couldn't keep a good wolf down for long, and Murdock was certainly not going to Miss Moons stay down.  He was going to make sure that even if it was only for tonight, he would chase those worries way away so that she could catch those sleeps that evaded her in her time of need.  "They say home is where the heart is Miss Moons, and your heart is in Inaria, and Inaria is your heart."  He said as they walked, sometimes he really had no idea the profoundness of the things he said, he just blurted them out without a second thought, as he did with everything he said.  "You worry about everyone miss Moons, hows about you let me worry about you for a night, and help all them worries drift off into the starry night?"  His eyes sparkled as he looked at Moons, he was certainly going to put all his effort into making this night as magical as possible for her.

Smiling wide, he launched forward, towards the lake, bouncing into the placid lake, disturbing the starry mirrored night that reflected off of it.  "Come Miss Moons, let's wash off our worries with a dip in the lake!"  He said before the water fully engulfed him. 

Sorry this is a year OVERDUE OMG, but look, same date and everything!!!

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 09:12:49 AM »
It was amazing to Moons to see how insightful Murdock was. Not because he wasn’t intelligent enough – he had proven himself far more than knowledgeable in their interactions. No, it was because many others who had known her longer still knew less than what her friend here picked up in just a few moments of conversation. She was normally the one picking up on details on those around her, but this time around it was her under the spotlight. “They say home is where the heart is Miss Moons, and your heart is in Inaria, and Inaria is your heart.” He was right.

There was nowhere else she would rather be.

Moons smiled at him, glad she had someone like him to talk to. “Yes it is, Murdock,” she agreed with him, tail wagging gently behind her. Yes it is indeed. She walked beside him, and was thankful for his company. Never would she have thought her night would go like this, but she liked this path more than if she had been left in solitude. “You worry about everyone miss Moons, hows about you let me worry about you for a night, and help all them worries drift off into the starry night?” She looked at him now, her expression surprised. He wanted to worry about her? Already her maw was opening to gently deny the request, to tell him her reflexive responses of ‘it’s okay’ or ‘I’m alright’ or ‘you don’t have to’.

Unexpectedly though, those automatic replies she often offered everyone else died on her tongue before they became verbal. The look on Murdock’s face effectively killed all of those defensive mechanisms Moons employed to keep others from worrying about her. He looked so… happy, so eager to help her, and for essentially no reason. She had never approached him for help, nor had she given him any reasons to feel loyal to her. And yet here he was, openly offering to make sure Moons would be able to sleep another night, and push away those concerns that plagued her even if just for a moment. It touched her more than words could even describe. It was the gesture of a kind soul. It was the motion of a true friend.

It was a reflection of herself.

“Okay,” she finally broke the silence with the softly spoken word, a small smile appearing on her muzzle. It was a weary smile that carried with it the weight of someone who finally stopped their painful walk to pass on some of their self-inflicted burden to someone else. It was finally accepting the hand offered to help lift her up rather than continue to attempt to climb out by herself. “Thank you, my friend,” she said with all the sincerity she could muster in four simple (and yet not to simple) words.

Come Miss Moons, let’s wash off our worries with a dip in the lake!” And just like that Murdock was back to his eager self and dashing off, leaving Moons with a surprised “Wha-?” as he sprinted into the lake. She stood frozen for a moment in surprise of what just happened before a joyful laughter rang from her, full of emotions about this moment. Thankful to have an amazing friend like Murdock, amused at what he just did, and comfort at knowing someone cared so much for her in her time of need. Even if she hadn’t wanted to reach out to anyone.

She ran then, paws propelling her towards the now churning water from Murdock’s efficient dive into the lake. Moons then leaped and splashed into the water, feeling the cool water envelope her as she dived in herself. Murdock would likely get splashed by her wake, but he likely wouldn’t mind. For a brief moment Moons remained beneath the surface, enjoying the feeling of the water supporting her.

Her head then broke the surface as she pushed herself up, and once she found Murdock she grinned at him. “Water feels great!” she said, doggy paddling around aimlessly. When she turned around again to face Murdock, Moons giggled and used a paw to kick water at him in fun. If it worked, she would splashed water at him then look at him with ears perked and a smile. He wanted fun? Sure, she could do that too~