Author Topic: Amarise VS. Na'el  (Read 1384 times)

Offline [akante] [hiatus]

• 5ever with loverly.

• Hero
  • (「`・△・´)「
    • My status
    • etkri @ dA
  • Liked: 3166
  • Likes Given: 3084
Amarise VS. Na'el
« on: July 04, 2014, 04:50:21 PM »
AMARISE  vs. NA'EL

This is a fight thread between Amarise of Errez and Na'el of Bastion over land claimed as Bastion. This is a ONE versus ONE, CONSENT fight. Each side may bring one supporter and witness to the fight - supporters/witnesses are not allowed to enter the fight at any time.

The marshland fight rules apply. Please make sure you have read over all rules regarding posting requirements on length, spelling and grammar. Please write your fight posts out as detailed and clear as possible. At anytime an organizer may lock the thread if a complaint is made that requires the thread to be reread. Unless an action by a fighter is deemed quite serious, each fighter may be asked to make corrections to posts involving vague/hard to understand statements within the post, autos etc. These are individually determined by one or more organizers.

Each individual has the right to edit their fight post any time within FIVE HOURS from the time they posted it. Any editing of a post after five hours without the okay of an organizer is automatic loss.

After these six weeks are up, a poster fails to post within ten days, or a character dies, the fight thread automatically ends.

SPECIAL TERMS:
Loser leaves unharmed

This fight thread ends on AUGUST 15th at 3:50 PM CST.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:05:24 PM by [magpie] »

+ Tortuga! [pack]
+ commissions. [open]
+ le bin.
+ Dream Guardians.
+ activity updates.

+ rockin' ids since sept. 27th, 2007, 5:48pm~

Offline Na'el

• Initiate
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Amarise VS. Na'el
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 04:33:22 PM »
[I'm assuming this is basically an official continuance of the other thread, so I'll just write my response]

She did not look as though she cared for him, which made him quirk a brow. Why ask him questions if she did not care about the answers? Wasn't that the entire point? To get answers? To gain knowledge? If she really wanted to fight him than she should probably be trying a little harder. Any bit of intelligence on him could aid her in a fight. Even he, who didn't particularly like fighting at all, knew that. And it was why he watched her, listened to her, and asked his questions. To know ones enemy was to not just win one fight, but all the fights after. And depending on how this all went down, then there may not be a fight at all.

“But you haven’t accomplished what they sought either.”

The calm expression remained, neutral and genuine. No, he admitted. Not yet. The other, her companion, did not speak again. For a moment he wondered if she would make Krieg fight for her. He did not know much about her but if she felt as though she couldn't take him then chances were that the big one would fight. Why would he have come if he did not serve her? Who knew.

“Ah, of course, My name is Amarise.”

So she was rude. Or perhaps, not rude, but a bit narcissistic. She believed herself better than him, or that was the impression he got. And Na'el wondered, was a pack led by one who thought themselves so holy a good pack to exist? There were many that he had stumbled across that did not deserve to exist, in his opinion. But this also answered his question that, if they fought, then she would do the fighting. She thought herself strong.

“Na’el, as you know, I am here for this island.”

He wanted to sigh, but the small smile remained in place and he politely watched her as she spoke. He wasn't one to be rude without reason.

“All that I ask from you is that you step down.”

Na'el gave a nod of his head. I understand. But I have concerns. The smile faded, the face looking oddly serious, but not mean or cruel. I don't know you - I don't know what kind of pack you will be setting up, nor what kind of atrocities it may commit. And while the land is still mine I will protect it. But I will step down if you can tell me why you think you can do any better than me? He blinked at her, waiting for the answer - why did he think she deserved this land more than him? You say you come from here - why did you leave? Why did you come back? If you take this land and start up whatever you plan to start, who is to say you wouldn't leave again? A legitimate concern. And, considering all her short responses that she had been giving so far, he would nod his head, encouraging her to elaborate.

idk if this is necessary, but he hasn't attempted any attacks ~
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:37:31 PM by Na'el »

Offline K-PAO

• banned 5vr

dark overlord of alternative proteins
  • Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Master
    • My status
  • Liked: 422
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 06:05:59 PM »
[[ condensing ooc, unless there are further concerns/issues (in which case, please feel free to poke me about them). ]]
(Hi, Nova, question: how exactly would Na'el know that Amarise has left the marsh before? She never mentioned anything about that....seems like meta-gaming to me.) eh, on second thought I don't really care/replying anyways in a little bit)
Amarise said that she came from here - so Na'el is asking why she left. If she had been from there, being the island, than she obviously had to have left if Clark and Bruce were able to take the island.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:25:53 PM by [magpie] »

Offline ¤

• Apprentice
  • Liked: 8
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 05:40:11 AM »
[ooc: that doesn't.... make a lot of sense that he’d think that considering you just said this in your last post
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
but okay. Not the best post/I don't really have much to say at this point.]

Amarise watched the hellhound and her potential opponent’s face expectantly, prepared for a bitter retort or even an attack, her heart steadily beating faster in the moments that passed after she had spoken her desire and before Na’el’s answer came. The fur between her shoulder blades rising up instinctively, she shifted her weight back onto powerful hind legs, muscles tense underneath sleek pelt, her body held as still as a viper lying in wait. But then the hellion nodded his head, apparently giving his consent, and Amarise blinked, her ears perking up as the male continued.

I understand. But I have concerns.
I don't know you - I don't know what kind of pack you will be setting up, nor what kind of atrocities it may commit. And while the land is still mine I will protect it. But I will step down if you can tell me why you think you can do any better than me?

“Though you cling to your promise to your friends, you can’t make something of it if you’re not devoted,” in the end his excuses all amounted to nothing but this simple fact, “and from what I've seen today It’s obvious you do not have the will needed to see Bastion to fruition, Na’el.”

You say you come from here - why did you leave? Why did you come back? If you take this land and start up whatever you plan to start, who is to say you wouldn't leave again?

The girl’s head tilted to the side, looking at the hellion in slight disbelief. She hadn't mentioned anything about having spent time elsewhere had she? “My family left here when I was young,” at just six months old it hadn't exactly been a decision that she had made. “I've already told you why I’m here,” she said. I’m not going to just leave when I've come this far,” she’d started this and she’d see it through to the end.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:42:45 AM by Amarise »

Krieg

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 09:11:39 PM »
[ooc || Krieg is just a spectator and can be skipped from here on out. ]

Krieg couldn’t keep his crap-eating grin off his maw. How silly these little exchanges were. But there would be blood... If they did not decide to end this peacefully, but where was the fun in that? The male knew what had to be done, and knew his part in this was minor at best. Krieg was here as a witness and nothing more. “I don’t know you - I don’t know what kind of pack you will be setting up, nor what kind of atrocities it may commit.” Whoa, what the eff? Was this guy for real? Hah! The only true atrocities here were his holier-than-thou attitude and his ugly little hellhound face. [Those like him really rub me the wrong way...] Krieg’s inner-sane voice would chime in the psychotic wolf’s mind. Luckily, no one could read the wolf’s mind and hear the little guy in his head.

To be honest, the rust-orange wolf had no idea what kind of pack Errez was, as he had met Amarise long after it had fallen and could not contribute much to the conversation at hand. All the bodyguard knew was to obey his purple friend and follow her to the ends of the earth. And to be honest, Krieg didn’t give a eff what Errez was, nor did he care what it stood for. “Lady,” Krieg would (surprisingly) quietly get her attention. “We’re wasting TIME.” There we go. Loud as per usual. “ARE WE GONNA FIGHT OR MAKE A DEAL?” Krieg did not speak to Na’el. Only Amarise, as her words were the only ones that mattered to him.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:23:44 PM by Krieg »

Offline [akante] [hiatus]

• 5ever with loverly.

• Hero
  • (「`・△・´)「
    • My status
    • etkri @ dA
  • Liked: 3166
  • Likes Given: 3084
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 04:22:20 AM »
[7/10/14 11:31:30 PM] Nova: akante
[7/10/14 11:31:32 PM] Nova: I forfeit
[7/10/14 11:31:35 PM] [etkri]: wait what?
[7/10/14 11:31:38 PM] Nova: yes
[7/10/14 11:31:41 PM] [etkri]: forfeit the pack fight?
[7/10/14 11:31:46 PM] [etkri]: okay

[[ Due to Bastion's forfeit, the marshland team would like to delcare Errez the winner of this fight! Congratulations! Your two week grace period starts once your board is up!

As always, if there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact anyone on the Marshland Staff, thank you. ]]

+ Tortuga! [pack]
+ commissions. [open]
+ le bin.
+ Dream Guardians.
+ activity updates.

+ rockin' ids since sept. 27th, 2007, 5:48pm~